Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment
A latest notification has been released by the Rail Wheel Factory named as Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment. Organization is in the search of capable and deserving candidates for filling up the 192 vacant posts of Apprentice. Those candidates, who want to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018, are required to fill the RWF Application form on or before the closing date that is 29-11-2017.
Candidates, who are interested for Rail Wheel Factory jobs, don’t miss this chance as the organization is recruiting candidates in different discipline which is mention below. Candidates, who want to make their career in Rail Wheel Factory, can grab this opportunity by sending their application form. To get more details regarding Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018, you are advised to go through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment
RWF Vacancies Details:
Trade Apprentices: 192 posts
|Post Name||No. of vacancy|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
|CNC Programming Operator (COE Group)||23|
Qualification Required for RWF Job notification:
To apply for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs, candidates must passed ITI or its equivalent from recognized Board/ Institutions.
Get here latest: ITI Jobs
Age Limit for RWF vacancies:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, they must meet the age criteria as mentioned below.
- Minimum – 15 years of age
- Maximum – 24 years of age
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories candidates as per the Govt. rules.
Salary details for RWF Jobs:
Candidates who will be selected for RWF 2018 Recruitment will get the stipend of Rs. 6841/- per month Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic, Turner, Electrician and electronic mechanic. For CNC Programming Operator (COE Group) stipend will be Rs. 6081/- per month.
Selection Process for RWF Recruitment:
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit list prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in 10th class with minimum 50% marks.
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment?
- Candidates have to visit official website of organization which is www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for Rail Wheel Factory career
- After that, go to “News & Information” section available on the homepage.
- Select “News & Announcements” link from drop down menu
- Hit the appropriate link for the post you want to apply for
- Read the details mentioned in the PDF format and download application form in prescribed format attached below the notification.
- Fill the application form properly with all required and accurate details asking in application form.
- Applicants must attach all required testimonials along with duly filled application form and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is given in it.
- At last, enclosed all the credentials with application form in an envelope and send it through post to the below stated address:
The Chief Personnel Officer
Rail Wheel Factory
Yelahanka, Bangalore-560064 ( Find Latest Bangalore Jobs )
- Last date for submission of application form- 29-11-2017
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates- 3rd week of December 2017
- Tentative date of commencement of training- Dec 17/Jan 2018
Candidates can get remaining information through the Official Link and fetch all the upcoming details of the Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 through our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Jobs Salary Structure||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Upcoming Railway Notification|