Pre Medical Test
Applicants, you can find complete details related to Pre Medical Test in India by going through this page. Candidates, who want to take admission in several medical courses, they need to check the notification related to Pre Medical Test 2016. Here, on this page, we are presenting the list of Medical exam along with exam dates. Candidates, who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria, can participate in this exam by filling application form on or before the last date.
We are presenting to you the list of latest information about Pre Medical Test like on this page which page which is created for you by the team of recruitmenttinboxx.com. Participants just need to check the link which is mentioned below in this page. Read all the instructions and apply accordingly.
Pre Medical Test
|Organization Name||Exam Name||Exam Date(Tentative)|
|Banaras Hindu University||BHU PMT||June 2016|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University||EAMCET||May 2016|
|National Board of Examinations||AIPGMEE||December 2016|
|Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh||UPCAT||June 2016|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences||MGIMS PMT||April 2016|
|Karnataka Examinations Authority||KCET||May 2016|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research University||JIPMER||March And May 2016|
The Pre Medical Test is conducted on the national or state level. Some national level institutions and universities also conduct their own medical entrance test. Students who want to make their career in medical fields must take advantage of this chance to get admission into various medical degrees.
List of Medical Courses:
- B. S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- M. S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- (Doctor of Medicine)
- (Master of Surgery)
- M (Doctorate in Medicine)
- Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- Sc Nursing
- T (Physiotherapy)
- T (Occupational Therapy)
- M.S (Unani Medicine)
- Pharmacy (Ayurvedic, Siddha Medicine)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Lab Technicians)
- DMLT (Diploma of Medical Lab Technicians)
Applicants can go for the appropriate Pre Medical Test to take the admission in MBBS, BDS and other medical courses through the desirable organization.
Steps to prepare for an Exam?
- Applicants, who want to participate, they can prepare for the Examination by studying according the relevant syllabus.
- They need to read all the subjects and topic which are mentioned in the syllabus.
- Aspirants can also take help from the model papers, previous year papers etc.
- Students can also prepare themselves by reading the daily newspaper to gather new information of day today world.
Process to apply for Pre Medical Test:
- Aspirants, who are willing to apply for Pre Medical Test, they can apply online.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of organization.
- Now, search the link which you want to apply for.
- Then, fill the application form with complete details in proper manner and must attach all the relevant documents copies.
- After completion of application form, send it to the postal address on or before the final date.
Candidates can check the details about the examinations; admit card and result etc by keep visiting our web portal. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Top 10 Medical Colleges in Maharashtra||Top 100 Colleges in India|
|Top 10 Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Top 10 Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||Medical Jobs|
|Best Medical Colleges in Delhi||Career in Medical Field|