A job notification as Railtel Recruitment 2016 has been publicized by Railtel. Organization has invited applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of 19 Deputy Manager (Technical). Jobseekers who are interested to build up their career with this mini-ratna category organization in future and waiting for the latest upcomings related to Railtel Recruitment 2017 may stay in touch with us.
Railtel Corporation of India Limited is the public sector undertaking which comes under central government of India, so the applicants waiting for central government jobs may grab this opportunity by applying on or before the last date that is 19th of September 2016. To get to know the detailed information about Railtel Jobs aspirants have to read this web page till bottom which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Railtel Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Deputy Manager (Technical)
- No. of Post: 19
Candidates must have B.E. /B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) in relevant field from any recognized University with good academic records and qualified GATE-2016 in EC paper.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
You must be at least 21 years of age and also meet the upper age criterion as on 01-07-2016.
|Community||Upper Age as on 01.07.2016 (in years)|
|OBC (non creamy layer only)||31|
|Ex-Serviceman + OBC (NCL)||34|
|Ex-Serviceman + SC/ST||36|
|OBC (NCL)+ PwD||41|
|SC/ST + PwD||43|
|Ex-Serviceman + OBC (NCL) + PwD||44|
|Ex-Serviceman + SC/ST + PwD||46|
Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government of India.
Salary detai For Railtel Job:
Aspirants appointed for said post will be provided a pay scale of Rs. 16,400-40,500/- as monthly salary from the administration.
Applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- (no fee for SC/ST/PH) which is to be paid through demand draft which is drawn in the favor of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at ‘Delhi’.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in GATE 2016 which is followed by the interview. The interview shall be of 100 marks (maximum).
- Interviews may be conducted at Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi / Gurgaon and Hyderabad / Secunderabad.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for Railtel Recruitment:
Applicants wanted to apply for these openings may apply by following the below furnished steps-
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.railtelindia.com
- On the home page of website “Careers” tab is given on the top of the page, hit that tab.
- Then under “Career” section different tab is available from them strike on the “Current Job Openings”.
- Then you have to choose “Detailed vacancy notice and application form for rectt of SC/ST/OBC/PwD” link and read the notification carefully.
- And now prepare the application, detailed CV and bio-data as per requirement.
- Finally send you have to attach all the self attested documents or demand draft with it which is to be sent at the below prescribed address on or before the last date.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Railtel Corporation of India Limited,
6th Floor, Tower – III,
Delhi IT Park, Shastri Park,
New Delhi – 110053
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Plot No. 143, Sector – 44,
Gurgaon – 122003
Last date for submission of application form – 19th of September 2016
For further details in respect of Railtel Recruitment 2016 aspirants have to visit the Official notification Link. Interested contenders may gather latest updates on Railtel Recruitment 2017 from this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Official Notice: - Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section: