Parliament Of India Recruitment
A current job advertisement has been liberated by Lok Sabha Secretariat stated as Parliament Of India Recruitment. Organization is recruiting keen and energetic job searchers for filling up 28 vacancies of Executive/Officer Jobs. Applicants, who are looking for Jobs in Govt sector, they must grab this golden chance and apply against to Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017 before 10-07-2017.
Key Facts Of This Page Includes:
|Parliament Of India Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Remuneration Scale||Selection Criteria|
|Parliament Of India Application Form||Important Dates|
|Parliament Of India Notification PDF|
Willing candidates can submit the Parliament Of India Online Application form for Latest Jobs in Parliament of India before end date. To acquire further information relevant to Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017–2018, candidates must check out this page completely which is well structured by the unit members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Parliament Of India Recruitment
Parliament Of India Vacancies:
- Executive / Legislative / Committee / Protocol Officer: 16 Posts
- Research / Reference Officer: 12 Posts
For Parliament Of India Jobs, applicants must have Graduation / Masters degree / Post Graduate Diploma in any discipline or LLB degree and also have Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Age of candidates should not be more than 27 years of age as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be offered as norms of organization.
Download PDF: Parliament of India Recruitment Notification
After selection candidates will get impressive amount of salary that is Rs. 15600 – 39100/- (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Pre-revised) per month and it will be offered by administration of organization.
Process of Recruitment:
Selection will be based on their performance in Written Tests (Preliminary and Main Examinations) and Interview.
For Prelims Exam:
|Subjects Details||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
For Mains Exam:
Read Out and Make Better Preparations:
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
Contenders who secured minimum marks in written examination are only eligible to appear in interview session and it will carry 150 marks and applicants will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview.
Get Success Tips Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply For Parliament Of India Recruitment?
- First visit the official site of association that is parliamentofindia.nic.in.
- On the homepage of official site, you need to hit on “LOK SHABA” tab given on the right side.
- On next page go to “Related Links” section and hit “Recruitment” link
- After that hit on ““Filling up of vacancies on direct recruitment basis for the post of Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Officer and Research/Reference Officer in Lok Sabha Secretariat-Advt. NO.6/2017”link.
- Then read the details properly after that select “Apply online for the post of Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Officer and Research/Reference Officer (Advt. No.6/2017)” link.
- Now fill online application form with desired information and attach digital images of all documents (if required).
- At last, hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of filled application form for future need.
Press Here To: Apply Online
Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 10-07-2017
Candidates can check more information regarding Parliament Of India Recruitment 2017-2018 by visiting this Official Link and bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting most recent updates about the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|