PMC Bank Recruitment
Punjab and Maharashtra Co-Operative Bank Limited has promulgated a jobs Advertisement named as PMC Bank Recruitment. The organization invited online applications form eligible and capable candidates for filing up the vacant posts of Management Trainee and Trainee Office Assistant. Candidates, satisfying eligibility criteria for PMC Bank jobs, can apply through online mode before the last date for online application form that is June/July 2017. Candidates can get entire details related to PMC Bank Recruitment 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
This Page Contains:
|Vacancy Details||Required Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Pay Band|
|Selection Process||Steps to apply for PMC Bank Recruitment|
|Significant Dates||Official Link|
Job Hunters, apply for Latest Jobs in Private Bank. Candidates, willing to get recruited in Punjab and Maharashtra Co-Operative Bank can fill PMC Online Application form till the last date and grab the advantage of this great opportunity. Aspirants can apply for PMC Bank Recruitment 2017–2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well modified by the dedicated unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
PMC Bank Recruitment
PMC Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- Management Trainee
- Trainee Office Assistant
Candidates who are going to apply for PMC Bank vacancies, they must be Graduate in Commerce/Science/Arts from recognized University or institution with aggregate marks of 45% or H.S.C. pass.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Candidates, intending to apply against PMC Bank notification their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years (for the post of Management Trainee) & 25 years (for the post of Trainee Office Assistant) as on the date of application submission. 3 years relaxation will be given to those candidates, who belong to SC/ST/NT category.
Candidates, selected for the suitable post, will get salary as following:
|Management Trainee||1st Year – Rs. 15,960/-|
|2nd Year – Rs. 17,630/-|
|3rd Year – Rs. 19,325/-|
|Trainee Office Assistant||1st Year – Rs.10,360/-|
|2nd Year – Rs.11,845/-|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Objective Test and Interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates. Date, Time & Venue of the Online Objective Test in batches will be informed to the candidates through an email. So candidates may regularly check their email.
Get Here Preparation Links:
How to apply for PMC Bank Recruitment?
Candidates, who want to fill PMC Bank online application form, may follow below stated steps:
- First of all you must go through the Official website of Punjab and Maharashtra Co-Operative Bank Limited that is www.pmcbank.com.
- Now you have to hit on “Fresher” link, available under the drop down list of “Career in PMCB” tab at the right side of home page.
- You will get a new page, contains all the information related to the recruitment. you must read it carefully before applying.
- After reading all the information, if you satisfy all the abilities required for job then at the bottom of page marks the blank and hit “Proceed” tab.
- Application form will be appeared on your computer screen. You must fill all the required details in application form in correct manner.
- Upload the entire required document in respective blanks and press “Submit” button.
- After successful submission of application form, you must take a print out of filed application form for future references.
Apply Now >> PMC Bank Jobs
Closing Date for applying: June/ July 2017
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding PMC Bank Recruitment 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Candidates having any query related to this page may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it shortly
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Get A Bank Job In India|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Bank Previous Year Papers|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||IBPS Exam Notification|