Pondicherry University Application Form
Pondicherry University has released the Pondicherry University Application Form on its official website. Students, who want to take admission in PG/Ph.D/MBA courses in Pondicherry University, must fill the Application Form as last date is now extended to 7th May 2018.
The selection of the students for Pondicherry University admission will be made on the basis of their performances in Pondicherry University Entrance Examination, which is going to be conducted on 25th, 26th, & 27-05-2018 by the university.
You should know this fact!!
Pondicherry University offers various under graduate and post graduate programmes in various disciplines such as BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA and PHD, MA, M.Sc, MBA and others. Students need to crack the entrance exam to get admission in suitable course.
So applicants, willing to fill Pondicherry University Application Form 2018-19 can go through the below section of this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and follow the instructions step by step.
Pondicherry University Application Form
Steps To Apply For Pondicherry University Admission:
Applicants can fill up their Pondicherry University Admission form 2018 by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Log on to Official Portal:
- Aspirants can apply for the admission through the official website i.e. www.pondiuni.edu.in
- On the home page, follow the “Admission” Tab and then select an appropriate link for admission from.
- After that, select the appropriate link for the registration.
Step 2: Fill Registration Form:
- Applicants are required to read all the instruction very carefully and choose link to apply online.
- Now fill Online Pondicherry University Admission form with required information.
- Enter the User Id and Password, which you got after the completion of registration process.
Step 3: Upload Required Documents:
- Now fill the application form properly and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Size and format of the scanned images should not exceed from as mentioned in official notice.
Step 4: Pay Required Fee:
- Willing aspirants are required to pay the application fee as per the following manner.
- The payment of application fee will be made either through online mode by using the Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking or through offline mode by Challan form.
|Name of the course||Application fee (per Course) in Rupees|
|MBA(One common application|
for all the 5 MBA Programmes)
Step 5: Submit your Application:
- After successful submission, take the print out of it and send it to the given address.
- Application should not reach late else it will be rejected.
Pondicherry University Courses Offered:
Regular Courses name:
- Under Graduate Programmes
- Post Graduate Programmes
- Doctoral Programmes at University Departments
- D Integrated Programmes
- PG Diploma Course
- PG Diploma/ Certificate/Advanced Certificate Courses
Courses offered by Directorate of Distance Education:
- PG Diploma Programmes
Pondicherry University Eligibility Criteria:
- To get admission in Integrated Courses, students should pass out 10+2 from recognized board with good academic records.
- Students have to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For post-graduation courses, applicants must possessed graduation in concerned field from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
PG Diploma Course:
Students need to complete their master degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.
Students should study under 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+5) & must completed their master’s degree from a recognized university.
Selection Process for Pondicherry University Admission:
The candidates will get the admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the authority.
Pondicherry University Exam Pattern:
Here below we have presented the pattern of examination, you must prepare for exam as according to it:
- The examination will be organized via online mode (computer based online test).
- The question paper will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- There will be total 100 question in the examination.
- The time duration of the exam will be two hours (120 minutes).
- The total marks of exam will be of 400.
- 4 marks will be given to the candidates for the each correct answer
- For wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
Get Here For Entrance Exam: Pondicherry University Syllabus
Entrance exam will be conducted in following centers:
- Mahe/ Thalassery
- New Delhi
- Port Blair (Andamans)
- Srinagar (J&k)
- Villupuram and
Pondicherry University Exam Dates:
|Application Form Availability||21-03-2018|
|Last date to fill the application form|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||25th, 26th & 27-05-2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
The Assistant Registrar (Academic-Admissions),
Puducherry 605 014, India
For more details about Pondicherry University Application Form 2018-19, you may check above mentioned Official Link. To get latest updates about Pondicherry University admission in other colleges, you may go through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Pondicherry University Results||Pondicherry University Time Table|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||List Of Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|