Projects & Development India Limited, Noida is in search of proficient candidates to engage them for PDIL Recruitment. In this concern, online applications are invited to fill 48 vacancies of Trade Apprentice. If you are looking for latest apprentice jobs then you can apply for PDIL Noida Recruitment and grab this chance.
Contenders who want to apply for PDIL Trade Apprentice Job Openings are required to fill online application form via official website that is pdilin.com. Appliers have to submit the application before the ending date that is 15-12-2017. To collect detailed information about PDIL Recruitment 2018 go through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
PDIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||01|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||02|
|Chemical Laboratory Assistant||02|
|Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic||01|
|Computer Networking Technician||01|
|Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)||01|
|Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)||02|
|House Keeper (Institution)||03|
|House Keeper (Corporate)||02|
|Advanced Attendant Operator(Process)||01|
Qualification for PDIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Applying candidates should have passed in 10th/12th and ITI in relevant trade with good academic record from any well known University or Institution.
- Contenders who want to apply for Library Assistant Vacancies must have Graduation/ BCOM./ B SC from any recognized University.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Bar for PDIL Jobs:
In order to apply for Projects & Development India Limited Recruitment, the age of aspirants should not be below 18 years as on 30-11-2017. Upper age and relaxation will be applicable as per the directives of organization.
Remuneration for PDIL Job Openings:
Applying contenders who will be appointed for PDIL Noida Apprentice Recruitment will receive suitable amount of salary by the management of organization.
Mode of Appointment:
The selection of candidates for PDIL Apprentice Recruitment will be done through Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the applicants.
How to Apply for PDIL Noida Trade Apprentice Recruitment?
- Job seekers who are willing to apply for PDIL Noida Job Openings firstly need to go through Official Website that is pdilin.com
- Now move your cursor at the right side of home page and press on “Careers” tab.
- Then contenders are required to select suitable link for PDIL Vacancies. A new page will display with complete details.
- Now you are advised to read details that are provided in Projects & Development India Limited Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification attentively.
- Job searchers who find them eligible for PDIL Noida Apprentice Jobs need to revisit the previous page and select appropriate link for pdilin.com Recruitment.
- After that, contenders can apply for Projects & Development India Limited Apprentice Recruitment by filling PDIL Online Application Form with required information in proper manner.
- Also, upload scanned images of photograph, signature, and documents as certificates to apply for PDIL Apprentice Vacancies.
- Finally, press on “Submit” button and take the print out of it and keep it safely.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Ending date for submission of Online Application: 15-12-2017
For attaining other information about PDIL Recruitment, candidates need to go through the link as stated above. Contenders who want to obtain upcoming information related to PDIL Recruitment 2018 can bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|