Power Grid Corporation of India, the Central Transmission Utility has unfolded vacancy notification regarding PGCIL Recruitment. Application forms are invited by the organization for special employment drive to enroll 20 vacancies of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) posts. Job seekers who want to do work with this government organization they must avail this opportunity by applying for PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
Interested candidates may apply by submit their application form through online channel before the closing date that is 27.12.2017. You may collect further information regarding PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|15/12/17||PGCIL Recruitment||Field Engineer/ Supervisor/ Diploma Trainee- 188||10th/ 12th||27/12/217||See Notification|
Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 20 vacancies
Necessary Qualification Details for PGCIL Vacancies:
Applicants must have diploma in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Maximum Age Limit for www.powergridindia.com recruitment:
Maximum age limit of applying candidates for PGCIL Jobs should not be more than 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates : 3 years
Scale of Pay against PGCIL Vacancy:
- After successfully allotment candidates will get Pay scale of) Rs.16500/- p.m by the organization.
- Other allowances will be paid to the contenders according to the norms of organization.
Appointment Method for PGCIL Career:
Selection panel of Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited will arrange a written test/interview to select the best and effective candidates for filling the vacant positions. To avail the benefits of reputed Diploma Trainee positions candidates have to qualify this exam/interview.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How To Fill PGCIL Application Form 2018?
Desirous contenders who wish to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment must go behind all these steps structured below-
- First of all aspirants must go through the official website of the organization that is www.powergridindia.com
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Career” tab which is presented in the menu bar.
- Now you have to hit the “Job Opportunity” tab.
- On the next page you need to go “Regional Openings” section and hit on the “SR-II Recruitment” link
- After that you have to select the “Additional Vacancy Notification for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical)-13.12.2017 (link is external)” link
- After that detailed notification in PDF form will appear on computer screen read that notification carefully.
- Then you have to hit the “Hit Here To Apply Online” link.
- Now fill application form with all necessary details and upload relevant testimonials in it as applicable.
- Now re-check the application form once, and then press “Submit” button for final submission.
- At last you have to take the print out of online application form for future usage
Closing date for submit the application form: 27.12.2017
To get more details concerning PGCIL Recruitment 2018, you may bookmark our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl + d key.
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has released an employment advertisement as PGCIL Recruitment. Organization wants to hire young, dynamic and experienced professionals for filling 80 vacancies of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor post under Electrical/ Civil departments. Candidates who have a zest and ability to hold associated challenges of working in remote, far flung and rural areas they apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
Deserving candidates must follow all the steps framed below in sequential order and submit their application form through online mode before the last date that is 26.12.2017. The complete acknowledgement regarding PGCIL vacancies can be attained by scrolling down the page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancy|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||30|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||07|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||36|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||07|
Essential Qualification Required:
Job seekers who are willing to apply for Field Engineer post they must have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg.)/AMIE degree in relevant field and who are applying for Field Supervisor post they must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Civil from recognized university with good education record.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Upper Age Limit:
Upper age of applying contenders must be 29 years as on 26.12.2017. Upper age Relaxation will be granted to 3 year to OBC category applicants and 5 years to SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants.
Consolidated Monthly Salary for PGCIL Jobs:
Candidates who enroll for Field Engineer will get an impressive salary of Rs.30,000/- and who enroll for Field Supervisor post they will get Rs Rs.23,000/- per month by the organization.
PGCIL Selection Criteria:
- For PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment:
Applicants will select the candidates on the basis of performance in Personal interview. However, in case of large number of applications, an objective type screening test may also be conducted ( if required).
- For PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment:
Organization will recruit the contenders on the basis of screening test and interview. Aspirants who score well in test will be called for Personal interview as final decision will be taken by the management panel.
How to fill PGCIL Online Application Form?
- Candidates who want to apply for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment they need to visit the official website of organization that is powergridindia.com
- Then you will reach the home page and you need to hit “Career” option and select “Job Opportunities” option.
- Now you need to select the “Openings” link
- After this aspirants have to select “Recruitment of Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer & Asstt. Engineer in Electrical Discipline (Advt. No. CC/05/2017 dtd. 21.11.2017)” link.
- Now you are required to read the complete information carefully.
- After that hit on the “Press Here to apply” link
- Then applicants must fill an application form with all the accurate details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned certificates, photo & signature (if required) as demanded in the form.
- After completing the form in all respect candidates must “Submit” button.
- Lastly, take a print out of application form for future optimize.
Closing date of online submission of application and fee: 26.12.2017
All the visitors are mentors to stay in touch with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com so as to gain latest updates regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2018.You can also bookmark this page and get more notification by using short cut key ctrl+D for getting instant access.
For the engagement of eligible candidates to the available posts, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has declared a notification titled as PGCIL Recruitment. Application is invited to fill up 88 vacant post for the Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer, Apprenticeship, Diploma Trainee and various others. To catch imminent notification regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to check this page.
Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs, they can grasp this chance by submitting their filled application forms via online mode with the help of the underneath revealed points. The last Date of submission of Application form is 21/12/2017. Check all the details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018 from this web page which is well provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Exam Name||No. Of Posts||Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|24/11/17||PGCIL Recruitment||169 AE/Manager-169||B.E/ B.Tech||21/12/2017||Pdf Download|
|21/11/17||PGCIL Recruitment|| AE/Manager/|
|Bachelors Degree||21/12/2017||Pdf Download|
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||PGCIL Vacancies|
Qualification Details for PGCIL Dy. Manager Recruitment 2017:
Job seekers who are going to apply against PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017 should have B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg.) in concerned field from well known university or institute.
Age Limit & Salary Details for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Jobs:
|Name of the Positions||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Dy. Manager||Rs.32,900 – 58,000||39 years|
|Sr. Engineer||Rs.29,000 – 55,500||36 years|
|Asstt. Engineer||Rs.20,600 – 46,500||30 years|
Relaxation in Upper age limits:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 Years
- For PwD candidates & J&K Domicile / ExServicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
Applier need to pay application charges of Rs. 500/- which is non-refundable paid via online process.
Selection Procedure Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited vacancies:
Selection of the contenders for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment 2017 will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal Interview, which is going to be conducted by the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited on decided dates.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Procedure to Fill PGCIL Application Form:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited that is “www.powergridindia.com”.
- Now choose the “Careers” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage and press on the “Job opportunities>>> Openings” option from the drop down list.
- Then choose and hit on the “Recruitment of Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer & Asstt. Engineer in Electrical Discipline (Advt. No. CC/05/2017 dtd. 21.11.2017)” link of advertisement.
- Read the details carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and select “Hit here to Login” tab.
- Fill the online application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it for future usage.
- Date of Commencement of online submission of Application form: 22/11/2017
- Date of Closing of Submission of Application: 21/12/2017
Keep visiting with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more upcoming information about PGCIL Recruitment 2017-2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|PGCIL Admit Card||PGCIL Result|
|PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|