Pre Matric Scholarship
Tribal Affairs Department, Jammu and Kashmir Government has started Pre Matric Scholarship scheme. This scheme is available for “Scheduled Tribe” students of class 9th& 10th only” for the year 2018-19 whose parents/Guardians Income does not exceed to Rs: 2, 00,000/= per Annum.
Candidates who want to get benefit of Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 schemes can fill pre matric scholarship application form the official portal. The last date to fill the Jammu and Kashmir pre matric scholarship 2018 form is 16-08-2018
Points to be noted
It may be noted candidates applying for this scheme should not hold scholarship /benefit of another scheme. Candidates whose Parents’/Guardian’s income is less than 2 lakhs per annum can take the advantage of this scheme.
The complete applying procedure for is provided below! More detailed information regarding Pre Matric Scholarship 2018- 2019 is available on the beneath section of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Pre Matric Scholarship
Objective Of Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme:
- The primary objective is to provide financial aid to the schedule caste and schedule tribe Students studying in Class IX, X for their better education.
- To provided the string base to SC/ST candidates at pre-matric stage to enhance the growth at the post-matric stage of education.
The Pre Matric Scholarship is only provided for the studies in India only. Students must have a domicile certificate of India to avail the advantage of this scheme.
Pre matric scholarship scheme eligibility norms
Eligibility Criteria Needed For Pre Matric Scholarship:
- Students must belong to schedule caste/schedule tribe category.
- He/she should be studying in Class IX, X
- Students applying for the said scheme his/her Parents’/Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.
- He/she must not hold the scholarship/grant under any other scheme.
- Students should be regular, full-time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- The scholarship will be provided only for a year if any students fail or repeat a class due to some other reason she/he would not get a scholarship for the repeated year.
Amount Of Pre Matric Scholarship:
Students can check the Amount/value of the scholarship for the course from the below table-
|Scholarship (Rs. per month) for 10 months||150||350|
|Books and Ad hoc Grant (Rs. per annum)||750||1000|
Additional allowances for ST students with disabilities will provided to those students are perusing their studies for the private unaided recognized schools/board.
Additional Allowances For SC/ST Candidates With Disabilities Studying In Private Unaided Schools:
According to of ‘Inclusive Education of the Disabled at Secondary Stage’ (IEDSS) scheme assistance of Rs.3000/- per annum has given to the students with disabilities who are studying at the Secondary stage in Govt., local body and Govt. aided schools.
Whereas, students studying in un-aided schools are not covered under IEDSS. Below is the list of SC category students having disabilities who are studying in class IX & X in private un-aided recognized schools and are eligible for the scheme, so have a look…
|Allowances for students with disabilities studying in Private un-aided Schools||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Monthly Reader Allowance for Blind students||160|
|Monthly Transport Allowance for students with disabilities (as defined in the Persons with Disabilities Act 1995), if such students do not reside in the hostel which is within the premises of the Educational Institution.||160|
|Monthly Escort Allowance for Severely Disabled (i.e. with 80% or higher disability) Day Scholars/Students with|
low extremity disability
|Monthly Helper Allowance admissible to any employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopaedically handicapped student residing in the hostel of an Educational Institution who may need the assistance of a helper.||160|
|Monthly Coaching Allowance to Mentally Retarded and Mentally ill Students||240|
Check Now: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Selection Procedure For Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19:
- All the eligible candidates of SC/ST category will provide the scholarship under the said scheme.
- The students of other state studying in state will also avail the benefit of the scheme by applying to home state and will submit their applications to the competent authority in that State.
Duration Of Renewal Of Scheme:
The scholarship will be provided for 10 months in a year. The grant once made will continue subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance.
How To Fill Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form?
- First and the foremost step is to visit the official portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- After reaching the home page go to the “State Scheme” section.
- Now scroll down the page and go to “Pre Matric Scholarship for needy ST Students of Class IX & X” available under” Arunachal Pradesh” state.
- Thereafter hit on the “Guidelines” link available at the front of said scheme.
- Now read the complete guidelines carefully and if you find yourself eligible then fill the pre-matric scholarship form.
- Candidates need to fill the application form by providing his/her complete details.
- Candidates must ensure to attach documents along with the supplication.
- Application complete in all respects shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution/School, being attended or last attended by the candidates and shall be forwarded by the Head of Institution.
Pre Matric Scholarship Form Should Comprise Of:
- One passport size photograph to be pasted on Application form duly attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Residence Certificate (State Subject).
- Parents/Guardian’s Income certificate indicating income from all sources (In Original from concerned Tehsildar in case of students’ parents/guardians are non-Government Employees) along-with income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardian’s, stating definite income from all sources by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper. In case of Government Employees, Salary Certificate issued by the concerned Drawing & Disbursing Officers (DDO) is to be attached/ in case of Retired Government Employee pension slip from the treasury Officer, besides an affidavit on non-judicial Stamp Paper regarding other income if any.
- Caste Certificate (Scheduled Tribe) from competent authority.
- Receipt of Fee in Original issued by the Institution.
- Attested promotion certificates, (Renewal case only).
- Hosteller Certificate, issued by the Institution/Warden.
Last date to submit application form is – 16-08-2018
|S.No||Districts||Name of the Officers/Officials||Contact Mobile Numbers / Office Numbers||Designation|
|01||All Districts of Kashmir Province&Leh, Kargil||Smt: NighatMajeed||9419388811|
|Deputy Director Kashmir|
|02||Jammu, Rajouri, Poonch, Samba &Kathua||Mr: AamirChoudhary||9419101688||District Tribal Welfare Officer|
|03||Reasi, Udhampur, Ramban, Doda&Kishtwar||Mr: Din Mohammad Afaqi||9419358528||District Tribal Welfare Officer|
|04||Jammu Province Districts may also contact||Deputy Director Tribal Affairs Jmu.||0191-2544321||Deputy Director Tribal Affairs Jmu.|
Hope the above detail about Pre Matric Scholarship 2018- 2019 will helpful for you. Students can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinoxx.com
If you want to ask something then you can write it in the given below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems. Follow us on social media to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|How To Get A College Scholarship?||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Best Colleges in India|