Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Printer & Other||27/03/2017|
|Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II||15/03/2017|
|Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II||27/02/2017|
A Latest vacancies notification has been broadcasted titled as Parliament Of India Recruitment. The organization is all set to hire career oriented candidates for filling up Printer, Junior Proof Reader and Warehouseman positions. Contenders can apply against the advertisement of Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017 after checking the complete information which is well mentioned on this page.
Highlights of this Page:
|Parliament Of India Vacancy Details||Qualification for POI Vacancies|
|POI salary Details||Mode of Selection|
|How to submit application form||Last date to apply for POI Vacancy|
It is great chance for those candidates who want to make their Career in Government Sector they must grab this opportunity soon. Job seekers who are willing to apply for Parliament Of India Recruitment they can send their applications on or before the last date that is 27.03.2017 to the correct postal address. You can acquire more details by scrolling down this entire page which is well mentioned by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Parliament Of India Vacancies:
|Name of post||Vacancies|
|Junior Proof Reader||03||00||02||01||06^|
Essential Qualification for Parliament Of India Job Vacancy:
Candidates who are interested in POI Recruitment they must have below mentioned academic qualification-
- Applying candidates for Vacancies in Parliament of India must possess Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma/ Intermediate from any recognized University/ Board/ Institution as per requisite by the organization.
- Candidates must have relevant experience in post qualification as per the requisite by the government or organization.
Have a look please!!!!
Age Limitation for POI Jobs:
- The minimum age of the applying candidates must be 27 years.
- Job seekers must not be above and 32 years for the candidates having the qualification/experience mentioned.
Scale pay for Parliament Of India Vacancy:
|Name Of Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay (pre-revised)|
|Printer||Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1)||Rs. 2800|
|Junior Proof Reader||Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1)||Rs. 2800|
|Warehouseman||Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1)||Rs. 2200|
Parliament Of India Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Selection Procedure for Parliament Of India Jobs:
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination/trade test as per the following scheme:
|Part – A||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||1 hour|
|Part – B||General English||25|
|Part – C||General Hindi||25|
|Part – D||Proof Reading (25 multiple choice objective type questions in each part)||25|
|I||Operation of Offset Machine||100|
|II||Operation of Screen Printing Machine||100|
Candidates who are going to apply for printer post they need to qualify pre exam and those candidates will successfully scored minimum cut off as given below they will be appeared for trade test.
Want to know??? How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Junior Proof Reader I
The candidates will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in each component and aggregate in the Preliminary Examination. Only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the Preliminary Examination will be allowed to appear in the Main Examination.
|Part A||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||75 minutes|
|Part B||General English||50|
|Part C||General Hindi (150 multiple choice objective type questions consisting of 50 questions in each part.)||50|
Do You Know: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
|I: Part – A||Proof Reading in English||50||90 minutes|
|Part – B||Proof Reading in Hindi||50|
|II: Part –A||English Essay and Grammar||50||2 hours|
|Part – B||Hindi Essay and Grammar||50|
Note: Essay (40 Marks) and Grammar (10 Marks)
From amongst the candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in each component of Papers I and II above, selection will be made on the basis of the overall performance of candidates in the Main Examination, subject to the availability of vacancies.
Check Here!!! English Grammer Quiz
|Trade test on- (a) Making of Scribbling pad;||100|
|(b) Making of simple register;|
|(f) Numbering and Setting of machine;|
|(g) Booklet Trimming;|
|(i) Splitting of the pads to the size from 2 UP Printing;|
|(j) Cover Folding/Pasting;|
|(k) Setting of Wire Stitching Machine;|
|(l) Gauge adjustment and perforating; etc.|
Selection will be made from amongst the candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the Trade Test, subject to the availability of vacancies.
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Cut Off Percentage Of Marks:
- The minimum cut off percentages of marks in Written Test in an examination is 50%, 45% and 40% for vacancies in Gen, OBC and SC/ST categories, respectively.
- In Trade Test(s), all candidate(s) are required to secure minimum 50% marks (In each paper for the post of Printer).
Method of filling Parliament Of India Application Form:
Willing aspirants who are going to apply against Parliament Of India Recruitment Notification they must follow these below mentioned steps-
- First of all candidates must go through official website of Parliament Of India Lok Sbha that is www.loksabha.nic.in
- After that, candidate must hit on “Recruitment” under “Related Links” at the right side on the home page.
- Then press the link of “ADVT. NO. 3/2017- Applications are invited for filling up of vacancies for the post(s) of Printer, Junior Proof Reader and Warehouseman in Lok Sabha Secretariat”.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that candidates have to download application form.
- Fill complete details asked in the format of the form and attach all relevant documents along with it.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post “——————————————————————”.
- Send the form to the below stated correct address on or before 27.03.2017.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Room No. 521, Parliament House
Annexe, New Delhi-110001
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Date keep in mind:
Last date of receipt application form: 27.03.2017
Note: For collecting more details related to Parliament Of India Recruitment candidates can check Official Notification which is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You can be updated with latest news of Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017 by following us on Facebook or Google Plus.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
HSBTE Result 2017 – Haryana Diploma Dec Semester Exam Results hsbte.org.in
NIEPMD Recruitment 2017 – Chennai Asst Professor/Lecturer niepmd.tn.nic.in
ISRO Recruitment 2017 – Apply isro.gov.in Scientists/Engineers Vacancy
Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment 2017 – ada.gov.in Scientist/Engg
Apply got latest Group ‘A’ Vacancy in Lok Sabha Secretariat!!! A career notice related to Parliament Of India Recruitment has been advertised. Wiling job seekers may apply for 08 current openings of Parliamentary Interpreter by forwarding prescribed application form. For Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017, application should be submitted till last date that is 15/03/2017.
Candidates, having Graduation / Post Graduation Degree, are eligible to apply for Graduation / Post Graduation Parliament Of India Job. Other relevant information regarding available Government jobs 2017 can be obtained through this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Written exam will be conducted in different cities for selection of worthy candidates.
Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II: 08 Posts
Candidates, who are interested for Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II posts, should possess degree of Graduation / Post Graduation in concern field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for Latest Government Vacancies, will be given Rs. 15600 – 39100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Pre Revised) per month as salary from Government.
<<Parliament Of India Recruitment - Official Notification >>
Age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and organization will decide upper age limit as per its rules. Candidates will be admissible for age relaxation as per rules of organization.
- For selecting worthy job seekers, selection panel of organization will conduct written examination.
- For English/ Hindi stream, exam will be conducted at Delhi; Dogri at Jammu; Kashmiri at Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir); Konkani at Panji (Goa); Santhali at Ranchi (Jharkhand); and Sindhi at Gandhinagar (Gujarat) or Mumbai (Maharashtra).
- If number of appliers will be very less for any stream, join recruitment cell will conduct exam at Delhi.
How to Apply for Parliament Of India jobs?
- Interested candidates please go through official portal that is loksabha.nic.in
- Follow ‘RELATED LINKS’ that are available at right side on home page.
- Select link ‘Recruitment’ and available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Thereafter select suitable link and read complete advertisement.
- Now download format of application form and prepare application in prescribed format.
- Application should be attached along with all relevant documents and certificates and passport size photo.
- Application should be forwarded through proper channel on or before the last date.
Last date to submit Application – 15/03/2017
Note: For getting other details about Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017, you may go through official notice that is tuned above. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
An employment notification regarding Parliament Of India Recruitment has been published now. Skilled and hard working candidates are invited for 20 latest vacancy of Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II (Group ‘A’) Post. For Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017, candidates may apply by submitting application form on or before the last date that is 27/02/2017.
Aspirants having degree of Bachelor’s in any discipline are eligible to apply for Parliament Of India Jobs 2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other information concern to Parliament Of India Vacancies below, so please read complete details that is well stated below.
Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II (Group ‘A’): 20
Candidates should have Degree of Bachelor’s in any discipline from a recognized university and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/ Hindi.
Aspirants selected for post of Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II would be given Rs. 15600 – 39100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 (Pre-revised) per month as salary.
Parliament Of India Recruitment Notice - Official Notification
Age of appliers should not exceed from 40 years and upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
Selection of applying candidates will be done for Parliament Of India Vacancies according to their performance in Stenography Test/ Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted at Delhi/ New Delhi only.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
This Stenography Test will contain 100 marks and Dictation will be done in English / Hindi as following below:
- For English Stenography Test candidates have to write 160 w.p.m. in 10 minutes duration, which includes 10 minutes. Time duration for this test is 1 hour 30 minutes and in case of Hindi Stenography Test time duration is 1 hour 55 minutes.
- For English Stenography Test 140 w.p.m. of 10 minutes duration to be transcribed within 1 hour 20 minutes, which includes 10 minutes for reading of notes. 1 hour 45 minutes for Hindi Stenography Test.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50||50 minutes|
|Part B||General English||50||50|
Candidates, who will qualify written examination, will be called for personal interview. The Personal Interview will carry 10 marks. Applicants have to cover 50%, 45% and 40% marks for vacancies in UR, OBC and SC/ST categories, respectively.
Check Here: Never Say These Things in Interview
How to Apply for Parliament Of India Job?
Applicants, who want to apply for above post, need to follow the some steps that are indicated below:-
- Interested candidates please visit official website of organization that is www.loksabha.nic.in.
- From home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab under the “related Link” section of the page.
- Now you are on the page there are various job advertisement available.
- After that you have to select the “ADVT. NO. 1/2017- Applications are invited for filling up of vacancies for the post of Parliamentary Reporter Grade-II in Lok Sabha Secretariat” link
- Then the notification regarding that advertisement will appear on your computer screen, read that notification and general conditions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Then you need to fill the application form with all required details.
- Now you need to attach copy of the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate as proof of date of birth and two self-attested identical recent passport size photographs with the application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of…….”
- At last send your complete application to below indicated address till 27/02/2017.
The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110001
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
- Last date to Submit Application: 27/02/2017
- Last date to submit application for far flung Area: 06/03/2017
Note: For getting complete details about Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017, you may go through that is well state above. Stay in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get updated information very firstly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|