Management authority of Patanjali Ayurved Limited has strewed jobs notification titled as Patanjali Recruitment. This organization intends to recruit dynamic and hard working contenders for filling up 8097 posts of Associate Professors, Professors, PGT, TGT, Sales Officer, Hostel Warden & Mess Manager, Computer Teacher & office Assistant and some other posts Vacancies. Interested & willing contenders may apply for Patanjali Recruitment 2017 by forwarding application form till the last date that is updated soon. The Patanjali Ayurved Limited is known as Indian Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company to manufacturing Units
Overview of the page
Patanjali Vacancy Details
Patanjali Eligibility Criteria
Way to fill Patanjali Application Form
Last date to apply
Patanjali Manufacturing units and its headquarters are situated in the industrial area of Haridwar even as the registered office is located at Delhi. Whole information about Patanjali Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Notification is equipped below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Applying contenders must go through this page completely before going to apply against this notification and then fill correct Patanjali Application Form by some necessary steps which are clearly given below.
Patanjali Ayurved Recruitment Vacancy Details:
No. of Posts: 8097
- PET (Physical Education Teacher)
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- PRT (Primary Teacher)
- Office Assistant
- Computer teacher
- Music / Dance Teacher
- Mess Manager
- Hostel Warden
Education Qualification for Patanjali Job Vacancy:
Interested and willing job seekers must have completed 10th / 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation / B.Ed or its equivalent with 50% of marks from a recognized board / University / Institute.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Limitations of Age:
Job appliers must not be less than 18 years and their maximum age will be decided by the organization time to time. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Offered Salary for Patanjali Jobs:
Appointed job appliers will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 40000/- per month from the concerned authority of this reputed organization.
Procedure of Recruitment:
- Applying job seekers will be short- listed on the basis of screening of applications and then are eligible to appear in written test or interview.
- Final Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in test/personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Patanjali.
- No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending test/ interview.
How to Apply for Patanjali Recruitment 2017 Notification?
Interested candidates can apply for Patanjali Job Openings against stated positions by sending application form in prescribed format available on official website.
- The official website of Patanjali Ayurved Limited i.e. www.acharyakulam.org.
- After visiting home page hit on “Career” link available in menu bar of same page.
- Now application form will be available on your computer screen in front of you.
- Fill Patanjali Online Application Form with all the mandatory details like personal, qualification, contact and other relevant information.
- Upload all relevant documents/ testimonials in support of education, caste, DOB and recent passport size photograph (if required).
- Lastly submit your filled application form and retain print a hard copy of it for future references.
Last date of online registration: Updated soon
To Apply Online Directly: Press Here
For other details applicants about Patanjali Recruitment 2017–2018 notifications you may check out this Official Link. If you are interested in applying for other jobs in this organization subscribe our website to get daily job updates. You can also bookmark our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|How to Find a Job Online||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|