Find Out Latest Police Jobs and its related advertisement on this page!! Applicants who are ready for serving and protecting the lives and the property of the society can join defense sector as Police Constable and Inspector posts. In India 95841+ Vacancies are available if you want to grab these Vacancies in Defence Sector then scroll down this page. Keen candidates who wish to avail all the recent updates about Police Jobs 2017 by maintaining a constant link with us.
Police Job is one of the difficult jobs in the nations because they are responsible for pursuing and arresting anyone who breaks the Rules and help serve their nation for any circumstances. In the below mentioned table we are providing the state vice police Vacancy details candidates may get whole relevant details by selecting the suitable link which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Job Notification||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Last Date|
|ITBP Recruitment 2017||Head Constable Group C Bharti||62||13/11/2017|
|MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017||Police Sub Inspector||650||17-10-2017|
|UP Police SI Bharti 2017||Sub Inspector (SI)||11376||Updated Soon|
|BPSSC Recruitment 2017||SI Police Bharti||1717||will be soon updated|
|Bihar Police Recruitment 2017||Sub-Inspector||1734||Update soon|
|AP Police Recruitment||Constable/ASI/SI Jobs||800||Updating Soon|
|CG Police Recruitment||Constable (GD) and Tradesman post||5853||update soon|
|Puducherry Police Recruitment||Constable, SI, Home Guard and others||761+ post||10-11-2017 & 24-12-2017 (As per post)|
To keep people safe 24 hours a day and seven days a week Police officers are commissioned. The jobs of a law enforcement officer are very difficult and risky, but many citizens are wanted to make career in this department because they feel proud to protect others. If you are want to make you career as a police officer, it is important that you understand the responsibility and rules of the job.
95841+ Constable/Inspector Latest Vacancy
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2017–2018 Bharti for 2591 Steno/Sub-Inspector/Driver
- ITBP Recruitment 2017–2018 62 Posts ITBP Bharti Apply @itbpolice.nic.in
- MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017–2018 mpsc.gov.in 650 Police Sub Inspector Bharti
- UP Police SI Bharti 2017–2018 | 11376 Up Nirikshak Vacancy, Recruitment Form
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017-2018 Advt 1223 Constable (GD/IRBN)
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017-2018 | 300 Civic Volunteers (Men/Women) Vacancy
- BPSSC Recruitment 2017–2018 SI Police Bharti, Bihar 1717 Vacancy Notice
- UP Police Recruitment 2017–2018 (42,000) Constable Bharti UPPRPB CT Apply
- Andaman And Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017–2018 | 60 Constable Vacancy
- RPF Recruitment 2017–2018 | 19952 Constable, Beware of this Fake Job Advt
Do You Have What It Take To Join Police Department?
- Candidates must have completed high school diploma, graduate or the equivalent from a recognized university.
- Police officers must be Indian citizens, and minimum age of 21 years.
- Applicants must meet the demanding physical and personal qualifications
- Applicants may have to pass a physical examination that includes a test of their vision, hearing, strength and agility, as well as a series of competitive written exams.
- Previous police work — even police dispatcher jobs — or military experience, is often viewed as beneficial for securing employment.
Check Here: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Why We Join Police Department?
In this scenario people are eager to serve your nation. In the sector you have job security even you will get a good amount of pension after retirement. Defence is one of the most respected careers. In this career you get prestige from whole world. In this work your parents make feel proud to serve their Communities. Applicants may get good and higher amount of salary and other benefits.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Duties of Police:
The first duty of a police is to protect citizens and property. On a regular basis police officers take out particular job responsibility to start this work, which is depend on the size and type of their law enforcement organization. As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, common responsibility of a police officer include Issuing traffic citations, Securing crime scenes, Identifying and protecting evidence, Making arrests, Investigating traffic crashes, enforcing laws, answering calls for help, arresting individuals suspected of committing crimes, issuing citations etc Police officers also give a complete written reports to the court and fill out forms related incidents
Department OF Defense Police:
The jobs of a Department of Defense police officer are modified below:
- Misdemeanor investigations
- General law enforcement functions
- Traffic crash investigation
- Vehicle and foot patrol
- Traffic enforcement
- Responding to calls for service
- Domestic violence investigations
- Security functions
Upcoming Job In Defense Sector:
Defense Sector organizations placed various productive and studious contenders for engagement of various posts time to time. Applicants who are pursuing 10th / 12th class / graduate / post graduate qualification and seeking Police jobs they can attain whole upcoming information on this page.
Today, massive numbers of candidates thinks that Police job is the best career option and is therefore interested to make their career in government sector. These days every people wants government job because it is considered best in terms of job security, salary purposes and other extra benefits. You can hit the recruitment notification related to Defence in above mentioned disciplines.
Get Here: Sarkari Naukri By Qualification
Every year police department organizes various recruitment programs for recruiting the various positing. In this year this department also going to conduct recruitment program for appointing the 95841+ vacancies on different posts that are mentions below:-
- Police Patil
- Constables (Drivers)
- Head Constable,
- SI (sub inspector)
- Civil Constable
- Jail Sipahi
- Steno, Constable (GD)
Hurry Up!! Get Highest Paid Recruitment Advertisement In Your Inbox: Hit Here
Applicants may stay in touch with us to get latest updates related to Police Jobs 2017. Willing job seekers can bookmark our web portal to get latest information very firstly by pressing Cnrl+D. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information directly on your timeline. You can visit our portal for any info about recruitment, examination, interview schedule, result, study material etc. If you have any query regarding information available here, you may ask in comment box that is stated below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will try our best to solve your query.