PGB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2014:
- Purvanchal Gramin Bank (PGB) has strewed a notification as PGB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies.
- Applicants can apply by filling the online application form and send it on or before the last date that is 20/06/2014.
- If you want to know the complete details regarding this post such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well mentioned below on this page.
Name of the Organization:
Purvanchal Gramin Bank (PGB)
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||419|
Applicants must qualify in RRBs CWE-II exam conducted by IBPS, if they want to apply for these posts.
Method of Selection:
Selection will be done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the IBPS CWE-II exam and personal interview.
- For Officer Scale-I: Rs. 14500-25700/-
- For Office Assistant: Rs. 7200-19300/-
SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay Rs. 20/- for the application fee and all other candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- through Challan Form at the any branch of Purvanchal bank or State Bank of India.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers can apply for these positions through the official website that is www.pgbgorakhpur.com
- Go to the “Recruitment” link and Read the instruction carefully.
- Make the payment of fee through above mentioned mode.
- Fill the application form in proper manner.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the form and take the hard copy of it for future use.
- Payment of application fee: 30/05/2014 to 20/06/2014
- Opening Date for online registration: 30/05/2014
- Last date for the submission of application: 20/06/2014
For more details you can check the official notification
Other links you might be interested in:
Quiz & Aptitude for Upcoming Bank Exams:
|Quantitative Aptitude Questions||Reasoning Questions and Answers|
|Computer Knowledge Questions||General Awareness|