Punjab Public Service Commission has announced PPSC Result for those candidates, who had appeared in written exam which was conducted for medical officer Post. Candidates, who had participated in this exam and now looking for PPSC Result 2016 they, can check their Interview List for Medical Officer Post through this page. Interview will be held on specified date that is 12th, 18th, 19th & 20th April 2016. Participants can download their PPSC Merit List through online mode by visiting official website or by following some essential steps which is mentioned below for your easiness.
For more details related to PPSC Result 2016 like How to check score card, Further Process, Essential Documents, Interview Venue, Important Dates etc you need to go through this page which is made for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How to check PPSC Result:
We have mentioned some useful steps on this page. These steps will be helpful for you, to download your interview list easily.
- First of all, applicants, who had appeared in the exam and now looking for their PPSC interview list, they need to go to the official website that is www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Results” tab which is mentioned at the right side of the page.
- After choosing this link and you will get a page which contains several link related to results.
- Then, select suitable link for that post which is you want to apply and you will get the list of interview on your displayed.
- Now, you can search your roll numbers to ensure their selection by using Control + F.
- At last, save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for future use.
Candidates, who declared qualify in exam, they will be called for interview which will be held on prescribed date or venue. The interview dates is 12/04/2016, 18/04/2016, 19/04/2016 and 20/04/2016. Interview will be conducted in two sessions first is Morning Session and second is After Noon Session.
Essential Documents needed at the time of Interview:
- Proof of being Govt. Employee
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language
- BDS Degree and DMC Certificates (All Profs)
- Certificate of Registration with Punjab Dental Council
- Certificate as proof of fee concession (If applicable)
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (If applicable)
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If applicable)
- Duly filled Bio data sheet The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website
|PPSC Syllabus||PPSC Recruitment|
|Latest PSC Notification|
Office of Punjab Public Service Commission,
Interview Dates: 12th, 18th, 19th & 20th April 2016
Check: All India Exam Result
Applicants can check their PPSC Result 2016 you need to visit below stated link. For obtaining latest updates to direct in your mailbox, you may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or you can also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
Check PPSC Result: Download PPSC Cut Off
You May Also Like To Check This Section