Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Are you looking for PMKVY Online Registration Dates 2017? If yes then you will get all the details related to Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana on the same page. PM Narendra Modi and other government ministers give the amazing chance to the youth of India to build up their career based on their skills. PMKVY has been launched by Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship through the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) with aim of covering 24 Lakh people with the MISSION. Sincere applicants are advised to be updated with us as we are going to update all the info regarding Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2017.
Indian youth is very industrious and talented, Due to lack of formal skill training they are unable to cross the hurdle but now PM’s National Council on skill development has set a target of 500 million persons by 2022. According to Economic Survey of 2007-2008, 64.8% Indians would be in the working age of 15-64 years in 2026 up which was 62.9% in 2006. All the details about PMKVY are presented on the page which is well maintained by the devoted team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
How To Apply For PMKVY?
- Log on to the official website that is pmkvyofficial.org
- Now, you need to find a training Center and the job role you want.
- The centre can be found by sector, by location, by sector & location and by training partner
- Enroll in a course of your choice and eligible for
- Pay the required training & assessment fee.
- You need to give Aadhar Card and Bank details at the time of enrollment
- Helpline No 088000-55555 or participate in a Kaushal Vikas Shivir conducted in your constituency
Main Aims /Purpose For Starting This Scheme Are
- The aim of skill development in the country is to support achieving rapid and inclusive growth.
- Increasing capacity & capability of existing system to ensure equitable access to all.
- The aim of this policy is to raise women’s participation at least 30% by the end of the 11th Plan.
- Enhancing individuals‟ employability (wage/ self employment) and ability to adapt to changing technologies and labour market demands.
- Improving productivity and living standards of the people.
- Strengthening competitiveness of the country.
Know More About: Samajwadi Awas Yojna
Do You Know?
How Can A Trainee Enroll For A Course?
The applicants may call the NSDC Call Centre number on +91 88000-55555 or check for the Training Center on the PMKVY website to find the nearest Training Center. Applicants, who are eligible, may be registered District wise Kaushal Melas are also being organized by Training Partners for mobilization and enrollment. You may check the PMKVY website for more details.
Fees For Training:
Applicants are informed that they need to pay for the training and assessment fees upfront to the Training Provider.
Must Check This Link For Daily Updates: Employment News- Latest Updates
Skill Development And Training Programmes Under Various Ministries/ Departments
- Food Processing Industries
- Health & Family Welfare
- Heavy Industries & Public Enterprise
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology
- Labour & Employment (DGET)
- Rural Development
- MSME [Small Industries Development Organization (SIDO)]
- Khadi & Village Industries Commission under Ministry of MSME
- Social Justice & Empowerment
- Tribal Affairs
- Urban Development & Poverty alleviation
- HUDCO & others in Construction sector under Ministry of Urban Development & Planning Commission
- Women & Child Development
You can ask any query related to this concern by using the comment box and we will provide solution as soon as possible. Keep visiting to www.recruitmentinboxx.com to be updated regarding Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|