Railtel Corporation of India Recruitment
Railtel Corporation of India intends to hire proficient candidates for Post of Deputy Manager/HR. Applications through offline mode are invited against Railtel Recruitment from qualified candidates.
MBA/ PG Degree Holders can apply for Railtel Corporation of India Dy Manager Recruitment by submitting the application form in a prescribed format till the last date which is provided below. Duly Self Signed Curriculum Vitae should be attached along with application.
RCIL Recruitment 2018-Last Date!!!
Applicants are required to submit the Railtel Application Form till the last date that is 15-10-2018. The list of eligible candidates invited for interview shall be displayed on the website and the interview call letters would be sent by e-mail only.
For more details regarding Railtel Corporation of India Recruitment 2018-19 you need to go through the below section of this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Please have a Glance for Railtel Recruitment!!!
Deputy Manager/ HR
Essential Qualification for Railtel Notification:
- Contenders should possess MBA/PG Diploma in Business administration (2 years full time) with specialization in HR/Personnel or equivalent for Railtel Recruitment.
- Candidate should be in sound health. No relaxation in health standard will be allowed for Railtel Corporation of India Vacancy.
- More than 2 years working experience in HR in a CPSE with more than 570 Cr turnover. (Working experience in RailTel Corporation or its subsidiary shall be preferred) for Railtel Corporation of India Jobs.
Age Limitation for Railtel 2018 Recruitment:
Age of candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01.10.2018 for Railtel Corporation of India Recruitment. Age relaxation as per GOI guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, experience etc against Railtel Vacancy 2018.
Monthly Emolument for RCIL Recruitment:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs.40, 000/- (p.m.)- in pay scale of Rs.40,000- (3% annual increment) – 1,40,000/-. Medical facilities will be as per RailTel Medical Rules, applicable to regular employees of RailTel in E-1 level for Railtel Recruitment.
Hiring Process for Railtel Dy Manager Recruitment:
After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview for Railtel DM Recruitment. TA/DA will be applicable to E-1 level regular executives for Railtel Corporation of India Recruitment.
Read Out: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
How to Apply for Railtel Recruitment Notification?
- Applicants are required to visit the official site of Railtel Corporation of India that is www.railtelindia.com for RCIL Jobs
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link for Railtel Corporation of India Recruitment.
- Then on next page select “Current Job Openings” and hit “Recruitment on the Post of Deputy Manager (HR)/ REL(on contract basis)” link.
- First read the Railtel Recruitment Notification carefully and download the format of application and then type the application as per format and fill it with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Attach photo copies of required documents along with application.
- The envelope for application should be super scribed-“Application for the post of Deputy Manager (HR)/RailTel Enterprises Limited” and submit it to below mentioned address.
To, DGM/P&A, RailTel Corporation,
Plot No.143, Institutional Area, Sector-44,
Find Out: More Railway Jobs
Last Date for Receipt of Application against RCIL Vacancy: 15-10-2018
To get complete details regarding Railtel Corporation of India Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to hit above provided official link. Keep tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates concerning latest Railtel Jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Never Say These Things in Interview|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|