Patna High Court Admit Card
Aspirants are hereby notified that Patna High Court Admit Card has been issued. The authority of Patna High Court is going to conduct Combined Exam of Advocate-on-Record on 16th & 17th December 2017. Applied candidates can download Patna High Court Combined Exam Admit Card by using the direct link as stated below.
Candidates can also avail Patna HC Exam Admit Card through official website by following the instruction as given below. Aspirants can get all details about exam such as examination centre, timings etc from Patna High Court Hall Ticket. You are also advised to bring your valid ID proof at the day of examination. Contenders who want to attain additional information concerning Patna High Court Admit Card 2018 can scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|12/12/2017||Patna High Court Admit Card||Patna High Court Combined Exam of Advocate-on-Record||Download Admit Card|
Latest Update On 12/12/2017
Applicants are informed that Call Letter for Patna High Court Combined Exam of Advocate-on-Record have been dispatched to the candidates on their address. Contenders are informed that the examination is going to be held on 16th & 17th December 2017. Candidates are also notified that if they do not get their Patna High Court Call Letter till 14.12.2017 then they may get their duplicate Patna High Court Combined Exam Call Letter from the A.O.R. Cell of this Hon’ble Court within the office hours. In this concern, aspirants can also go through the link as stated below and read all details
Patna High Court Admit Card Notice >> Read Here
How To Download Patna High Court Admit Card?
Aspirants going to apply for Patna High Court recruitment may follow below provided steps to fetch their Patna High Court District Judge Admit Card. Please have a look…
- You have to visit official website of The High Court of Judicature at Patna that is patnahighcourt.gov.in
- Then from home page follow “Notices and Notifications” option appeared on the middle of the page.
- Various links will be available on the page.
- You have to select “Download Admit Card for Preliminary Test for District Judge (Entry Level) Direct from Bar Exam -2016” link.
- Now must fill asked details in blank text boxes such as Registration No./ Application ID & Date of Birth (DOB) etc…as shown in table.
- After that press on “Submit” tab and your hall ticket will display on your computer screen.
- Take print out of your hall ticket for future reference and bring it at time of exam as it is essential to carry at the time of examination without it you are not permitted to enter the examination hall.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card
Patna High Court Admit Card
On 22 March 1912, Patna High Court was established in state of Bihar authorized by the Constitution of India by Governor-General of India. It’s headquartered is located in Patna. Organization conducts various recruitment exams to appoint eligible and deserving candidate. Huge numbers of candidates appeared for the exam for to get job in government department. All those who have applied for the High Court Patna Recruitment may download the hall ticket from this page.
Patna High Court Exam Pattern:
|Test||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Written Test||English Language||100 Questions||300 Marks|
Selection of candidates for District Judge Vacancy (Entry Level) will be done through their qualifying marks & performance in three stages that are as follows-
- Pre Examination
- Main examination
- Interview Process/ Document Verification
Candidates can instantly get the Patna High Court Admit Card 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can bookmark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + d key and Build a strong link with us on our web page for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GK Current Affairs||How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams|
|Latest Current Affairs||Vocabulary Online Quiz|
|Patna High Court Recruitment||High Court Recruitment|