Latest job openings advertisement has depicted regarding PGCIL Recruitment by Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited. This organization is looking for the dedicated and career-oriented aspirants to fill 81 Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer and Assistant Vacancy. Those aspirants who are interested to avail this chance and also meet the requirements, they can now apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who are willing to work in reputed government company, they are required to submit their filled application forms through online method with the help of the below stated procedure on or before the closing date that is “29.11.2017”. After that, applications should reach along with enclosures at the mentioned postal address till “09.12.2017”. Now get vital details regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018 by scrolling this web page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post ID||Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|A1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||33|
|A2||Diploma Trainee (IT)||10|
|B1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||08|
|B3||Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||02|
|B4||Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||04|
Educational Qualifications for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Contenders who are applying for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 should possessed Diploma in relevant engineering discipline from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/ST candidates.
- Job seekers should hold B.Com. Degree from a recognized University/College with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates are eligible for PGCIL Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee Recruitment 2017 must have Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria for PGCIL Jobs:
- Job seekers who will apply against POWERGRID Recruitment 2017 must not be exceeding 27 and 28 years of age.
- Age Relaxation is Applicable 03 years For BC/OBC (Female Candidates) & 05 years For SC/ST (Male/Female Candidates) as per the norms of the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited.
Monthly Pay Scale for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Jobs:
Candidates who will be selected for the POWERGRID Jobs will receive satisfying amount of pay scale of Rs. 12500-27500/- (IDA) for Assistant and Rs.16000-35500/- (IDA) for rest of the positions.
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- for Diploma Trainee and Rs. 200/- for the post of Assistant (F&A) in the form of challan.
- Candidates also have to pay Rs. 60/- as bank charges.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Selection of the candidates for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination /Computer Based Test.
- The Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts:
- Part-I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Procedure to fill PGCIL Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited that is “www.powergridindia.com”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Careers” tab present in the menu bar and then hit “job opportunities>>> Openings” option from the drop down list.
- Then you have to hit on the “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/IT), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant (Finance) in NR-I and POSOCO” link.
- Read the details carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and select “Hit here to Login” tab.
- Then fill the online application form with mandatory details in correct manner.
- Upload scanned images of document / resume at the time of filling application form.
- Now hit on “Submit” button and also take a hard copy of filled form.
- Now attach documents and certificates along with the system generated application form.
- Enclose the system generated application form in envelope ad super scribed with “name of the Position____________”.
- At last, send system generated form at the mentioned postal address.
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
Find More: Delhi Jobs
|Closing date of online submission of applications||29.11.2017|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications||09.12.2017|
|Last date for deposit of fee through bank challan||04.11.2017|
|Date of announcement of Written Test/Computer Based Test Date||30.11.2017|
Now fetch more information concerning PGCIL Recruitment 2017–2018, go through the Official Link presented in this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PGCIL Admit Card||PGCIL Result|
|PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|