Punjab Agricultural University Admission
Aspirants, desirable to get admission in under graduate and post graduate courses from PAU must apply for the Punjab Agricultural University Admission by going through this page. In order to apply for the Punjab Agricultural University Admission (PAU) Admission 2018, aspirants must fill application form either online or offline mode. Interested aspirants are suggested to ensure the eligibility for various UG/PG courses before going to fill PAU Application Form.
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university as well as it has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. The expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided all relevant details about Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2019 on this page, candidates willing to grab additional information concerning PAU Application Form must go through the below segment of this page, so have a glance below!!!!
Punjab Agricultural University Admission
Eligibility Requirements for PAU Admission 2018
- One-Year Certificate Course in French
Aspirants who have already cleared F.Langs-501 course during their Ph.D. programme are eligible to apply for the One-Year Certificate Course in French course from Punjab Agricultural University.
- Interactive Skills & Personality Enhancement for 2nd Semester
Candidates who want to apply for Punjab Agricultural University Admission for Interactive Skills & Personality Enhancement for 2nd Semester must have done Graduate in relevant stream.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Punjab Agricultural University Admission Procedure:
A Master’s Entrance Test – MET is conducted by PAU, Ludhiana to choose the candidates to give admission in MCA (Masters in Computer Application) course. The qualifying candidates will get a chance to get admission in reputed university. Candidates must bring their original certificates/testimonials with them at the time of interview.
How to get the prospectus??
Three ways are there to get the Prospectus:
- From The Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages near University Gate Number 1 by making payment at the counter.
- By post sending a bank draft as stated above.
- By downloading from the website.
Fee for Prospectus:
Interactive Skills & Personality Enhancement for 2nd Semester 2018-19 Fee: Rs.1, 000/- for PAU students and Rs.5,000/- for outsiders.
Certificate Course in French Fee (per semester):
- 7000/- for outsiders and
- 3500/- for PAU students/employees.
Candidates have drawn a Bank Draft which should be in the favour of Comptroller, payable at PAU, Ludhiana.
Instructions to fill Punjab Agricultural University Application form
In order to apply for the Punjab Agricultural University Admission, aspirants should fill the PAU Application Form online as well as offline mode.
- First and foremost step is to reach at the official website of the Punjab Agricultural University that is web.pau.edu
- On the home page of web portal, applicants should take their cursors towards ‘What’s New’ section and hit on the ‘View All’ link.
- This will take you towards new page, having various links. Now you should choose the suitable link of Punjab Agricultural University Admission.
- Hit the link of “Admission Notice for One Year Certificate Course in French (Part-time) (2nd Semester, 2017-18)” or
- “Admission Notice for Certificate Course in Interactive Skills & Personality Enhancement for 2nd Semester 2017-18”.
- After hitting, you need to read all the instructions properly and interested candidates can proceed to further steps.
- To upload the PAU application form, candidate has to register and generate a unique and a valid Email Id.
- Now, an application form will appear and you have to fill it with all the necessary details and affix a scanned photograph.
- For the final submission of application form, you should press the ‘Submit’ button.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
- First of all eligible students need to move to the official website of university that is pau.edu
- As you reach at the home page of web portal, you need to select the suitable link.
- Interested students can download the Application Form by pressing on the link of “Download Application form”.
- Then, candidates have to fill the correct details as prescribed and attach all relevant documents as demanded.
- At last, you should send this filled application form to the address stated below before the last date.
The office of Registrar,
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
College of Basic Scs. & Humanities
Read Also: List of Non Recognized Universities In India
One-Year Certificate Course in French (Part-time) (2nd Semester, 2017-18)
|The Last Date For Receipt Of Applications Is||10.01.2018|
|interview will be held on||12.01.2018 at 10.30 am in the office of the undersigned|
Interactive Skills & Personality Enhancement for 2nd Semester
|Date of Interview||15.01.2018|
Candidates should go through the Official Link for getting vital details regarding Punjab Agricultural University Admission. You can bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for obtaining most recent updates about Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College|