Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|LDC and Stenographer Grade II||18/03/2017|
Latest career advertisement has been published entitled as Rajasthan High Court Recruitment. This job notification has circulated to fill the 15 posts of translator. Candidates can apply offline by post their application forms in prescribed format. Contenders, who find themselves eligible for this post, can apply before the closing date for submission of applications that is 04/04/2017. So the aspirants, who are going to apply against Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, are required to submit filled application forms as soon as possible. You can see all the vital information related Rajasthan High Court jobs on this page. Keep reading…
This Page Contains
|Vacancy information||Vacancy Information|
|Academic Records||Age Limitations|
|Hiring Process||Pattern of written examination|
|Application fee||Salary Structure|
|Procedure of applying for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment||Significant Date|
|Postal Address||Important note|
Applicants, who are searching for jobs in Rajasthan high court, are informed that there are 15 vacancies are available in Rajasthan High Court so, you may go through this page to know whole details regarding Rajasthan High Court vacancies. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well modify the page with all vital information of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017.
- Name of Post: Translator
- Number of Vacancies: 15 vacancies are available
- Applying candidates must have degree of Post Graduation in English Literature from any recognized university or institute established by law in India.
- Candidates, having degree of Law Graduation will be preferred.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years as on 01/01/2017. Relaxation for candidates with SC/ST/OBC category is 5 years. The upper age limit for the Specially Abled persons will be relaxed as following:
- 10 Years for candidates belonging to General Category.
- 13 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes.
- 15 years for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment: Official Notification
- General/ OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST & other Categories: Rs. 25/-
Candidates, successfully selected for the post of translator will get Rs. 9300-34800/- per month as remuneration and grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the bases of their qualification after that they have to attempt written examination which will be organized by the recruitment panel. The candidates, who will successfully pass in the written examination, will be called for personal interview. The candidates perform well in the interview and written exam will get selected on vacant post.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
Pattern of written examination
Written Examination will include the following papers & each paper will carry the number of marks shown against it:-
|Examination||Max. marks||Min. marks||Time duration|
|Paper-I (English to Hindi Translation)||100||60||120 minutes|
|Paper-II (Hindi to English Translation)|
Procedure of applying for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Candidates, who are going to apply for translator jobs, may follow these steps given below:
- First of all you need to go through official website of Rajasthan High Court that is “www.hcraj.nic.in”.
- Now you have to hit on “Recruitment – Translator, 2017” link visible on the home page.
- After this you will get a page, where you will see links related to the recruitment.
- You are suggested to read the information before applying.
- After reading the notification, if you meet the abilities required for job then you can hit on “Application Form for Direct Recruitment to the post of Translator, 2017” link.
- Within few second you’ll see the application format on your computer screen.
- You have to download or take a print out of that application Performa and fill all the required information carefully in the form.
- After filling the application form send the application form along with the required documents enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- Send the envelope to the respective address stated below before the closing date of submission.
Find More: Online Teaching Jobs in India
Last date for receipt of application form: 04/04/2017
Rajasthan High Court
Jodhpur (Rajasthan) 342001
We tried to convey whole information about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 still you are suggested to visit the official website for rest details. You may stay in touch with this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get more updates. You can ask your question and queries in comment box: we’ll solve your problems as soon as we can.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2017 – Get Online upjn.org Clerk/Steno Hall Ticket
Kakatiya University Degree Results 2017 – Released UG/PG (LLB,MA) Result
ESIC Recruitment 2017 – esic.nic.in Doctor/SR Walk-In Notification Online
TSCAB Recruitment 2017 – Telangana Hyd Manager (AGM) Vacancy Notification
2039 vacancies are available so apply fast!!! As Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notifications has released now. This employment notice has circulated to fill government jobs of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer Grade II (Hindi and English). For this Online applications are welcomed from the skilled and most eligible candidates. To get enroll for latest jobs in government sector must apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 in such manner as prescribed.
Career oriented candidates are required to submit filled application form before the last date that is 18/03/2017. All the willing candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions may scroll the page and avail all the important details regarding Rajasthan High Court Notification as this page is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy details:
|Name of the District||Lower Division Clerk||Stenographer Grade II (Hindi)||Stenographer Grade II (English)|
|Sirohi Abu Road||08||01||–|
Education Qualifications Required for Rajasthan High Court Vacancies:
Applying candidates must hold Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education / its equivalent by any Examination of University / Board recognized Government. Preference will be given to aspirants who have additional good knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script & or O Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC.
