Pune Police Recruitment
Aspirants who are desirous to enhance their career in police department can apply for Pune Police Recruitment. Maharashtra Police Department, Pune has released the notification regarding 57 vacancies of Sub-Inspector and Assistant. In this concern, the department is inviting online application form from eligible and hard working candidates. Aspirants can apply for Pune Police Recruitment 2017 by submitting their online application form via official web portal.
Interested and eligible employment seekers can apply for Maharashtra Police Department Recruitment through online procedure customized below before the last date that is 14/12/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to Pune Police Recruitment 2018 notification on this page below.
Pune Police Recruitment
Name of Post:
- Police Sub-Inspector: 47
- Assistant: 10
Essential qualification for all appliers to apply for Maharashtra CID Pune Police Recruitment must be attaining Graduate degree / Post Graduate degree in relevant streams according to posts from recognized University or Institute.
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age Restrictions for Pune Police Bharti:
Applying candidates are hereby notified that the age should not be below 18 years and should not be above 38 years. Age relaxation will be permissible as per the norms for those applicants who belong to reserve d category.
Required Fee for Pune Police Jobs:
Applying contenders who belong to unreserved category have to pay Rs.600/- and reserved category have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee in order to apply for Maharashtra CID Pune Police Bharti. Applicants can pay the fee through online mode by using the Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Offered Pay Scale for Maharashtra Pune Police Vacancy:
Applicants who will be appointed for Pune Police Sub Inspector Recruitment and Pune Police Assistant Vacancy will get salary of Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- by the management of concerned department.
Mode of Selection:
Selection panel of organization may conduct below test for the recruitment of applicants. So appliers need to give their excellent performance for selection for govt. jobs.
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Procedure to apply for Pune Police Recruitment:
- Intending aspirants who want to grow up their career in this organization, are required to go through the official website of organization that is maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- Now scroll the home page and select “Criminal Investigation Department – Maharashtra” link for Pune Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment.
- This will open the required list of available jobs on the home page, where you need to choose “See Advertisement” option for Assistant State Examiner Of Documents & Searcher/ Police Sub-Inspector.
- After that, Read the complete details properly regarding the applied post and go through the “Login” option.
- Fill online application form with required details
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph and signature if applicable.
- At last submit filled application form by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
You Can Avail Now: Latest Police Jobs
Dates to Remember:
- Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form: 14/12/2017
- Last date for Payment of Application Form: 15/12/2017
Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding Pune Police Recruitment 2017-2018. You must check this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting additional details. Also, you can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
Aspirants if you want to get any other information in this concern then you can write your questions in comment box that is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|