Political Current Affairs
Candidates, who wish to prepare for general awareness section and looking for Political Current Affairs, can take a look on below given page which is well updated with info about Latest News on politics/ Current Event in India. As we all know, general awareness section of every competitive exam will comprises of question based on Current Affairs.
So, we are here to provide you latest news about Politics Current Event. Contenders are advised to go through the whole page before appearing in exam, as it will going to help you a lot as it covers latest news of Politics, Political Current Affairs, latest Quizzes and GK Questions.
Current Affairs On Politics
Knowledge of Indian Politics Quiz is the most important part that helps you in cracking the exams. So, you should know each and every updates which are happening all over the globe. We are here with detailed info about Political Current Affairs for candidates who are looking for latest political News with a view to beat competitive examinations.
We the team of has make you provide pin pointed details about Latest Politics News 2019. Candidates are advised to take a look on below tuned page which is well modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Political Current Affairs
- India ranks 42nd in 2017 Global Democracy Index…
- Narendra Modi accuses Congress of ignoring leaders like Subhas Chandra Bose, making efforts to ‘keep one family above rest’
- ‘Desperate BJP trying to rewrite history’: Congress responds to Narendra Modi’s jibe over Subhas Chandra Bose’s legacy
- Lok Sabha polls 2019: BJP will have a tough time selling its record with development, good governance to voters
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Election 2018: Rahul Gandhi to address farmers, NGO officials working in sensitive areas
- Arvind Kejriwal visits Delhi households to collect donations for AAP, says people are ‘very happy’ with state government
- BJP plans to rope in magicians during Madhya Pradesh election campaign in bid to cast ‘spell’ on voters
- Sachin Pilot says people of Rajasthan will celebrate second Diwali in December after Congress comes to power
- Satya Pal Malik favours early state elections in Jammu and Kashmir, says popular govt cannot be formed from present Assembly
- Amit Shah lauds BJP’s ‘impressive’ show in Jammu and Kashmir ULB polls, says party has earned people’s trust
- BJP announces first list of 77 candidates for Chhattisgarh polls, fields Raman Singh from Rajnandgaon seat
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly polls: Opposition Congress likely to repeat 42 MLAs; party found their work ‘satisfactory’
- Jammu and Kashmir urban local body polls: BJP trounces Congress in its bastions, wins from many militancy-hit areas
- A tough administrator, ND Tiwari introduced concept of industrial hubs to Uttar Pradesh, kept criminals out of governance
- Sitaram Yechury accuses BJP, Congress of “duplicity” on Sabarimala, says parties reversed stand after welcoming verdict
- Jammu and Kashmir civic polls: Counting begins for 52 civic bodies amid tight security; results to be declared today
- Rahul Gandhi to visit Telangana tomorrow to address public meeting at Bhainsa ahead of Assembly election.
Check Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
Political Question and Answers
Question 1: Which of the following party formed the 15th National Assembly in Pakistan?
- National Party
- Pakistan Peoples Party
- Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
Question 2: A famous person, David Douglas Duncan was passed away in France. He belongs to the profession of;
Question 3: Who is selected as the 14th President of India?
- Ram Nath Kovind
- Suresh Kumar
- Rajesh kumar
- Meira kumar
Visit Here To Get: Samanya Gyan Darpan EMagzine
Question 4: Which ministry launched the Talent Hunt for artists and give them a platform to showcase their talent on the national stage?
- Minister of Environment and climate change
- Ministry of culture and tourism
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
Question 5: Who approves 20 lakh houses for urban poor approved under PM Awas Yojna recently?
- Shri Venkaiah Naidu
- Shri Arun Jaitley
- Shri Naveen Patnaik
- Shri Suresh Menon
Question 6: Which Union Minister launched the mobile app of (MHA) Grievances Redressal Mobile Application and Border Security Force (BSF)?
- Ramvilas Paswan
- S. Chowdary
- Rajnath Singh
- Venkaiah Naidu
Question 7: Leena Nair is appointed as the secretary in the ministry of _____________.
- Home Affairs
- Tribal affairs
- External Affairs
- Chemicals and Fertilizers, Parliamentary Affairs
Hit Here: Get Complete Info of Pratiyogita Darpan
Question 8: External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj inaugurated the eighth conference of head of missions in ________.
- New Delhi
Question 9: Who is appointed as a chairman of Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of Parliament?
- Mallikarjun Kharge
- Kuruppassery Varkey Thomas
- Janardhana Reddy
- Buta Singh
Question 10: Who launched Vidya – Veerta Abhiyan to encourage Universities to display portraits of Param Veer Chakra-decorated soldiers?
- Prakash Javadekar
- Harsh Vardhan
- Smriti Zubin Irani
- Venkaiah Naidu
Check Out: Competitive Exams GK Sample Papers
Question 11: An exhibition titled ‘Swachhagraha – Bapu Ko Karyanjali’ has inaugurated in which city to mark 100 years of the historic Champaran Satyagraha?
- New Delhi
Question 12: Which city is hosting the 2017 National Children’s Film Festival (NCFF)?
Question 13: The Union Government has launched CPS programme to deal with autonomous unmanned vehicles. What does ‘CPS’ stands for?
- Cyber Physical Science
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Cyber Physical Security
- Cyber Physical Securitization
START: Free Online Test Series
Question 14: The Union government has decided to revive 40-year-old North Koel Irrigation project to resolve water problems in which two states?
- Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh
- Rajasthan & Gujarat
- Maharashtra & Karnataka
- Bihar & Jharkhand
Question 15: Which committee has been formed by the Uttar Pradesh Government to implement farm loan waiver decision?
- Rahul Bhatnagar committee
- Vikram Sharma committee
- Ajay Goenka committee
- Vinod Malwai committee
Question 16: The Union Government lowered interest rates on Small Savings Scheme by
Question 17: The Union Cabinet approved the revised Air Services Agreement (ASA) with this country recently.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Question 18: The Union Cabinet approved the signing of a new Air Services Agreement with this country recently.
Question 19: Which Union Ministry launched an online film certification system e-Cinepramaan to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
- Union Ministry of Science and Technology
- Union Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Union Ministry of Communications
- Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Question 20: Which union ministry has launched an online film certification system “e-Cinepramaan” to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Communications
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
To Get Latest Updates Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
You can connect with us by pressing CTRL + D for getting knowledge about Political Current Affairs 2019 or you can use our free email service. You can follow us on Facebook and Google plus also for future updates about Indian Politics Current Affairs.
If candidates have any query regarding Politics Current Affairs Questions and Answers then they can comment in below stated comment box. Our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will make an effort to satisfy you and solve your queries as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How to Find a Job Online||Employment News- Latest Updates|
|More Government Jobs||Top 100 Career Options|
|Latest Private Jobs||GK Current Affairs|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|