Punjab Police Recruitment
A job notification labeled as Punjab Police Recruitment has issued to appoint the talented candidates on 556 posts of Constables, Jail Warder and Matrons. Interested candidates can apply online for Punjab Police Bharti and can grab the chance to join Police Department. Candidates must check out this page to know details about Punjab Police Recruitment 2017.
Key Points of this Page:
|Name And Number Of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Age Restrictions||Fee Towards Application|
|Method Of Fee Payment||Pay Scale|
|Selection Process||Applying Procedure For Punjab Police Job Vacancy|
Applications are invited from male and female candidates through online process. Willing aspirants who are looking for Police Jobs they can submit duly filled online application form on or earlier than the last date which is provided below. To check the detailed information about Punjab Police Vacancies, you must go through the underneath segment of this page supplied by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Punjab Police Recruitment
Punjab Police Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||No. Of Vacancies|
Contenders who want to apply for above mentioned posts they must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ university. Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as a compulsory/ elective subject.
Grab Soon: 12th Class Pass Jobs
- Constable: 18 – 28 years
- Warder/ Matrons: 18 – 25 years
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
Punjab Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name Of Post||General Category||SC/ ST/ BC Category|
|Constable||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 300/-|
|Warder/ Matrons||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the fee either through online mode by using Net Banking facility, Debit/ Credit Card Payment or by offline mode through the fee challan form.
Salary Offered for Punjab Police Jobs:
Recruited candidates for all the above stated posts will get the pay scale of Rs. 10300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/- per month. Other benefits will be offered to the candidates as per organizational rules.
Procedure of Selection:
Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces: Know More About Medical Standards
Method To Fill Punjab Police Online Application Form:
- Interested candidates can apply for their suitable post through online mode by visiting to the official website i.e. punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- On the home page, press on appropriate link given under “Constables Sportspersons” or “Jail Department” section according to your suitable post.
- Now hit on “Advertisement” link and read the complete information carefully.
- Thereafter, press on “Hit here to Register” link.
- Fill the necessary details in registration form and press on “Submit” button.
- Now login with your registration id and password and fill the online application form completely.
- Candidates must have to upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents in prescribed format.
- Now, submit the complete filled in form and make the payment of fee through proper channels.
- At last, take a print out of filled in form for further reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Closing Date to submit online application form||14th December 2016||28th November 2016|
|Last Date to deposit application fee||14th December 2016 (Online)
16th December 2016 (Offline)
|30th November 2016|
Get Here: Latest Police Jobs
Candidates can check official notification for all the posts from the above section of this page. to get more upcoming details of Punjab Police Recruitment 2017, candidates must stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment