Panjab University Syllabus 2019
Panjab University, Chandigarh is conducting exam for UG & PG in March & April 2019. Those engaged in BA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, MA, M.Com courses must view Panjab University Syllabus PDF.
Panjab University BA/BCA/B.Com/B.Sc/B.Ed/MA/M.Com Exam 2019:
This institute is ranked among the top 10 universities in India and in Asia. It is having 75 teaching and research departments. Examination Authority has decided to administer exam for various programs in March & April 2019.
Direct link for Panjab University Syllabus 2019 PDF for UG/PG:
As we know Panjab University Syllabus BA, BSc, MA or others is quite essential. It is having all topics & sub topics from which PU University Question Paper is set. In addition to this, direct links to access PU Syllabus are also on this page.
Those preparing for their upcoming semester or yearly exam must download Panjab University Syllabus 2019 PDF from this page structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Panjab University Syllabus
Disciplines offered by the universities
- Business Management and Commerce
- Centres & Facilities
- Constituent College
- Dairying, Animal Husbandry and Agriculture
- Design and Fine Arts
- Engineeering and Technology
- Medical Sciences
- Multy-Faculty Departments
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Read Also: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Panjab University BA Syllabus 2019:
Panjab University BA Semester I Syllabus 2019(Economics):
ECO-C1: INTRODUCTORY MICROECONOMICS:
|Exploring the subject matter of Economics.|
Why study economics? Scope and method of economics;
the economic problem: scarcity and choice; the question
of what to produce, how to produce and how to distribute output
|Cardinal Utility Analysis |
Ordinal Utility Analysis: The consumption decision – budget
constraint, consumption and income/price changes, demand
for all other goods and price changes; description of
preferences (representing preferences with indifference
curves); properties of indifference curves; consumers
|Theory of production:|
laws governing short run and long run. Producers
equilibrium and expansion path
Short run and long run cost curves. The Firm and Industry
under Perfect Market Structure: Price and output determination ;
short run and long run
|Determinants of individual demand/supply|
demand/supply schedule and demand/supply curve; market versus
individual demand/supply; shifts in the demand/supply curve,
demand and supply together; how prices allocate resources.
The basic competitive model.
|Elasticity of demand:|
its measurements, applications and determinants. Consumer surplus;
producer surplus and the efficiency of the markets. Concept of
dead weight loss ; Govt intervention in the form of Taxes and Subsidies.
|Single seller monopoly:|
Price and output determination Input Markets Labour and land
markets – basic concepts (derived demand, productivity of an
input, marginal productivity of labour, marginal revenue product);
demand for labour; input demand curves; shifts in input demand curves;
competitive labour markets and firms profit maximisation conditions in
input market ; and labour markets and public policy. Derivation of
labour supply and savings decision – choice between leisure and
ECO-C2: MATHEMATICAL METHODS FOR ECONOMICS–I:
|Preliminaries and Functions of one real variable:|
|Logic and proof techniques; sets and set operations; relations;|
functions and their properties; number systems. Graphs;
elementary types of functions: quadratic, polynomial, power,
exponential, logarithmic; sequences and series: convergence,
algebraic properties and applications; continuous functions:
Characterizations, properties with respect to various operations and applications;
|Differentiable Functions and Single-variable optimization:|
|Differentiable functions: characterizations, properties with respect to|
various operations and applications; second and higher order derivatives:
properties and applications. Geometric properties of functions: convex
|Integration of functions: Methods of Substitution and partial|
fractions and simple economic applications
|Introduction, solution of difference equations up to 2nd order,|
simple economic applications.
GENERAL ELECTIVE (GE) COURSE-I & II SOC-GE02: FUNDAMENTALS OF SOCIOLOGY:
|UNIT – I|
|Developing Sociological Outlook:|
|Definition and Scope; Significance and Uses of Sociology; Relationship of|
Sociology with other Social Sciences – Anthropology, Economics,
Political Science, Psychology, Philosophy and History.
|UNIT – II|
|Society – Meaning and Characteristics, Theories of Origin, Individual|
and Society. Community, Association and Institution –
Meaning, Characteristics and Differences. Groups – Definition,
Characteristics and Classification
|UNIT – III|
|Culture and Socialization: Culture|
|Definition, Cultural Lag, Acculturation, Assimilation, Pluralism.|
Culture and Personality. Civilization: Definition, Traditional and
Modern. Socialization – Meaning, Stages, Agencies
|UNIT – IV|
|Development of Sociological Thinking. Comte: Law of Three Stages.|
Marx: Materialistic Conception of History. Max Weber: Social Action and
Rationality. Emile Durkheim: Social Facts and Social Solidarity
Panjab University B.Sc Syllabus 2019
Panjab University B.Sc Syllabus for Semester III(English):
|It shall consist of six short questions. Three from Prose and|
three from drama (not exceeding 50-60 words) out of which a
student will be expected to attempt any two from Prose and two
from Drama. This question shall be based upon the prescribed text
Varieties of Expression and cover a wide range of issues, topics
|It shall consist of four long questions – Two from Prose and two from|
Drama (not exceeding 100-150 words) out of which a student will be
expected to attempt two- one from Prose and one from Drama
|It shall exclusively be a test of vocabulary, but designed strictly on|
the lines of various exercises given at the end of each chapter in the
prescribed text. The candidate shall be given five words in one column
and asked to match them with words/meanings in the next column.
|This question shall test a student’s ability to write letter of various|
kinds (not more than 200 words). Again, there will be internal
choice here, part of PU Syllabus BSc
|Memos/Tender Notices/Auction Notices/Public Notices.|
|One short question to test the students’ understanding of various|
aspects of Business Communication
Panjab University B.Com Syllabus 2019
BCM103: Psychology for Managers
Unit – I
- Organizational Behaviour: Introduction, Definition, Need and Importance of Organizational Behaviour, Contributing disciplines of OB. Nature and Scope, Organizational Behaviour Models.
- Individual Behaviour: Introduction and Meaning,The Factors affecting Individual Behaviour, Models of Individual behavior.
- Personality: Meaning, Characteristics, Determinants and Theories of personality.
- Perception: Nature & Importance -perception process, Perceptual Selectivity – Perceptual Organization – Perpetual Errors and Distortions.
- Attitudes and Values: Components of attitude, Sources of attitudes, Measurement of attitudes. Concept, sources and types of values.
- Group Dynamics: Definition and Features of Group Dynamics, Types of groups. Theories of Group Formation.
Must Read: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Unit – II
- Motivation: Meaning and importance of motivation, Theories of Motivation. Inter Personal Behaviour and Transactional Analysis (TA).
- Leadership: Definition, Importance, Leadership Styles, Models and Theories of Leadership Styles. Stress Management: Concept of stress, Sources of stress, Work Stressors, Consequences, Prevention and Management of stress.
- Conflict Management: Traditional vis-a-vis Modern view of conflict, Types and Causes of Coflict, Conflict Resolution.
- Organizational Change: Meaning and Importance, Forces responsible for change, Resistance to change, Overcoming resistance to change.
Check This: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Panjab University MSc Syllabus 2019
M.Sc. Environmental Science Syllabus:
|1st semester||Ecological Principles, Environmental Chemistry &|
Toxicology, Geo-Environment and Meteorological Science,
Environmental impact assessment and auditing.
|2nd semester||Solid waste management and techniques, Environmental|
technologies, Conservation of Life support systems and
Environmental Analysis: techniques and Instrumentation.
|3rd semester||Environmental Pollution, Regional and Global|
Environmental Issues, Industrial and Bio
medical Waste Management,
Environment and Energy Management.
|4th semester||Environmental Biotechnology, Statistical Applications and|
Research Methodology, Seminars and field activities,
Training of at least 4 weeks, project reports,
presentations and Viva Voice.
