Haryana State Council for Science & Technology provides Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship to candidate pursuing their Higher Education in Basic & Natural Science. The main motive of POSE Scholarship is to encourage eligible candidates towards education in Science. POSE Scholarship is available only for those candidates who opt basic & natural science subjects in 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc. /M.S. courses and 2-year M.Sc. course. Candidates who are interested in POSE Scholarship can visit the official website i.e. dstharyana.org and can fill up the online application form.
In order to apply for DST POSE Scholarship it is mandatory for contenders to submit the POSE Scholarship 2018 Application Form first. Candidates must also remember that the Application Form for Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship 2018 must be submitted before the last date stated. Along with these POSE 2018 Scholarship facts candidates are advised to take a look over the POSE Scholarship Criteria that is presented over the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Admissibility of Scholarship:
Those candidates who have taken admission during the year 2018 in any of the following courses will be admissible for the POSE Scholarship 2018: –
- 3-year B.Sc. program in Basis & Natural Science / 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. program in Basic & Natural Sciences.
- 2-year M.Sc. program in Basic & Natural Sciences.
Students studying basic & natural science in the identified 18 subjects will be given POSE Scholarship Panchkula, the list of subjects is listed below:
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Oceanic Sciences
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
POSE Scholarship Amount:
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount|
|3-year B.Sc. course||Rs. 4,000/-|
|2-year M.Sc. course||Rs. 6,000/-|
|4-year B.S. or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S.||Rs. 4,000/- (For 1st, 2nd & 3rd)|
Rs. 6,000/- (For 4th & 5th year)
POSE Scholarship Eligibility:
In order to apply for POSE Scholarship Haryana it is mandatory for candidates to fulfill the eligibility requirements:
|3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S|
Class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board schools and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE, ICSE etc in 12th class.
X, XII and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
There shall be no cut off for admission in National Institutions like IIT, IISER, NISER, DAB-CBS, IISc etc. In case of Tie, preference will be given to Girls students and Preference to language score (better of English/Hindi) in 12th class board exam
Check Here: List of Scholarship in India
Some other eligibility requirements:
- Those candidates who are attending regular classes will only be eligible for the scholarship available. Candidates pursuing their education privately or through correspondence / distance mode or from unrecognized institutions will not be eligible for Promotion Of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship.
- Candidates involved in any sort of indiscipline or unfair means will not be eligible for the scholarship
- If we talk about the family income of candidate required for POSE scholarship then there is no limit of family income for availing benefits.
How candidates will be selected for POSE Scholarship?
- With the help of POSE Scholarship Merit List, final decision of selection will be made.
- The merit list of POSE Scholarship will be prepared on the basis of average percentage score obtained by candidates either in class 12th board examination in English/Hindi (better of the two) and best of three out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology or B.Sc./B.A. course in three years
Some points to be noted:
How To Apply For POSE Scholarship?
- Candidates who are interested in applying for POSE Scholarship 2018 are advised to follow these instructions before the POSE Scholarship 2018 Last Date:
- First of all candidates need to go through the official web portal of Haryana govt. i.e. haryana.gov.in.
- Once candidates reach the POSE Scholarship Portal, candidates need to select and hit on appropriate link regarding the POSE 2018 Scholarship.
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with all the instructions regarding the Scholarship
- After reading all the details complete the POSE Scholarship Login process and then complete the POSE Scholarship Application Form.
- Once the POSE Scholarship Form is completed and upload all the required testimonials required for POSE Scholarship Online and then recheck all the details
- Afterwards hit on the submit tab to complete the POSE Scholarship Form.
- Finally take a print out of POSE Scholarship Application Form PDF and keep it safe with the intention of using further.
POSE Scholarship 2018 Important Dates:
|POSE Scholarship Notification Will Available From||Last Week Of June 2018|
|Starting date To Fill Online Form||First Week Of July 2018|
|POSE Scholarship Last Date To Submit Online Form||Second Week Of September 2018|
|Declaration Of POSE Scholarship Result||First Week Of October 2018|
Aspirants who are interested in availing more details about POSE Scholarship 2018-2019 are advised to go through this Official Link. Dear candidates if you have any sort of query in your mind regarding the details given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below stated comment box. To get more updates about POSE Scholarship in Haryana you may visit other pages of www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|