Latest Jobs opportunities: 12th Class Pass Jobs
What will be the Required Age?
Age of candidates who is applying for above mentioned posts must be in between 18–35 years of age as on 18/03/2017. 05 years relaxation will be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government to candidates belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women candidates.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Advertisement
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|LDC Position||Download Now|
|Stenographer Position||Download Now|
What would be the Salary Offered?
Selected candidates will get an impressive and a consolidated amount of salary per month from the concerned department of the organization.
Selection Process For Rajasthan High Court Jobs:
Applicants will be selected for LDC position and for Stenographer on the basis of written test, computer test & interview. Candidates who qualify all the rounds will be finally appointed.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
An amount of Rs. 100/-as an application fee should be paid by UR/ OBC candidates and Rs. 25/- by SC/ST/ PWD/ Woman Candidate. This fee can be deposited through Online or Offline mode.
- Online Mode: Candidates should pay Fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Off Line Mode: The demand draft should be drawn of any bank in favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
Procedure For Rajasthan High Court Apply Online?
- In the first step all the visitors must go and log on the official website of organization that is hcraj.nic.in
- Then on the home page candidates hit on “Recruitment” tab that is visible at the left side.
- Then press on “Recruitment – Lower Division Clerk (Rajasthan Subordinate Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986), 2017” link OR “Recruitment – Stenographer (Rajasthan Subordinate Courts Ministerial Establishment Rules, 1986), 2017” Link.
- After this read the PDF file which will be appeared on the new page.
- Now candidates who are interested they must hit on “apply Online” tab.
- After this candidates must upload all the important certificates and latest passport size photograph as demanded in the form.
- Now candidates must check again the details filled in the form.
- Lastly candidates must press on “Submit” button after completing the application form in all respect.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates to be noted:
|Commencing Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||22/02/2017|
|End Date to Apply Online||18/03/2017|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fee||21/03/2017|
To attain all the vital details about Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 candidates can be obtained by checking the official notification. All the candidates who have a desire to apply for aforesaid vacancies they are advised to don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
27 Vacancies under District Judge Cadre are available in Rajasthan!!! An employment notice about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment has been advertised recently. Application forms are invited from eligible Advocates for direct recruitment against available Government Jobs. For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, candidates need to apply through online as well as offline mode.
Applicants should submit application form through online procedure till date of closing that is 06/03/2017. Hard copy of application along with required documents should be forwarded till 24/03/2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about Rajasthan High Court Jobs below, so please have a look…
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy:
27 Vacancies under District Judge Cadre
- For RHC Recruitment, candidates must be a Citizen of India and should have degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India.
- Aspirants must be Advocate for a period of not less than seven years and have thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Check Here Latest: High Court Recruitment
Candidates, who will be appointed for RHC vacancies, will be given Rs. 51550 – 63070/- per month as salary from organization.
<<Rajasthan High Court Recruitment – Official Notification>>
- Aspirants should have attained the age of 35 years and should not have attained the age of 45 years on the 1st day of January 2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC and Women Candidates.
Interested candidates need to submit examination fee through offline mode using Demand Draft of any bank in favour of “Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur”.
|SC/ST Candidates/ PWD||Rs. 250/-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 800/-|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Selection of candidates will be done for Rajasthan High Court Job on basis of Competitive Examination for Direct recruitment in the District Judge Cadre, 2017, which will include Written Examination and Interview.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks||Duration|
|For SC/ST Candidates||For other Candidates|
|1||Law Paper-I||100||40||45||3 hours|
|2||Language which includes translation, precis, essays etc. Translation may Include Hindi to English and English to Hindi.||50||18||18||2 hours|
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment?
- Aspirants, who want to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment, need to visit official website of Rajasthan High Court, that is www.hcraj.nic.in
- Once you reach the web portal, you need to select “Recruitment” tab that is available left side of the home page.
- Again select ‘Recruitment’ and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select link ‘Recruitment – District Judge Cadre, 2017’ and new page will open.
- Select link ‘Online Application Portal’ and select link to apply online for suitable post.
- Fill online application form and attach your passport size photo and signature etc as required.
- Submit your application and take print out of application form for future use.
- Print out of filled-in on-line application along with documents & Demand Draft should be submitted to the address given below.
The Registrar (Examination),
Rajasthan High Court,
Find More: Rajasthan Jobs
- Last date to Apply Online – 06/03/2017 (Monday)
- Last date for receiving the Print-out – 24/03/2017 (Friday)
Note: To get complete details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017, please checkout official notice that is given above. Be connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about available vacancies time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|