An Indian state-owned electric utilities company has propagated a vacancy notification as PGCIL Recruitment…! There is requirement of well qualified and capable candidates for the 50 vacant positions of Asst/Executive/Diploma Trainee positions. If you find capable for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment then must apply by filling application form which is available on its official website. Interested job seekers can also apply PGCIL Recruitment 2017 through this page before the last date that is 29-09-2017.
Overview of the Page:
|PGCIL Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Offered|
|Application Fee||Selection Process|
|Way To Apply||Important Date|
It is the great opportunity for those candidates who want to be the part of Third Largest Public Sector Enterprise in terms of Gross Block. Assortment committee will hire the skilled candidates for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment and PGCIL Assistant Recruitment on the basis of applier’s performance in Written Test & Computer Skill Test followed by the Personal Interview. Before applying against PGCIL Recruitment 2018, candidates must ensure all norms that are well discussed on this page by the experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Name Of Posts||Discipline Name||Posts|
|For SRTS-II & Raigarh-Pugalur HVDC Project|
|4||Assistant||Finance & Accounts||
|Finance & Accounts||01|
Candidates who are willing to apply against Powergrid Recruitment 2017 that is given below according to the particular posts:
- For Diploma Trainee Posts: Must have Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Technology from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Assistant (F&A): Should have B.Com. with first (1st) division and should have one year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function of an organization of repute.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Aspirants for PGCIL Career should be not more than 28 years for Assistant (F&A)) and 27 years for Assistant (F&A) and age relaxation to reserved categories will be provided as SC/ST category candidates will get upper age relaxation of 5 years and OBC Category candidates will get 3 years relaxation in upper age.
Appointed candidates against Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Vacancy will get amazing amount of salary as given in below table:
|Post Name||Salary Scale|
|Diploma Trainee||Rs. 16500/-|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||Rs. 12500/-|
Candidates who have decided to apply against the above mentioned vacant positions of www.powergridindia.com recruitment 2017 have to pay application fees as given below.
|Post name||Fee Details|
|Diploma Trainee||300/- + Transaction Charges|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||200/- + Transaction Charges|
Payment of application fee should be made through online mode using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available eWallet.
Assortment will be made for Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2017 on the basis of the candidate’s performance in Written Test & Computer Skill Test and Personal Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to apply for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited that is powergridindia.com
- Press “career” tab which is presented at the menu bar of the home page.
- Select “job opportunities” option in drop down list of career bar and select “Openings” link.
- On the next page select, “SR-II Recruitment” link and press “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil), Diploma Trainee (IT) for SRTS-II and Assistant (F&A) for SRTS-II, Raigarh-Pugalur HVDC Proj., and POSOCO>>Detailed Advertisement” link
- Read the PGCIL Advertisement carefully till end and after that select “Hit Here to Apply Online / Login” option for Online.
- Select the name for post and fill the required details, o upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph with signature
- Press ‘submit’ option and take a print out of it for future use.
- Last date to submit applications: 29-09-2017
- Availability of PGCIL Admit Card on website: Will be notified subsequently
- Date of Written Test: Tentatively on the last Sunday of October 2017.
Download From Here: PGCIL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who want to attain more details regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Site link and for more updates stay connected.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|PGCIL Admit Card||PGCIL Result|
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
There is good news for job seekers that PGCIL Recruitment has published by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. According to Advt No. N2JM/HR/Rect-2017, the organization wants to hire dynamic candidates for 30 vacant posts of Diploma and Trainee. Interested aspirants may apply through online mode by filling application form. Individuals who want Power Grid Corporation of India Limited jobs have to submit online application form on or before the last date that is 26-09-2017. You may fetch more information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment. The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on written test performance. Here, on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, we have given all details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018. So, contenders are request to move their cursor in below direction of the page for collect full info about same.
Name of the post: Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
No of the Post: 30
Applying candidates for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited vacancy must have done Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for UR/ OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC.
Get Here: More Diploma Jobs
Candidates who are going to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited jobs must aware about age criteria. The maximum age of UR category aspirants should 27 years, 30 years for OBC (NCL) and 32 years for SC.
Appointed aspirants for PGCIL diploma trainee jobs will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA). Beside this, aspirants will get compensation package which consist IDA, HRA and other allowances, benefits such as monthly conveyance reimbursement, medical facilities, various insurance covers.
This is to inform to all applying contenders against PGCIL recruitment advertisement that they have to deposit an amount as application fee of Rs. 300/- (Non- refundable). The application fee will be deposited through online mode by using credit card, debit card or challan. SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The selection of eligible contenders will be done base on only written test performance.
- The question paper will consist objective type questions which will be held through online mode.
