Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2014:
- India Post has issued a latest notification of recruitment in Punjab Post Office for filling up 68* posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) on various locations in the country.
- Willing and skilled candidates may apply through Application form in prescribed format as on before 27th December 2013.
- Dear job hunters to apply for India Post Recruitment 2014 must read the following instructions like age limit, education, application fee, etc. which are published by recruitmentinbox.in.
India Post Recruitment 2014 Details
Name of the Company:
Punjab Post Office
Name of the Post:
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of Position
Who can apply?
- Candidates must have age “between” 18 years to 27 years as on 27th December 2013.
- Age relaxation will be as per Govt. Rule & Regulation.
Those candidates may apply for this job must be 10th / 12th Pass from any recognized board of education.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test followed by Personal interview
Candidates will be hired for Rs.5200/- Rs.20200/- +Grade Pay 2000/-.
You need to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee.
How to Apply:
- Willing and Eligible job hunters may send their application in prescribe format.
- Fill application form properly and along with all educational certificate, & application fee by super scribing “Application for the post of MTS”.
- Then send to respective address as on before 27th December 2013 by simple post or Registered Post to get selection as MTS.
Closing date to submit application: 27th December 2013.
Note: Before apply candidates must Open Official Notification.