Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation has recently transmitted a career advertisement as PCMC Recruitment. Applications are invited from deserving candidates for filling up the 28 posts of ASHA Volunteer. The organization is going to conduct Walk-In–Interview for the selection of candidates. Interview is going to be held on 08/03/2017. Applicants, interested for PCMC Recruitment 2017 are advised to fill their application form in the prescribed format and duly submit it at the time of Walk-In. candidates, who wants to get PCMC jobs, can apply after reading the guidelines regarding recruitment mentioned below.
Go Through This Page to Know About
|Vacancy details||Academic records|
|Age limitations||Selection procedure|
|Salary structure||How to apply for PCMC Recruitment|
|Significant dates||Walk-in venue|
Applicants are informed that 28 Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation integrated health and family welfare vacancies are available for the eligible candidates. So, interested people can apply for PCMC careers by participating in Walk-In–Interview on the respective date and place. Here on this page you can find all the information related to this recruitment which is well mentioned by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Keep reading…
- Name of post: ASHA Volunteer
- Number of vacancies: 28 vacancies are available
Educational Qualification for PCMC jobs
Participants, who are going to apply for Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation jobs, must be passed 10th from any recognized board with good academic records. Candidates, having hire qualification will get preference.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Applicants, applying against Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation vacancies, their age should be minimum 25 years and maximum 45 years. Relaxation to reserved categories will be given as per the norms.
Read Here: PCMC Recruitment Advertisement
Selection will be made on the bases of applicant’s qualification and the performance in Walk-In-interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the respective date mentioned above. Deserving candidates will get selected for the vacant posts.
Quick Links For Interview:
How to apply for PCMC Recruitment?
Candidates, who want to apply for Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation jobs can follow some of these steps mentioned below.
- First of all you are suggested to go through the official website of Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation that is “www.pcmcindia.gov.in”.
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” link which is navigated under the popular links section.
- You will direct to a page in which you have to tap on “Walk in Interview for ASHA volunteers” link.
- A PDF format will be displayed on your computer screen. You have to read all the vital information written in it.
- After reading you have to download that format or take a print.
- Now you need to fill the application format which is attached with the PDF.
- You must fill all the required information carefully and bring this application form at the time of walk-in interview.
- You have to duly submit your application form along with the required document at the place of walk-in interview.
- You should reach the walk-in place before 30 minutes.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walk-In-interview Date: 08/03/2017
Timing: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
After reading all the information on this page, applicants must visit the official website to get rest details regarding PCMC Recruitment 2017. You can stay connected with this web portal of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain new updates. You can ask your queries by write your comment in comment box; we’ll try to solve your problem as soon as we can.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
GPSC Result 2017 – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in RO/AE Cutoff Merit List PDF Online
BPSC Recruitment 2017 – Application Form (1968 AE/VO) Notification Online
Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2017 – vmmc-sjh.nic.in 151 SR Vacancy Advt
CIDCO Result 2017 – Get @cidco.maharashtra.gov.in Driver/Fireman Results