The KSCSTE invites applications for the award of Prathibha Scholarship under its STARS (Students with Talent and Aptitude for Research in Science) programme. Mainly Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment invites applications from Students who are pursuing UG/ PG degree in Basic/Natural Sciences. Candidates who fulfill the below eligibility criteria they may apply for Prathibha Scholarship 2018 in prescribed manner as specified below.
The objective of providing KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship is to motivate students to pursue higher education for their career in science. The selection of applicants for Kerala KSCSTE (STARS) Scheme will be done on the basis of the marks scored in all science subjects in class 12 or equivalent. For more details about Prathibha Scholarship 2019, you need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Prathibha Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a Kerala origin and should have qualified HSC examination with minimum aggregate marks of 95% or equivalent grade for all subjects in total and also minimum 95% aggregate marks or equivalent grade for all science subjects in total.
- SC/ST students should have secured minimum 90% marks as subject total and also minimum 90% marks in overall subjects.
- Applicants should also have secured admission for B.Sc. /Integrated M.Sc. courses in Basic or Natural Science in any of the Institutions or Universities in India.
- The applicants should have secured admission for Degree course in the current academic year. Those who are availing other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Prathibha Scholarship Details:
The Prathibha Scholarship Programme is divided into two segments:
- KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship- A
- KSCSTE Prathibha Scholarship- B
Prathibha Scholarship- A:
- This Scholarship is given to willing students who have completed Class 12 Board examination and now doing Degree Courses in Basic and Natural Sciences.
- The scholarship is given for three year Degree programmes and first three years of Integrated M.Sc programmes
Prathibha Scholarship –B:
- This Scholarship is given to those students who have already availed Prathibha Scholarship –A for their Degree Courses and are pursuing a Post-graduate course in Basic Sciences.
- The scholarship is awarded for M.Sc programmes and 4th & 5th year of Integrated M.Sc Programmes.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
Prathibha Scholarship Reward:
There are total 100 Scholarships that are to be distributed among the students, out of which:
- 10% Scholarships are reserved for SC/ST Students.
- 50% scholarships reserved for Girl Students
B.Sc. Degree Course/ First 3 years of Integrated M.Sc. course
|1st Year||Rs. 12,000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 18,000|
|3rd Year||Rs. 24,000|
M.Sc. Degree Course/ 4th and 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. Degree Course
|1st Year||Rs. 40,000|
|2nd Year||Rs. 60,000|
Pratibha Scholarship Renewal:
|B.Sc Course||Applicants who secured minimum of 60% aggregate marks in all the subjects in the previous year examination can apply for the renewal of the scholarship for the subsequent years of study.|
|M.Sc Course||Continuation of the scholarship for the Postgraduate course is subject to securing minimum 75% mark for Degree course.|
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Steps To Apply For Prathibha Scholarship 2018:
Keen aspirants who want to apply for Kerala Government’s Prathibha Scholarship Program they can apply by following the below steps as given below:
- Visitors who are willing to apply above scheme they must first go and open the official website of the organization that is www.kscste.kerala.gov.in
- Then at the home page aspirants must go “program and initiatives” section and and hit on “Prathibha Scholarship Scheme” link under the “Stars” section.
- After hitting the above link a notification will be opened on your screen.
- Now read the complete notification very carefully and after reading aspirants must download the application form by hitting Application Format A-BSc/Application Format B-MSc link.
- The fill the application form with all required details.
- Now candidates must attach all the important documents as prescribed in the notification.
- After that put the Prathibha Scholarship Application Form in an envelope and send it in a below stated address.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
Women Scientist Division
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P.O
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Date To Be Remembered:
|Pratibha Scholarship Application ends||September 2018|
|KSCSTE Result declaration||November 2018|
|Ending date for submit documents||December 2018|
Applying contender for prathibha scholarship 2018- 2019 are mentors to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and go through the Official Notification very carefully.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|