For the admission of various eligible and proficient aspirants into undergraduate & postgraduate courses, PES University has planned to conduct PESSAT 2018. PESSAT 2018 (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) will be conducted on two different dates for engineering & other programmes. Interested aspirants can register for PESSAT 2018 exam by filling the application after satisfying all the below state Eligibility. Aspirants can also get how to apply and all the important dates for PESSAT 2018 on this single created page.
Interested aspirants who want to take admission in the desirable programmes of PES University are advised to fill PESSAT 2018 application form before the last date and then start preparation for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test. To get the detail information about PESSAT 2018, candidates can take help of the PESSAT exam pattern which is clearly furnished on the below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
PEESAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants applying for PESSAT 2018 for engineering & other courses must have qualified PESSAT & UCEED with good marks along below furnished qualification
B.Arch & BBA LLB
Check Here: PESSAT Slot Booking 2018
PESSAT Application Fee:
- Aspirants who are going to appear in PES Scholastic Aptitude Test have to pay Rs. 1050/- as PESSAT fees.
- Contenders can pay application fee through online mode or offline mode as per their convenience
- Online mode: payment can be made through credit card/debit card/net banking
- Offline mode: through Challan or demand draft payment can be made. Demand draft and Challan will be made in the favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore (Registered Office address)
PESSAT Important Dates:
We have provided complete details about PESSAT 2018 Important Dates on the below section of this page, must have a glance!!
|Application Form Availability||11-10-2017|
|PESSAT Last Date for the candidates outside Bengaluru||12-04-2018|
|Last date to apply for students from Bengaluru||17-04-2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||21-04-2018|
|PESSAT Exam Date 2018||May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2018|
|1st Round of Counselling Starts||June 2018|
Last date for submission of Original documents
|1st week of July 2018|
|Last date for surrender of B.Tech seat||1st week of July 2018|
|2nd Round of Counselling Starts||2nd week of July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||5th January 2018|
|Date of Exam|
10th January to July 2018
|Result Declaration||3 days after taking exam|
|Last date to upload NATA and 12th/ 2nd PU scores||June 2018|
|First round counseling||July 2018|
Last date for submission of original documents/ surrender of seat (only for admitted students)
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
PESSAT Exam Pattern:
- Each and every course offered by the PESSAT have different exam pattern
- Exam will be conducted only through online mode for all the courses except B.Des course
- For all the courses except B.Tech, PESSAT exam duration will be of 2 hour for B.Tech 3 hours will be provided to the aspirants.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer
- After PES Scholastic Aptitude Test, aspirants have to go through through a short interview on the same day of the test
PESSAT Paper Pattern Of B.Tech:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
PESSAT Exam Pattern for M.Tech
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
PESSAT Exam Pattern for MBA
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Comprehension/Verbal Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
Procedure to Apply For PESSAT 2018
- First of all you have to follow official web portal of the organization that is pes.edu
- On the home page you have to select “Admission” tab and hit on “Know More” tab
- PESSAT notification will appear on your digital screen and you have to go through the same carefully.
- Then you have to hit on the “Register Now” tab by selection “NEW REGISTRATION” section
- PESSAT 2018 application form will appear on your digital screen and you have to fill the same with all the required details
- Also you have to attach scanned copies of all the documents and testimonials along with passport size photograph and signature
- You have to hit “submit” tab and also take print out of the same for future use.
- At last you have to send the hard copy of application form along with all the required documents Xerox copy at the below mentioned postal address
Check Out: How to Recover Lost Registration Number
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
PESSAT Slot Booking:
- For B.Tech course, PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking will be started from 21st April 2018 through online mode.
- For others courses, slot booking process will be started from 5th January 2018.
- In this process, aspirants can book their date and time for examination according to their preference.
- No change will be allowed to make once you have completed the process.
- After the completion of slot booking process, candidates will be able to get their PESSAT Hall Ticket.
PESSAT Test Centers:
|Maharashtra||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Andhra Pradesh||New Delhi|
|Uttar Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
PESSAT Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their PESSAT hall ticket 2018 through online mode
- No PESSAT 2018 Admit card will be sent personally through post.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to carry their PESSAT admit card them at the time of examination
- To avoid last minute rush, you are advised to download your PESSAT hall ticket 2018within the given time period.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
- PESSAT entrance examination result will be publish on the official web portal on schedule date
- For B.Tech course, PESSAT results will be released in the last week of May 2018.
- For other courses, the result will be declared after one week of the exam
- Candidates can check their result through online mode with the help of our web page.
- Qualified aspirants in the PESSAT entrance examination will be called for further selection process that is counselling process.
- Organization will conduct PESSAT counseling process in two rounds through offline mode.
- PESSAT Counselling 2018 for B.Tech course will be started in the month of June 2018.
- Aspirants have to submit Rs.500/- as counseling process fee.
PESSAT Admission 2018:
On the basis of marks obtained in PESSAT 2018 exam and personal interview, aspirants will get admission in the PES University. Aspirants have to perform well to get admission into suitable courses of their choice under PES University.
Aspirants can visit the Official Link and get all the knowledge regarding PEESAT 2018. You can subscribe to this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get the latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Student Success Strategies|