PU CET Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear in the Panjab University CET exam must download the PU CET Admit Card. The university is all set to conduct the Panjab University common entrance test on 29-april-2018.
To appear in the PU CET exam, candidates should carry the Panjab University CET admit Card. PU CET 2018 is conducting by the Panjab University to provide the admission in B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.).
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|26/01/2018||PU CET Admit Card||Panjab University CET Admit Card Download from 24th April||Download Admit Card|
Check Here – PU CET 2018-19 Application Form
PU CET Exam 2018:
Those candidates who will qualify from the Panjab University CET exam 2018 will be called for the counselling procedure that will start from 16 to 17-08-2018. Entrance center will be in Chandigarh.
So candidates should download the PU CET Admit Card 2018 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
PU CET Admit Card
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan||06-04-2018|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||09-04-2018|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||12-04-2018|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||24-04-2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||29-04-2018|
|Date of declaration of result||14-05-2018|
|Centre for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||16-05-2018|
|Last date of filling of online Admission Form||30-05-2018|
|Last date of submission of hardcopy of Online Admission Form||11-06-2018|
|Display of Tentative Merit List||26-06-2018|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit||27 to 29-06-2018|
|Online filling of preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons.) Courses||27-06-2018 to 01-07-2018|
|Start of Teaching Classes||13-07-2018|
|Release of 2nd Seat Allocation List||13-07-2018|
|Reporting of the vacant seats||19-07-2018|
|Release of 3rd seat allocation List||20-07-2018|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments||23 to 25-07-2018|
|Reporting of the vacant seats to the Admission Coordinator||1st & 2nd -08-2018|
|Dates for Physical counselling||16 to 17-08-2018|
How to Download PU CET Exam Admit Card:
Contenders who are going to appeared in PU Common Entrance Test, must follow these below steps as given below:
- First of all, applicants, who are appearing in PU CET Examination and want to check their PU CET Admit Card, need to visit the official website that is puchd.ac.in.
- Now, go for “News & Updates” section which is available on the homepage.
- Then, select suitable link related to download Panjab University CET call letter.
- After selecting suitable link, need to enter essential information such as registration number and other detail and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At last, take a print out of Panjab University Common entrance Test Admit card for the purpose of examination.
Get Details About – How To Download Admit Card
PU CET Admit Card
Important Facts about PU University:
Panjab University is also known as PU which was founded in the year of 1882. PU provides various courses like graduates, post graduate, Engineering, Technology, medical programs. Before taking admission, university conducts entrance exam which will be held on 29- April 2018. You can download their PU CET Hall Ticket 2018 through official website that is puchd.ac.in and may download below given official link.
Read Now: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
PU CET Exam Pattern:
- Test will be organized in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Biotechnology and Computer Science as per date sheet.
- The scheme of the PU CET (U.G. & BHMS) Entrance Test is given below. For every wrong answer, 25% i.e. ¼ mark allotted to the question will be deducted.
- If for each correct answer to a question, 2 marks is to be awarded; for a wrong answer 1/2 mark will be deducted.
- The Duration of the Paper will be 70 minutes each paper. The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks for the paper|
|Paper-VI Computer Science|
You May Read This: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Panjab University CET Admit Card 2018 Contains:
- Name of the Candidates
- Allotted Roll Number
- Exam centre Details
- Signature of candidates
- Examination Instructions
- Documents Needed
Want To Know? How To Manage Time During Exams
Aspirants can check the PU CET Admit Card 2018 from this page, for more updates about the Panjab University CET hall ticket you can check the above mentioned official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section