New job advertisement has been released by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited titled as PGCIL Recruitment. The organization has released this advertisement to notify the job seekers about 31 vacant posts of Executive Trainee in different departments through CLAT and UGC NET.
So, those candidates who want to enhance their future in PGCIL Vacancies and want to fill Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Application Form must ensure their eligibility before applying. For other details regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018 you may check this page thoroughly…
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|17/03/2018||PGCIL Recruitment||PGCIL Executive Trainee Advt Released 31||Graduation||05/04/2018||See Notification|
PGCIL Recruitment Dates
PGCIL Recruitment Through UGC NET
|Last date for applying for UGC-NET (2018)||05-04-2018|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application toPOWERGRID||01-07-2018|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||31-07-2018|
PGCIL Recruitment Through CLAT
|Last Date For Online Registration for CLAT 2018||31-03-2018|
|CLAT Examination Date||13-05-2018|
|Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from||01-05-2018|
|Last Date To Submit PGCIL application form||31-05-2018|
To get recruited for the PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment,candidates might be appearing in Group Discussion round and personal Interview that will organize by the selection committee of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
To know the more details about the PGCIL 31 Recruitment read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Before going to apply PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19, must ensure their eligibility criteria for PGCIL Job Openings.
- Executive Trainee (LAW): 06 Posts
- Executive Trainee (HR): 25 Posts
Required Qualification For PGCIL 31 Vacancy:
Applicants, who are in Final Year / Semester students of academic year 2017-18, who expect their results by 31.08.2018, may also be considered eligible. Other eligibility norms are provided below.
|PGCIL ET Recruitment through UGC NET||Must have Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks.|
|PGCIL ET Recruitment through CLAT||Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitation of PGCIL Vacancy:
Aspirants applying for the PGCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy, their maximum age should be 28 years (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.08.1990) and upper age limit should be as per the norms of the organization.
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ ST candidates : 5 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years over and above applicable category relaxation
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
Salary Details of PGCIL Job:
Those contenders, who will be appointed through PGCIL ET Recruitment process, will get decent amount of salary that will be decided by the organization.
- During Training: 09 Lakhs
- After Training On regularization: 15 Lakhs
Selection Procedure for PGCIL Recruitment through CLAT & UGC NET:
- For PGCIL 2018 Recruitment, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the CLAT 2018 and UGC NET 2018.
- On the basis of CLAT 2018 and UGC NET 2018 score card, applicants will be shortlisted for further process that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Qualifying Marks For PGCIL ET (HR/LAW) through UGC NET & CLAT:
|Category||Qualifying % in Interview|
|OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD – VH||30%|
Weightage of Different Parameter:
- NET / CLAT – 2018 Marks (aggregate out of 100): 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
How To Apply for the PGCIL Recruitment:
Aspirants should follow the given steps to apply for the POWERGRID recruitment through CLAT& UGC NET. Please have a look..!!
- First of all, candidates need to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.powergridindia.com
- Then, select “Careers” option which is available at the top of the home page.
- After that, press “Jobs opportunities” option and select openings button.
- Scroll down the page and hit appropriate link related to PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19.
- Hit the “Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Human Resources) through UGC NET July 2018 – Advt. No. CC/04/2018 dated 13.03.2018” link. Or
- “Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Law) through CLAT(For PG Course) 2018 – Advt. No. CC/03/2018 dated 13.03.2018” link.
- Within few seconds, you will be redirected on a new page.
- Download PGCIL Recruitment advertisement and read all the details given in the PDF file.
- Now, Hit PGCIL Recruitment Apply Online button and select the post in which you are interested.
- Fill the required details and press continue button and you will receive e-mail ID and password.
- Use your e-mail ID and password and hit login button.
- Enter correct details in the PGCIL Online Application Formand upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
For more details about the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 -19, read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more information regarding POWERGRID recruitment or Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment, you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PGCIL Admit Card||PGCIL Result|
|PGCIL Recruitment through GATE||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|