Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|LDC and Stenographer Grade II||18/03/2017|
2039 vacancies are available so apply fast!!! As Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notifications has released now. This employment notice has circulated to fill government jobs of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade II (Hindi and English). For this Online applications are welcomed from the skilled and most eligible candidates. To get enroll for latest jobs in government sector must apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 in such manner as prescribed.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee||Mode of appointment|
|Applying process For Rajasthan High Court job|
Career oriented candidates are required to submit filled application form before the last date that is 18/03/2017. All the willing candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions may scroll the page and avail all the important details regarding Rajasthan High Court Notification as this page is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy details:
|Name of the District||Lower Division Clerk||Stenographer Grade II (Hindi)||Stenographer Grade II (English)|
|Sirohi Abu Road||08||01||-|
Education Qualifications Required for Rajasthan High Court Vacancies:
Applying candidates must hold Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education / its equivalent by any Examination of University / Board recognized Government. Preference will be given to aspirants who have additional good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script & or O Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC.
Latest Jobs opportunities: 12th Class Pass Jobs
What will be the Required Age?
Age of candidates who is applying for above mentioned posts must be in between 18–35 years of age as on 18/03/2017. 05 years relaxation will be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government to candidates belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women candidates.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Advertisement
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|LDC Position||Download Now|
|Stenographer Position||Download Now|
What would be the Salary Offered?
Selected candidates will get an impressive and a consolidated amount of salary per month from the concerned department of the organization.
Selection Process For Rajasthan High Court Jobs:
Applicants will be selected for LDC position and for Stenographer on the basis of written test, computer test & interview. Candidates who qualify all the rounds will be finally appointed.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
An amount of Rs. 100/-as an application fee should be paid by UR/ OBC candidates and Rs. 25/- by SC/ST/ PWD/ Woman Candidate. This fee can be deposited through Online or Offline mode.
- Online Mode: Candidates should pay Fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Off Line Mode: The demand draft should be drawn of any bank in favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
Procedure For Rajasthan High Court Apply Online?
- In the first step all the visitors must go and log on the official website of organization that is hcraj.nic.in
- Then on the home page candidates hit on “Recruitment” tab that is visible at the left side.
- Then press on “Recruitment – Lower Division Clerk (Rajasthan Subordinate Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986), 2017” link OR “Recruitment – Stenographer (Rajasthan Subordinate Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986), 2017” Link.
- After this read the PDF file which will be appeared on the new page.
- Now candidates who are interested they must hit on “apply Online” tab.
- After this candidates must upload all the important certificates and latest passport size photograph as demanded in the form.
- Now candidates must check again the details filled in the form.
- Lastly candidates must press on “Submit” button after completing the application form in all respect.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates to be noted:
|Commencing Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||22/02/2017|
|End Date to Apply Online||18/03/2017|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fee||21/03/2017|
To attain all the vital details about Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 candidates can be obtained by checking the official notification. All the candidates who have a desire to apply for aforesaid vacancies they are advised to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
Hindustan Prefab Limited Recruitment 2017 – hindprefab.org HPL DGM/Engineer
3i Infotech Careers 2017 – Fresher Job 3i-infotech.com Recruitment Process
IVRI Recruitment 2017 – Izatnagar www.ivri.nic.in Latest Jobs Advt Online
Syntel Recruitment 2017 – syntelinc.com Fresher Career Off Campus Process
27 Vacancies under District Judge Cadre are available in Rajasthan!!! An employment notice about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment has been advertised recently. Application forms are invited from eligible Advocates for direct recruitment against available Government Jobs. For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, candidates need to apply through online as well as offline mode.
Applicants should submit application form through online procedure till date of closing that is 06/03/2017. Hard copy of application along with required documents should be forwarded till 24/03/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about Rajasthan High Court Jobs below, so please have a look…
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy:
27 Vacancies under District Judge Cadre
- For RHC Recruitment, candidates must be a Citizen of India and should have degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India.
- Aspirants must be Advocate for a period of not less than seven years and have thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Check Here Latest: High Court Recruitment
Candidates, who will be appointed for RHC vacancies, will be given Rs. 51550 – 63070/- per month as salary from organization.
<<Rajasthan High Court Recruitment – Official Notification>>
- Aspirants should have attained the age of 35 years and should not have attained the age of 45 years on the 1st day of January 2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC and Women Candidates.
Interested candidates need to submit examination fee through offline mode using Demand Draft of any bank in favour of “Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur”.
|SC/ST Candidates/ PWD||Rs. 250/-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 800/-|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Selection of candidates will be done for Rajasthan High Court Job on basis of Competitive Examination for Direct recruitment in the District Judge Cadre, 2017, which will include Written Examination and Interview.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks||Duration|
|For SC/ST Candidates||For other Candidates|
|1||Law Paper-I||100||40||45||3 hours|
|2||Language which includes translation, precis, essays etc. Translation may Include Hindi to English and English to Hindi.||50||18||18||2 hours|
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment?
- Aspirants, who want to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment, need to visit official website of Rajasthan High Court, that is www.hcraj.nic.in
- Once you reach the web portal, you need to select “Recruitment” tab that is available left side of the home page.
- Again select ‘Recruitment’ and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select link ‘Recruitment – District Judge Cadre, 2017’ and new page will open.
- Select link ‘Online Application Portal’ and select link to apply online for suitable post.
- Fill online application form and attach your passport size photo and signature etc as required.
- Submit your application and take print out of application form for future use.
- Print out of filled-in on-line application along with documents & Demand Draft should be submitted to the address given below.
The Registrar (Examination),
Rajasthan High Court,
Find More: Rajasthan Jobs
- Last date to Apply Online – 06/03/2017 (Monday)
- Last date for receiving the Print-out – 24/03/2017 (Friday)
Note: To get complete details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, please checkout official notice that is given above. Be connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about available vacancies time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|