Check out latest schedule of PTU Counselling. Do you know that you have to fill PTU Counselling Registration Form before appearing for PTU Counselling 2017 ? Read below given procedure completely and fill PTU Counselling form on or before the last date that is given below. To get complete information about PTU Counselling Procedure and Schedule, you may go through this page completely.
Common entrance Exam (CET) is conducted for selection of admission of students in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. Counseling will be organized in two phased that are round 1st and round 2nd for seat allotment of skilled students. Complete details related to PTU Counseling such as Documents Required etc are customized below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates, who are interested and want to appear in counseling, must read all below provided details cautiously.
PTU Counselling Fee:
- Candidates who are willing to apply are required to pay required fee, which is non refundable.
- For this applier should go through official site that is ptuaccounts.ac.in.
- After payment, candidates will get a separate Login Account by which candidates can complete their online registration for further process.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Documents Required At The Time Of Counseling:
- Class XII Admit Card
- Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Intermediate Mark Sheets
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Other relevant documents
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
PTU Counselling Letter:
Candidates have to produce counseling letter at the time of counseling. University provides all details related to Counseling in call letter that is mentioned below.
- List Of Documents Required
- Name of applier
- Venue of Counseling
- Date of Counseling
- Time of Counseling
- Date Of Birth of applier
- Candidate’s Roll Number
You Can Get All Counselling Schedule Here: To Know Press Here
- First of all, candidates are required to check their ranking.
- Candidates have to produce original and photocopy of all documents at the time of counseling.
- Must bring their call letter with them, else you will not get permission to sit in examination hall.
- Qualified candidates should report on specified date and time at the venue which is mentioned on your call letter.
- Seat will be allotted as per the ranking of candidate.
PTU Counselling Dates:
PTU Counselling Schedule: June – July 2017 (Tentatively)
Note: You can check Official Link, to obtain more information regarding this notification.
When university announced Counseling schedule, we will update this page with all latest updates. So, you are suggested to stay tuned this page or you can bookmark this page, by pressing control+D. For acquiring latest updates regarding this notification, you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
You can also subscribe on our email service which is absolutely free for you. Candidates, if you have any query related to this advertisement, then you can ask without any hesitation in below comment box. We will definitely try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|PTU Result||PTU Date Sheet|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|