Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
Job hunters may apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment for grasp jobs in government sector. Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for engagement of 101 Act-Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Training Centre, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala) under the Apprenticeship Act,1961, for the following trades. According to Recruitment advertisement, interested candidates in Rail Coach Factory vacancy have to apply on or before 21-09-2017 for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of the page
|Rail Coach Factory Vacancies||Qualification Required|
|Age Limit||Salary Detail|
|Application fee||Selection process|
|Procedure to apply for RCF 2017 Recruitment||Closing Date|
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on merit list which will be prepared by organization and qualifying candidates have to go for verification procedure. Aspirants should once ensure their eligibility criteria of Rail Coach Factory jobs before applying. You may go through the content given on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more information about Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy:
|Trades||No of Seats.|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||02||01||00||01||04|
|AC& Ref. Mechanic||04||01||00||02||07|
The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Check Out Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
- Contenders applying for above mentioned should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 21.09.2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years
Selected aspirants will get stipend by organization which will be decided after completion of training.
Applicants have to pay non-refundable fee in the shape of Bank Demand Draft /Indian Postal Order of Rs.100/- payable in favor of FA& CAO/RCF/Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory,Kapurthala -144602. The Application No. and date must be mentioned on the top of envelop. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done
Read Out here: Railway Current Affairs
Way to apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, applying aspirants have to visit official website that is www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Move your cursor to “For IR Personnel” tab and a drop down list will be opened at your screen.
- Select “recruitment” tab from drop down list and hit on “recruitments” tab.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you have to hit on Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 notification regarding link.
- Applicants should read complete notification for getting complete info about job requirement.
- Now, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Now, fill Rail Coach Factory application form with all your essential details in proper manner.
- Below after hit on “submit” button available at last of the page.
- At last, you should take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Last date to submit application form: 21-09-2017
For other details related Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link. You may like our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates. If, you have any query related to this post then you may ask in below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Admit Card|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|
|More Government Jobs|