- There will be total 2 hours will be allotted to candidates for complete question paper.
- For wrong answer, ¼ marks will be deduct from the right answer mark.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Handy Steps to Apply For PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, applying aspirants for PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment have to visit official website that is www.powergridindia.com
- Go to “careers” tab appearing on menu bar of the home page.
- A drop down list will be opened at your screen from where you have to hit on “Job opportunities” tab.
- Now, scroll down this page and select “NR-II Recruitment” link given on that page.
- Hit on “Detailed Advertisement” tab written in front of recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) in NRTS-II Advt. No. N2JM/HR/Rect-2017 dated 06-09-2017.
- Go through entire PDF for getting full info about job requirement.
- After that, come back on previous page and tap on “hit here to apply” tab.
- Select option from the list for which you are applying.
- Fill PGCIL Online Application Form completely with all details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Below after, hit on “continue” button and then hit on “submit” button.
- At last, you should download Power Grid Corporation of India Limited application form and take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
PGCIL Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Get PGCIL Application Form >> Apply from Here
|Closing date of online submission of application||26-09-2017|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||26-09-2017|
You may get more information related PGCIL Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. If, you have any query about this post then you may simply ask in below given comment box on that page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has declared a notification for the engagement of eligible candidates to the available posts titled as PGCIL Recruitment. Application is invited to fill up vacant post for the Assistant, Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee and various others. To catch imminent notification regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to check this page. Those who find themselves suitable and eligible they may apply by submitting the duly filled application through online mode latest by the last date that is 20.09.2017.
Willing contenders need to go through the entire acknowledgement carefully before applying for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment. For attaining rest other info in regard to this PGCIL Recruitment 2018, aspirant must scroll down the complete page that is well settled below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post ID||Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|POST & CATEGORY-WISE BREAK UP OF VACANCIES (POWERGRID)|
|A1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||33|
|A2||Diploma Trainee (IT)||10|
|POSTS & CATEGORY-WISE BREAK UP OF VACANCIES (POSOCO)|
|B1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||08|
|B2||Diploma Trainee (IT)||02|
|B3||Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||02|
|B4||Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||04|
Find Out more: PSU Recruitment
Applying candidates must have a B.Com/ Post Graduate Degree/ MBA/ Diploma in relevant field or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
You Can Also Check:
Selected candidates for PGCIL Job will be getting the pay scale of per month as follows-
|Post ID||Stipend during training period||Designation & Level on successful completion of training period||Basic pay on Regularization|
|A1, A2 & B1, B2, B3||Rs. 16500/- pm||Junior Engineer Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category||Rs.16000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.16000-35500/- (IDA)|
|B4||Junior Officer (HR) Gr-IV at S1 level in Supervisory category|
|A3 & B5||Selected candidates will be placed in the regular pay scale of W4 level in Workmen category i.e. Rs 12500-27500/- (IDA)|
Get PDF-> PGCIL Recruitment
Age limit for PGCIL Jobs:
- Maximum age for Assistant (Finance) post is 28 years and maximum age limit of rest all the appliers must be 27 years.
- Relaxation in age to reserved category candidates SC/ ST will be admissible as per Government norms.
Selection committee will conduct Written Test/ Computer Based Test & Computer Skill Test for selecting the capable person for the vacancy in government department.
- Appliers are required to pay Rs.200 for the post of Assistant (F&A) and Rs.300/- for rest other posts
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
What is the Procedure to Fill PGCIL Application Form?
To fill PGCIL Online Application Form, you can check below mention steps:
- First of all visit official website of the department that is www.powergridindia.com
- Go to “careers” tab which is located on the top of the home page.
- Then select ‘Job Openings’ tab and then ‘Openings’ tab.
- Press on “NR-I Recruitment” link from the next page
- On the next page, various vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Applier need to hit on “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/IT), Jr. Officer(HR) & Assistant(Finance) for NR-I, Corporate Centre & NRLDC and Head Quarter of POSOCO” Link.
- Read all the details about the posts and select “Apply Online” button.
- Now Fill Online Application Form.
- Carefully fill all the details asked there and upload a scanned image, documents/certificates if asked.
- As you will complete the form, recheck it again and press “Submit” button.
- Finally take a print out of application form and send it to below given address along with required particulars.
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office , Delhi – 110 051
Check Also: Delhi Jobs
|Last date to fill online application form||20.09.2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications along with enclosures||02.10.2017|
|Opening date for deposit of fee through bank Challan||11.09.2017|
|Last date to deposit Examination Fee through Bank Challan||25.09.2017|
|Date of announcement of Written Test/Computer Based Test Date||23.10.2017|
Interested candidates can check Official Link to see all the details about PGCIL Recruitment 2017–2018. You can book mark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.