Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment
As per PSB June Update, Punjab and Sind Bank Application Form are hereby invited by the bank for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment in order to fill up FLC Counsellor Posts from retired bank officials of Scale II and above of Public Sector Bank for Block Amloh, Distt Fatehgarh Sahib.
Interested and willing candidates can submit their applications along with all enclosures till the closing date that is 25-06-2018 during working hours at Zonal Office , Sector -17B Chandigarh.
|Organization Name||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Name of Punjab and Sind Bank Posts||FLC Counsellors|
|No. of Punjab and Sind Bank FLC Counsellor Posts||Various|
|Qualification for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018||Retired Bank Officials|
|Last date to submit PSB Application Form||25-06-2018|
|PSB Selection Process||Interview|
|Mode Of Apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018||Offline|
FLC Counsellor placed at……?
Punjab & Sind Bank has decided that selected contenders as FLC Counsellor will be placed at Block level branch/ BDPO Office under the administrative control of concerned Branch Manager.
FLC Counsellor can be organizing indoor meetings as well as outdoor camps for officials as well as customers of different banks. To obtain complete details regarding Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 you need to read this page which is well prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment
Punjab and Sind Bank Vacancies:
- Post Name: FLC Counsellors
- of FLC Counsellor Posts: Various
Required PSB Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment must be Retired Bank Officials from Public Sector Banks (Scale II and above). Appliers should be good in health. A person with good communication skill, well versed with Banking operations, having a passion for service to financially excluded people will be given preference.
Read Out: Easiest Way To Speak English Fluently
To apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018, applier’s age must be less than 65 years as per rules and regulations of Bank.
Punjab and Sind Bank Salary:
Selected contenders for Punjab and Sind Bank FLC Counselor Recruitment will be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs.12,000/- per month plus reimbursement of actual conveyance expenses up to Rs.2,000/- per month (By ordinary bus/ any other ordinary mean) by the Zonal Office.
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment Process:
- As per official PDF of Punjab and Sind Bank FLC Counselor Posts, the selection of aspirants will be done on the basis of interviewtaken under the supervision of the organization.
- All the contenders who are going to apply for PSB Recruitment are hereby informed that they have to bear their travelling expenses on their own as no TA/DA shall be paid to applicant for participation in the interview.
How To Apply for PSB Recruitment 2018?
- First of all candidates have to go through the official website i.e. www.psbindia.com to apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment
- After that go to the “Announcements” section visible at right side of the homepage and hit on “Applications are hereby invited by the bank for the post of FLC Counsellor from retired bank officials of Scale II and above of Public Sector Bank for Block Amloh, Distt Fatehgarh Sahib. Applications may be submitted by 25.06.2018 during working hours at Zonal Office , Sector -17B Chandigarh.” link
- Then Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Now, you need to read all the details carefully and after that if you think that you are eligible for the PSB Job Vacancy then download the Punjab and Sind Bank Application Form
- Take a print out of the PSB Application form and fill it carefully
- Now, you need to attach all required testimonials and recheck the whole application again
- In the final step enclose your application into an envelope super-scribed with “Application for the post of FLCs Counsellor at Block _____ Distt. _____” and submit it to the address mentioned below.
Zonal Office Chandigarh
(Sec-17 B Chandigarh)
Also Know Here: How To Get A Bank Job In India
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment Date:
Candidates must submit their application on or before 25-06-2018
Aspirants interested in Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 can also read the official notification given in the above section of this page. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D tab and keep it safe for further usage.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Study Material|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Bank Salary Structure|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||IBPS Notification|