Pre Medical Test
All You need to know about Pre Medical Test. Applicants, you can find complete details related to Pre Medical Test Notification in India by going through this page. Candidates, who want to take admission in several medical courses, they need to check the notification related to Pre Medical Test 2017. Here, on this page, we are presenting the list of Medical exam along with exam dates. Candidates, who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria, can participate in this exam by filling application form on or before the last date.
We are presenting to you the list of latest information about Pre Medical Test like on this page which page which is created for you by the team of recruitmenttinboxx.com. Participants just need to check the link which is mentioned below in this page. Read all the instructions and apply accordingly.
Pre Medical Test
|Organization Name||Exam Name||Exam Date(Tentative)|
|Banaras Hindu University||BHU PMT||June 2017|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University||EAMCET||May 2017|
|National Board of Examinations||AIPGMEE||December 2017|
|Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh||UPCAT||June 2017|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences||MGIMS PMT||April 2017|
|Karnataka Examinations Authority||KCET||May 2017|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research University||JIPMER||March And May 2017|
The Pre Medical Test is conducted on the national or state level. Some national level institutions and universities also conduct their own medical entrance test. Students who want to make their career in medical fields must take advantage of this chance to get admission into various medical degrees.
Check Out: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
List of Medical Courses:
- B. S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- M. S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- (Doctor of Medicine)
- (Master of Surgery)
- M (Doctorate in Medicine)
- Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- Sc Nursing
- T (Physiotherapy)
- T (Occupational Therapy)
- M.S (Unani Medicine)
- Pharmacy (Ayurvedic, Siddha Medicine)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Lab Technicians)
- DMLT (Diploma of Medical Lab Technicians)
Applicants can go for the appropriate Pre Medical Test to take the admission in MBBS, BDS and other medical courses through the desirable organization.
Confused About Your Career in Medical Field: Check Scope Here
Steps to prepare for an Exam?
- Applicants, who want to participate, they can prepare for the Examination by studying according the relevant syllabus.
- They need to read all the subjects and topic which are mentioned in the syllabus.
- Aspirants can also take help from the model papers, previous year papers etc.
- Students can also prepare themselves by reading the daily newspaper to gather new information of day today world.
Check Out List Of : Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
Process to apply for Pre Medical Test:
- Aspirants, who are willing to apply for Pre Medical Test, they can apply online.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of organization.
- Now, search the link which you want to apply for.
- Then, fill the application form with complete details in proper manner and must attach all the relevant documents copies.
- After completion of application form, send it to the postal address on or before the final date.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Candidates can check the details about the examinations; admit card and result etc by keep visiting our web portal. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||UGC Approved Universities|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|