Railway Group D Salary
Railway Group D Salary: Many individuals want to get recruit in Indian Railways as a Group D Posts. After being getting recruited, do you know what will be RRB ग्रुप डी Salary? So, here we are with complete posts wise Railway Group D Salary 2018 with its Job Profile.
Candidates, who’re successfully selected on Railway Group D 62,907 Vacancies, they will receive an impressive Railway Group D Salary Scale of Rs 18000/- from RRBs. Apart from RRC Group D Pay Scale after 7th CPC, you will be awarded by some additional allowances.
रेलवे ग्रुप डी सैलरी
प्रत्येक आवेदन करने वाले उम्मीदवार को जानना उत्सुकता है, आरआरबी समूह डी भर्ती 2018 के लिए रेलवे समूह डी वेतन क्या होगा। रेलवे समूह डी भर्ती के लिए चयनित आवेदकों को रु। 18,000 / – प्रति माह मिलेंगे। यहां, इस पृष्ठ पर, आप आरआरबी ग्रुप डी पे स्केल के बारे में पूरा विवरण प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
Overview about Current Railway Group D Jobs
|Conducting Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Recruitment Category||Railway Group D (Central Government Job)|
|Number of Railway Group D Vacancies||62,907|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Railway Group D Age Limit||18 years to 31 Years|
|Railway Group D Educational Qualification||10th Passed or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Stages||Two (Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test)|
|Railway Group D Basic Salary||initial pay Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances|
Railway Group D Pay Scale after 7th CPC
Indian Railways is world’s largest rail network, so it recruits huge number of candidates on various posts every year. Recently RRC issued notification for Group D recruitment of candidates for Group D posts and massive number of candidates had applied for this recruitment.
Those, who had applied for recruitment for Group D, obviously they want to know the whole procedure of Railway Pay Scale. So if you are also one of them then you can check out Railway Group D Salary 2018-2019 from this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Railway Group D Salary
Railway Group D Job Profiles:
There are various Job Profiles comes under Railway Group D. Group D include both technical and nontechnical posts. Following is the list of various Group D posts. Let’s have a look:
|Group D – Store||Group D – Engg||Helper-II (Electrical)|
|Helper-II (Mechanical)||Helper-II (S & T)||Keyman|
#1.Helper In Electrical, Mechanical, Engineering, S And T And Medical
Helper’s job/ Work profile Or Nature Of Work depends upon the field/ department he/she is posted.
#2. Assistant Pointsman
- The work of the pointsman is to manually push a lever to switch a set of points.
- take care of every point related to lines (railway tracks)
- Gateman is the in charge of a level crossing on a railway line. T
- The main work of the Gateman is to open and close the gates at level crossing.
- Gateman has a cabin next to the level crossing.
#4. Hospital Attendant
This is indoor post and the work is generally attending the visitors, proper maintenance of hospital register, patient attendance list etc.
#5. Porter / Hamal / Sweeper Cum Porter
- The work of a porter is to help the passengers and to assist them with their luggage.
- Sweeper works for cleanses.
- He/ she has a responsibility to clean the railway premises etc.
- Approximately the work of hamal is same as porter and sweeper.
You Can Also Check: Railway Salary Structure
Railway Group D Salary:
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on Railway Group D posts, will get Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial RRB Group D Salary of Rs 18,000. The detailed information of Railway Group D Salary Structure of Railway Group D is well mentioned below:
Railway Group D Pay Scale:
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on Railway Group D posts, will get Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs 18,000. The detailed information of Railway Group D Salary Structure of Railway Group D is well mentioned below:
|Railway RRC Group D Salary|
|Scale||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Railway Group D Salary In Hand|
Know More About: Career In Indian Railway
Railway Group D Salary: Perks and Allowances:
Apart from the basic salary, the RRB Group D Salary also includes other allowances, perks and benefits as per the government.
- Daily Allowance, Mileage Allowance beyond 8 km
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TPA)
- Allowance for Night Duty
- Compensation in case of Holidays
- Fixed Conveyance Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance to Doctors
- Special Compensatory (Tribal/Scheduled Area) Allowances.
- Special Allowance to Railway School Teachers
- Special Allowance for child care, women with disabilities and Educational Allowance
- Overtime Allowance (OTA)
Note: The Final Salary of employee will be: In Hand Pay + GP + DA + HRA +TPA
Hurry Up, Grab Now: Latest 8000 Railway Jobs
Railway Group D Salary After 7th Pay Commission:
Applicants may get entire details regarding 7th Pay Commission for RRB Group D Salary and promotion, from below provided table:
Check Here: RRB Exam Schedule
Procedure to check Railway Group D Salary Structure:
Contenders are suggested to follow below mentioned guidelines to check Post Wise RRB ग्रुप डी Pay Scale.
- Visit to the official website of RRB i.e. @indianrailways.gov.in to known about Railway Group D Salary
- After that, you need to select the appropriate link of Railway Salary Structure.
- Go through the suitable link of the position under Group D.
- Login to Indian Railway Employee Information System by entering your unique ID and Password.
- Recheck the entire information about RRB Group D Salary and press “Submit” tab.
- Monthly Railway Group D Salary Slip, provident fund details, leave details and other services will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
Do You Know: How to Calculate TDS on Salary
Indian Railway Salary Calculator:
Ministry of Railways has decided to offer salary to the employees under the basic rules that is total Railway Group D Salary of the each employee is the summation of the basic pay and Grade pay.
#1. Candidates will get Dearness Allowances (DA) which is 80% of the basic pay scale. (Basic Pay x 80% = DA).
#2. After that in basic pay, House Rent Allowance will be included which is minimum 10% and maximum 30% depending on the locations. The 10% of Basic pay is HRA.
#3. Fixed Transport Allowance is being added to the basic pay + DA + HRA.
#4. The Total Salary: Pay + GP + DA + HRA +TA.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Railway Group D Career Aspects:
Railway Career Growth Options Is Very Good. In order to enhance career in Railways, you need to qualify Departmental Examination or RRB Selection Procedure. The Minimum Service Condition does not apply to Scheduled Castes And Scheduled Tribes. Contenders are informed that criteria for promotion changes as per the norms time to time.
Hope you guys have understood everything about Railway Group D Salary 2018-2019. If there is any question in your mind about RRB Group D Salary, then you can comment down and comment on it, we the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will definitely respond to your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Group D Syllabus||Railway RRB Group D Cut Off|
|Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria||Railway Group D Previous Year Paper|
|RRB Employment News||Railway Group D Exam Date|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||RRB Notification|