PESSAT Slot Booking
To appear in the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test candidate must complete the PESSAT Slot Booking 2019 process. PES University Bangalore is going to start the Slot Booking Process for the PESSAT Entrance Test in the third week of April 2019.
PESSAT Slot Booking is done on first-come-first-serve basis. In this process candidates have to book their exam date and test centre for the PES University Entrance Exam. After the completion of the slot booking process, no request to change or alter the slots will be accepted.
PES University Entrance Slot Booking Dates
Candidates have to visit the official website of the PES University that is pes.edu to apply for the PESSAT Slot Booking 2019. The PESSAT slot booking process begins after the completion of the application procedure and only those candidates who have filled the application form will be able to apply for the slot booking.
After the completion of PESSAT Slot booking, candidates will be able to download the PESSAT 2019 admit card. For more information about the PESSAT Slot Booking 2019, keep reading this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
PESSAT Slot Booking 2019
Steps for PESSAT 2019 Slot Booking:
For PESSAT slot booking for B.tech 2019, the candidates have to follow the below provided directives:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the PES University which is pes.edu.
- After that you should scroll down the home page and press the link of “REGISTER”
- Then you have to enter the required details like name, gender, date of birth and email id.
- After that you must hit on the “Proceed” button which is mentioned in the below of the page.
- Now you are required to select the exam centre and opt for the preferred centre according to the seats available.
- After the selection of the exam centre you have to select the suitable dates as per your convenience.
- Then you can book the slot according to the slots available.
- After the successful completion of PESSAT slot booking for engineering, the information will display on your screen with PESSAT admit card 2019.
- Finally you can take a print out of the PESSAT Admit card and bring it at the time of entrance examination.
Check Now: How to Recover Lost Registration Number
Highlights of PESSAT Slot Booking 2019:
- For obtaining the PESSAT hall ticket, it is essential for all the candidates to make slot booking.
- Depending upon the choices of your slots, the candidates will be provided with the examination date and timings.
- PESSAT slot booking for B tech will be done on the basis of first come first serve basis.
- No request to change or alter the slots will be accepted under any circumstances.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the admit card which will be generated after the slot booking process is completed.
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
PES University Entrance Test:
For the admission in engineering and various other courses PESSAT is conducted by PES University. The test is conducted by the university in various test centers across many cities in India. Candidates who want to appear in the entrance test can register online and book their slots in PES University and have to appear for the test in their chosen centers. The candidates who will clear the PES University entrance test will be eligible to appear in the interview round. Candidates will finally be shortlisted on the basis of their test scores and interview.
PESSAT Exam Centres 2019
The list of the exam centres of PESSAT 2019 is given below in the table.
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Madikeri, Hassan, Tumkur,|
Chikmagalur, Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Chitradurga, Davangere,
Haveri, Bellary, Hubli/ Darwad, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Raichur,
Bijapur, Gulbarga, Bidar
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad, Vijayawada|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Maharshtra||Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore|
Check Here Schedule Of: PESSAT Counselling
PESSAT Admit Card:
Candidates will be able to receive PESSAT 2019 Admit card only when have successfully completed slot booking. Candidates you must know that admit card is an essential document to be carried at the examination center. Without PESSAT Admit Card 2019, aspirants will not be allowed to report at the examination center. So candidates you are suggested to book the slots if you want to participate in the entrance test.
Candidates who have successfully completed their registration will be able to receive the Admit card. Aspirants are also advised to take out at least 2 hard copies of the PESSAT Admit Card for the future usage during the entrance exam.
Get Here Marking Scheme: PESSAT Exam Pattern
Details to be checked in PESSAT Admit card:
You must the following details in your hall tickets before you appear in the exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date and Timing of PESSAT Examination
- Venue for the Examination
Important Dates and Events:
|S.No.||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Commencement of Slot Booking of PESSAT 2019||Third week of April 2019|
|2||Availability of PESSAT 2019 Admit Card||Third week of April 2019|
|3||PESSAT 2019||May 2019|
|4||Declaration of Result||Third week of May 2019|
Candidates you can stay tuned with this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect more information in concern of PESSAT Slot Booking 2019.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|PES University Bangalore||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|