Parliament Of India Recruitment
Parliament Of India has liberated job advertisement regarding Parliament Of India Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen for short term need based engagement against 20 positions of Casual Labourers in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Contenders who have decided to build their career in government organization and think they are capable for above mentioned post they can apply for Parliament Of India Vacancy. Stay connected with our web portal to collect latest info related to Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017.
Desirous aspirants may apply by submit their Parliament Of India Application Form before the closing date that is 31st October 2016. For getting remaining information you just need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Parliament Of India Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Casual Labourers in Lok Sabha Secretariat-20 posts
Applicants must have completed minimum qualification 10th from a government recognized school/institute.
Want More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
- Age limit of applying candidates for Parliament Of India Jobs should be between 18 years to 27 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to 5 years to SC/ST category and 3 years to OBC category candidates.
Aspirants who will be selected for Parliament Of India Vacancies they will get Rs 7730 (5830+1900) plus dearness allowances which is given by the organization.
- The shortlisted applicants on the basis of eligibility conditions and these shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview.
- The personal interview will be of 25 marks. The minimum cut off percentage of marks is 50%, 45% and 40% for positions in general, OBC and SC/ST categories respectively.
Wondering For Preparation Of Interview, Check Below:
How To Apply For Parliament Of India Recruitment?
Contenders who want to apply for above post they need to follow the some steps that are indicated below:-
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization that is www.loksabha.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab under the “related Link” section of the page.
- Now you are on the page there are various job advertisement available.
- After that you have to select the “Advt No. 3/2016 For Engagement Of Casual Labourers In Lok Sabha Secretariat” link
- Then the notification regarding that advertisement will appear on your computer screen, read that notification and general conditions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Then you need to fill the application form with all required details.
- Now you need to attach necessary documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc and latest passport size photograph with the application form.
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of…….”
- At last send it in a below indicated address.
Joint Recruitment Cell,
Parliament House annexe,
Latest Jobs In Delhi – Get Details
- Last date for submit the application form: 31st October 2016
- Closing for submit the application form for far flung area: 07th November 2016
You may check official notification link that is given below for getting more information. Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining further details related to Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017.
To Read Parliament Of India Recruitment 2016 Notice: Press Here
You May Also Like To Check This Section