Punjabi University Counselling
Students can check the Punjabi University Counselling !! The university has announced the 1st seat allotment for the UG law courses. Those candidates who had qualified the Punjabi University entrance exam will go for the counselling procedure.
At the time of Punjabi University Counselling, students should carry the required documents which are mentioned at the below section of this page. On the basis of their rank and marks they will get the college or institute.
Punjabi University 1st Seat Allotment:
The main objective of the university to organize the counselling procedure is to provide the admission in UG Law courses. 85% seats are fixed for the Punjab state candidates and 15% seats for the other states.
For more details about the Punjabi University Counselling 2018- 2019, candidates need to read the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Punjabi University Counselling
How to Check Punjabi University Counselling Procedure ?
To download the Punjabi University 1st Seat Allotment for counselling, candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in
- After that you have to move your cursor to the “Academics” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar and press the link of “Admissions 2018”
- A new page will be open in front of you. Here you need to press the “Online Admission Portal for All the Courses Offered by Punjabi University, Patiala at Patiala Campus and Its Selective Neighbourhood Campuses/Regional Centres” link
- After the above mentioned link a new window will open in front of you. On this page you have to select “Important links/Notices” tab
- After this hit “First Provisional Seat Allotment for Under Graduate Law Courses (Other States 15%)” and “First Provisional Seat Allotment for Under Graduate Law Courses (Punjab 85%)” link
- Then a PDF files will be open in front of you. In this pdf files, you need to check all the details carefully.
- The allocation of seat does not entitle automatically the candidate to get the admission to the course. This will be subject to checking of his/her original documents and his/her eligibility at the institution level in which he/ she is allocated the seat.
- Those students whose name is mentioned in the list they will have to appear for counseling on the specified date.
Required Documents for Punjabi University Counselling:
- DOB certificate
- DMC of all examinations,
- Character certificate from the institution last attended,
- Gap certificate (if any),
- Necessary certificate from employer (for employed candidates only),
- Residence/ domicile certificate,
- Certificate for availing the benefit of a reserved category/ additional seat (Latest and signed by the competent issuing authorities),
- Any other document supporting your candidature as per University Online Admission Brochure.
Aspirants can check the details of Punjabi University Counselling 2018-2019, from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Punjabi University Date Sheet||Punjabi University Patiala Result|
|Punjabi University Syllabus||Punjabi University Admission|
|Scholarship in India||List Of Required Documents for Counselling|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|