Home / University / PES University Bangalore | Admissions – Programs at PES University, Fee

PES University Bangalore | Admissions – Programs at PES University, Fee

PES University

The institutions under PES University offer foundation as well as specialization courses/ of Bachelors/ Master/ PhD degree. For getting admission in regular courses candidates have to go through PESSAT or CET entrance examination. The main aim of this leading teaching and Research University is to provide “education for the real world” that encourages students to realize their potential. You can go through this page and grab more details like fee structure of PES University.

The candidates have to qualify the entrance examination for getting admission in the reputed institutions under University in Bangalore. Sometime the university also conducts interview for the evaluation of the candidates. To grab more information regarding PES University, you may go through this page which is well planned and created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.

PES University

Courses Offered:

  • MSC In Applied Economics
  • Bachelor Of Law (BBA, LLB {HONS})
  • Master Of Business Administration
  • BBA IN HOSPITALITY &EVENT MANAGEMENT
  • Bachelor Of Technology
  • Bachelor Of Architecture

Eligibility Criteria:

For BBA/BBA-HEM/B.Des

BBA/BBA-HEM: must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent in any respective discipline from any recognized Board or University.

B.Des: must hold 60% marks in 12th or its equivalent in any respective discipline from any recognized board or university.

For B.Arch

Candidates must hold 60% or its equivalent in class 12th in science stream form any recognized board.

For MCA/ MBA

It is essential for the candidates to hold a graduation degree from any reputed or recognized university.

For M.Tech

Aspirants who have the desire to get admission in MTech program must hold engineering degree in any relevant discipline from any recognized University.

Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission

Application Fee:

For PESSAT Registration, the candidates are required to pay Rs 1050/- as a registration fee and the mode of payment of registration/application fee is as follows:

Online Payment: Application fee can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card/ net banking.

Challan: Aspirants are advised to carry the print out of application form as well as Challan to the bank for payment. After that you need to submit the printed hard copy of the application form along with the copy of stamped Challan.

Demand Draft: Application fee can also be paid in the form of Demand Draft to be paid in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.

Mode of Selection:

For the remaining 60%

  • First of all the preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores.
  • Second preference will be given to the COMED-K Test Scores.
  • At last the preference will be given to any other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.

Check Out: PESSAT Slot Booking

Mode of Admission:

For BE Undergraduate Engineering Courses

40% seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to the reserved category and in the remaining 60% first preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores and then to COMED-K Test Scores and at last to Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.

For BBA/BBA-HEM/B.Des

  • Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in 10+2/12th grade/2nd PUC, PESSAT and UCEED scores (for B.Des).
  • Here 100% seats will be reserved by the PES University.

Know More About: PESSAT 2018

For B.Arch

Council of Architecture will conduct NATA and 40% of seats are given to KCET and the in the remaining 60%, first preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores, second to KCET Scores and then to Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.

For MCA

Candidates need to appear in PESSAT and PGCET for getting admission in the mentioned course. 40% sets will be given to PGCET scores and in the remaining 60% the selection will be done as the first preference will be given to PESSAT Test Score, second to PGCET/KMAT Test Scores and at last to any other entrance examination.

For MBA

Must have appeared in PESSAT, PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE and here also 40% seats to PGCET scores and in other 60% seats the selection will be done as follows:

  • First preference to the PESSAT Test Scores, second to PGCET/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE Test Scores and at last to any other entrance exam.

For M.Tech

  • Candidates will be selected on the basis of PESSAT and PGCET scores.
  • 40 % seats are reserved for the PGCET scores and in the remaining percentage, first preference to PESSAT Test Scores, second to PGCET Test Scores and then to any other entrance test will be given.

Fee Structure:

Bachelor of Technology (BTech)

Rs. 2,80,000 / annum
Bachelor of Business Managment (BBM)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration – Hospitality & Event Management (BBA-HEM)
Rs. 1,40,000 / annum
Master of Technology (MTech) Rs. 2,80,000 / annum **
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Rs. 3,60,000 / annum

Master of Computer Application (MCA)

Rs. 1,80,000 / annum

Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank

How to Apply for Admissions?

  • First of all you must visit the official website of the organization that is www.pes.edu
  • Select the suitable course and then read all the eligibility norms for that.
  • After that you can fill the details in the application form and then proceed further for the next step.
  • After filling the details in the form, you have to upload your recent passport size photograph by giving your registration number and then press submit button.
  • After tapping on the submit button, payment details page will appear on your screen and now you have to choose the mode of payment and then pay the registration fee.
  • After the payment of the fee you can take a preview of the form and then take a print out of the application for the reference.
  • Finally you can submit the application form through proper channel.

Postal Address:

Manager – Admissions,

Office of Admissions,

PES University,

100 Ft Ring Road,

BSK 3rd Stage,

Bangalore – 560085

Note:

Candidates you may go through official Link and get all the information in regards of PES University 2018. You may stay connected with www.recruimentinboxx.com and get all the recent updates. For any query regarding PES university placements, PES university MBA fee structure, UPES university fee structure, UPES university courses, PES university cut off and PES university PESSAT you can inbox us in the below given comment box we will soon reply you.

You May Also Like To Visit This Section:

PESSAT Exam Pattern Entrance Exams In India
Documents Required For Education Loan Scholarship in India
How To Survive First Year Of College Why College Attendance is Important

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *