K. Gujral Punjab Technical University is all set to organize PTU Counselling for admission into B.Tech., B.Pharmacy, B.Architecture., M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MBA & MCA and Lateral Entry to B.Tech., B.Pharm. & MCA programmes. PTU Counselling Registration is open from 01/06/2017. Candidates, who want to participate for IKGPTU Online Counseling, may go through the guidelines from here. Last Date to fill PTU Counselling 2017 Form for all courses is well stated below, so please read.
This Page Contains:
IKGPTU Counseling Fee
PTU Counselling Procedure
Contact Address for Common Queries
On the basis of rank of students in Entrance Exam and Preceding qualification, candidates will be allotted seats in suitable programmes. You may checkout this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting other relevant information about IKGPTU Counselling 2017. All candidates should attend counseling according to the latest PTU Counselling 2017 – 2018 Counselling Schedule.
PTU Counselling Fee:
- For each course candidates are required to pay the counseling fee of Rs. 2,000.00, which is Non Refundable.
- Fee can be paid through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Only Credit Cards/ Debit Cards with “Visa” or “Master Card” logo are accepted.
- You have to fill Card Number, Card Expiry Date and CVV Number while paying fee.
- While paying fee through net banking, select the bank from drop down list of Net Banking through which you want to make payment.
Check Here: List of Scholarship in India
K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Counselling Procedure
- Interested candidates should go to the official portal of I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University that is www.ptu.ac.in.
- Follow ‘Student Corner’ from left side of home page and a new page will open.
- Follow ‘IMPORTANT LINK’ and select link ‘Registration for Centralized Online Counselling’.
- Select programme for which you want to get admission and after that press tab ‘Go’.
- Now choose tab ‘Pay Counselling Fee’ and pay fee through proper channel.
- Now come back to previous page and select tab ‘Proceed’ for fill registration form.
- Fill the required information in PTU Counselling Form and after that submit complete IKGPTU Counseling Form.
PTU Choice Filling:
- Candidates have to choose suitable programme and College in which they want admission.
- After choosing required choices, lock your choices finally.
- If any candidate don’t lock their choices till last date, it will locked by default.
1st Round Result:
- After that candidates may check the result of the first round of PTU Counselling.
- Seats will be allotted according to the 1st Round Result.
- Result is prepared according to the rank of appliers, category and available seats.
Reporting in Allotted Institution:
- Now all the candidates should reach to the Allotted Institution along with all original documents and certificates.
- Students, who will not reach on time, will be considering as withdrawal from admission.
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
Contact Address for Common Queries:
You may contact to +91-94780-98107 & +91-95011-06247 (Timings: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM from Mon. to Sat.) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com in case any query related to fee.
PTU Counselling Schedule 2017:
|B.Tech.||01/06/2017 to 05/06/2017|
|M.Tech (FT), M.Pharmacy||10/05/2017 26/06/2017|
|MBA & MCA|
|Lateral Entry to B.Tech, B.Pharm. & MCA||10/05/2017 29/06/2017|
Get Here State Wise: List of Universities in India
IKGPTU Counselling Schedule for Round 1 & Round 2:
Note: To get other details about PTU Counselling 2017 – 2018, please go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|