Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited invited applicants for PTCUL Recruitment. The organization is all set to recruit eligible and career-oriented applicants for filling up the vacant posts of Industrial Trainee. So, applicants having satisfying eligibility criteria may appear in Interview, which is going to be held by the organization as on 09/10/2017 at 10:30 AM. Applicants may get further details about PTCUL Recruitment 2017 on the below section of this page. Please scroll down the page.
Applicants, interested to apply for PTCUL Jobs, have to attend Interview as on the respective date. Applicants have to bring their bio date along with the needed documents at the time of interview. Applicants have t perform well for selection on the vacant posts. Individuals may get the steps to apply for PTCUL Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
PTCUL Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts:
- Industrial Trainee (Intermediate-CA/ICWA)
- Industrial Trainee (Company Secretary Trainee)
What Educational Qualification is required for PTCUL Jobs?
Applicants, willing to enroll themselves for PTCUL Industrial Trainee Jobs, they must have qualification as prescribed below:
For Industrial Trainee (Intermediate-CA/ICWA): Applicants must have Passed Intermediate CA/ICWA examination and should be eligible to be engaged as Industrial Trainee as per guidelines of ICAI/ICWAI.
For Industrial Trainee (Company Secretary Trainee): Candidates should possessing CS Executive and or CS Professional examination pass certificate conducted by ICSI are eligible as per guidelines of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Do you know the Age Limitations for PTCUL Industrial Trainee Recruitment?
Applicants, who want to apply for PTCUL Vacancies, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age will be considered as per the norms at the time of interview.
What is the Salary Package of PTCUL Uttarakhand Recruitment?
Those, who will successfully selected for appointment on the suitable posts will get Rs. 8000/- as monthly salary.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants for ptcul.org Recruitment will be selected on the bases of their performances in interview, which is going to be conduct by the selection panel as on the specified date.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How can you apply for PTCUL Recruitment 2017?
Canbiddtaes, who want to apply for Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited Recruitment, can follow the steps provided below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.ptcul.org.
- Now you have to follow “Notices & Announcement” section, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select “Requirement of Two Nos. Industrial Trainees (Intermediate-CA/ICWA) & One No. Industrial Trainees (Company Secretary Trainee).” Link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a file, consist details about PTCUL Notification.
- You are required to read all the details very carefully.
- If you satisfying all the abilities required for job, then you need to prepare your Bio-Data and attach all the needed documents with it.
- You must appear in interview as on the specified date.
Get Here >> PTCUL Recruitment Notification
Venue for Interview:
Director-HR PTCUL, Vidyut Bhawan,
Near- I.S.B.T. Crossing, Saharanpur Road,
Find More: Uttarakhand Jobs
Interview Held on: 9/10/2017 at 10:30 AM.
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get remaining details about PTCUL Recruitment 2017–18. You may stay in tune with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. if you have any query related to the content available on this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we ca n.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|