Get Updated PSEB Syllabus & Exam Pattern Online!! Aspirants, who are going to take part in class 10th and 12th examination and searching for Syllabus, they may get from this page. Contenders can also download Punjab Board 10th/12th Class Syllabus in PDF Format through online mode from official site by taking some following steps which are given below. Aspirants should go through the below syllabus for better preparation of your exam.
Other information about PSEB Syllabus such as how to download syllabus, students must see below equipped section which is unfolded by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
PSEB Class 12th Syllabus
Section A (Lessons for Intensive study)
|Hassan’s Attendance Problem||Sudha Murty|
|The March King||Katherine Little Bakeless|
|Thinking Out of the Box: Lateral Thinking||-|
|Robots and People||Isaac Asimov|
|On Giving Advice||Joseph Addison|
|On Saying ‘Please’||A. G. Gardiner|
|The Story of My Life||Helen Keller|
|Two Gentlemen of Verona||A. J. Cronin|
|In Celebration of Being Alive||Dr. Christian Barnard|
|Gadari Babas in Kalapani Jail||Dr. Harish Puri|
START: Vocabulary Online Quiz
Section B (Poetry)
|Prayer of the Woods||Anonymous|
|On Friendship||Kahlil Gibran|
|The Echoing Green William Blake||The Echoing Green William Blake|
|Once upon a Time Gabriel Okara||Once upon a Time Gabriel Okara|
|Father Returning Home||Dilip Chitre|
|The Road Not Taken||Robert Frost|
|On His Blindness||John Milton|
Section C (Lessons for Extensive study)
|The School for Sympathy||E. V. Lucas|
|A Chamelon||Aton Chekhov|
|Bholi||K. A. Abbas|
|The Gold Frame||R. K. Luxman|
|The Barbar Trade Union||Mulk Raj Anand|
|The Bull beneath the Earth||K. S. Virk|
START: English Grammer Quiz
Section D (Grammar and Composition)
- Use of Non-finites (Infinitives, Gerunds, Participles)
- Transformation of Sentences
- Précis writing
- Letter writing (Official/Business/To Editors)
- Applications for Jobs
- Explaining Newspaper Headlines
- E-Mail writing
PSEB Class 10th Syllabus:
Comprehension of Unseen Passages (Prose/Poetry)
Must Read: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
English Main Course Book:
- The Happy Prince
- Where is Science Taking Us?
- Secret of Happiness
- A Gift for Christmas
- The War of Troy
- Some Glimpses of Ancient Indian Thought and Practices
- The Home – Coming
- The Making of the Earth
- The Rule of the Road
- The Merchant of Venice
- The Grief
- Fathers and Sons
- Sweet are the Uses of Adversity
- Character of a Happy Man
- Death the Leveller
- The Tables Turned
- A Ballad of Sir Pertab Singh
- Razia, the Tigress
- Where the Mind is Without Fear
Check Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
- A Vine on A House
- Bed Number -29
- Half A Rupee Worth
- One Thousand Dollars
- The Dying Detective
- The Stolen Bacillus
- How Much Land Does a Man Need
- Return to Air
- Terry’s Tree
- The Unexpected
- Pairs of words generally confused
- One word for many
- Common errors
- Common proverbs
- Use of Determiners, Prepositions, Modals and Sentence Connectors
- Use and Kinds of Non-Finites
- Simple, Complex and Compound Sentences
- Reported Speech
- Use of Tenses
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
- Notice and Note making
- Letters (Personal, Business & Official)
How to Download PSEB Syllabus?
- First of all, applicants, who want to download PSEB Syllabus, should log on to official site of organization that is www.pseb.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “syllabus” tab which is given at the left side of the homepage.
- Then, your desired syllabus will be available on your screen in PDF format.
- Download it on your desktop.
- You can take hard copy of it and prepare well according them.
Check Out: How To Find Study Material Online?
Candidates can get latest information against PSEB Syllabus 2017, check Official Link.
Students must have to prepare the examination according to the new syllabus and exam pattern for scoring good result. We are the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com providing you all the updated details time to time and wishes for your bright future.
You May Also Like To Check This Section