Do You Know: How to Manage Time during Exams
Panjab University BCA Syllabus 2019
PU BCA Syllabus
- English (C)
- Panjabi/History & Culture of Punjab
- *Environment Education
- Personal Computing Software
- Computer Organisation & System Maintenance
- Computer Programming & Problem Solving Through “C”
- Computer Lab.1: Based on BCA-04
- Computer Lab.2: Based on BCA-06
- Project Management & System Development
- Computer Based Numerical & Statistical Methods (Using C)
- Data Structure Using C
- Client Server Computing using ORACLE
- Object Oriented Programming (Using C++)
- Unix Operating System
- Computer Lab.1: Based on BCA-12 and BCA-14
- Computer Lab.2: Based on BCA-13 and BCA-25
- Enterpreneurship Development Programme
- Data Communication & Networks
- Computer Graphics & Multimedia Applications
- Internet Programming
- Discrete Mathematics
- Project and Seminar
- Computer Lab.1: Based on BCA-19
- Computer Lab.2: Based on BCA-20
Download PU Syllabus 2019 PDF
Candidates can download the Panjab University Chandigarh Syllabus 2019 of their Programme by pressing the direct link that is well provided below. By pressing that link, Punjab University Syllabus for BSC 2019 will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
Panjab University Syllabus Download 2019 for UG/PG Exam:
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics Sem I to Sem IV (CBCS), 2019||Download PDF|
|M.A. DEFENCE & STRATEGIC STUDIES (SEMESTER|
SYSTEM) EXAMINATION 2019
|M.Phil (History) (Semester System)||Download PDF|
|Panjab University UG Syllabus for B.A. (Hons.)|
Economics Sem I to Sem IV (CBCS
|BACHELOR OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION|
SCIENCES (SEMESTER SYSTEM) 2019
|Panjab University Syllabus MA(Geography)||Download PDF|
|Cert. Course in Corporate Security, Safety &|
Fire Protection Management
|Certificate Course in Sri Guru Granth Sahib|
Studies (Annual System) examinations of
|Postgraduate Diploma in Homeland Security||Download PDF|
|B.Sc. (HONOURS) BOTANY UNDER|
HONOURS SCHOOL SYSTEM
(SEMESTER SYSTEM) EXAMS, 2018-19
|Panjab University B.Ed. Syllabus||Download PDF|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management||Download PDF|
|B.A. Hons. (Education) B.Ed. Four YearIntegrated Course||Download PDF|
|B.Ed. General- 2017-19 (I toIV Sem.)||Download PDF|
|B.A /B.Sc/B.Com Diploma Course||Download PDF|
|M.Com (Business Economics) 1st to|
|Panjab University M.Com Syllabus||Download PDF|
|Panjab University MA SyllabusDEFENCE & STRATEGIC STUDIES|
|M.A (COMPARATIVE STUDY OF RELIGIONS)|
|M.A. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF RELIGIONS(SEMESTER SYSTEM)||Download PDF|
|B.A. (Hons) Economics||Download PDF|
|B.Sc. FASHION AND LIFESTYLE TECHNOLOGY|
(1ST to 6TH SEMESTER)
|B.Sc. (HONOUR SCHOOL) MICROBIOLOGY 1 ST TO|
|B.Com. (General & Hons.) (Semester System)||Download PDF|
|M.COM. [SEMESTER SYSTEM]||Download PDF|
|Panjab University PG Syllabus forMASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(BANKING & INSURANCE MANAGEMENT)||Download PDF|
|BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN YOGA (B.ED. YOGA)||Download PDF|
|B.Ed. Special Education (Specialization inLearning Disability)||Download PDF|
How to download the Panjab University Syllabus 2019?
Contenders can download Panjab University Syllabus Engineering 2019 by going through the below mentioned points.
- First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is www.puchd.ac.in.
- After that you are required to go through the ‘Students’ section and press on the ‘syllabi’.
- Now various links of Panjab University Arts Syllabus 2019 will be shown at your computer screen.
- Contenders are required to press the appropriate link of the Punjab University AC Syllabi 2019 as per the course.
- By pressing that link, Panjab University Chandigarh Syllabus 2019 will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Download Panjab University Bachelor Of Arts Syllabus 2019 or take a print out of Panjab University Syllabus Bcom 2019.
- Do preparation of the examination with the help of Panjab University Exam Syllabus 2019.
In order to download Panjab University Syllabus 2019, contenders can press the above mentioned direct link also. To grab more details regarding B.Com Syllabus Panjab University Chandigarh or others, you may subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook or Google Plus. Apart from that, contenders can bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + D also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Panjab University Result||Panjab University Admission|
|Panjab University Recruitment||Panjab University Date Sheet|
|Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|