Rajasthan REET Application Form
Do you want to work as teacher in Rajasthan ? If yes, appear for Rajasthan REET Exam 2017 and submit Rajasthan REET Application Form on or before the last date. Before applying candidates may read complete REET Notification by going through this page completely. You may go through instructions that are well stated below to fill Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017.
Secondary Education Board Rajasthan is all set to conduct Rajasthan Eligibility examination for Teachers 2017 in the month of February 2017. On the basis of the result of this exam, candidates may work as the teachers in the Government schools of Rajasthan. Check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about REET Exam Notification 2017.
Rajasthan REET Application Form
How to Apply for Rajasthan REET?
Eligible aspirants, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above, can go through the following mentioned instructions which will surely help you in applying procedure in regard of it:
Log on to Official Portal:
- Firstly you need to visit on the official website i.e. education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now Go to the notification for “Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test” and read all the given instructions carefully.
Fill Online Application:
- Then select the link for filling the form and fill it correctly in appropriate manner.
- Now upload recent Photograph, attested important testimonials and signature.
Candidates must have to pay examination fee (through E – Mitra Kiosk) is as follows:
|For Primary Level or Secondary level Exam (Only One)||400/-|
|For Primary and Secondary Level Exam (For Both Exam)||600/-|
|In addition to this candidates have to pay Rs. 20/- for filling online application through E-Mitra KIOSCK centre and 10/- Extra to get your application Fee token from E- Mitra Center|
- Then take a review of filled application form and ‘submit’ it within given period of time.
- After that pay application fee through as discussed in above format.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Level of Exam:
- Class 1st To 5th- Level 1 (Exam for Primary School Teacher )
- Class 6th To 8th- Level 2 (Exam for Upper Primary School Teacher )
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan REET:
For Class 1st to 5th (Primary Level):
Appliers must have passing certificate of Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Diploma in Education or 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)
Applicants must have Graduation degree or appearing in final year of two year diploma in Elementary Education.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
For Class 6th to 8th (Secondary Level):
Aspirants must have Graduation degree or appearing in final of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
Contenders should have degree of Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year / B.Ed. passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
Individuals must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least aggregate of 50% marks or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed)/ B.A/B. Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed. / B. Sc. Ed.
Job seekers must have Graduation degree with at least aggregate of 50% marks or appearing in 1-year B.Ed.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (Rajasthan REET) by the selection committee department of the organization.
- There will be 150 total no. of questions (each of 1 mark) and candidates will be provided 02.30 hours to complete it (both level of paper).
Get Complete Details On: REET Syllabus
- You can also fill application form through E-mitra KIOSCK centre.
- Appliers may go to the any of the E-mitra KIOSCK centre nearby you with all required attested photo copies of documents & certificates and a passport size photograph.
- The official staff of the Kendra will fill up online application form as required of aspirant and charge requisite fee accordingly.
Find More: Online Teaching Jobs in India
REET Important Dates:
|Date of submitting online application form||November to December 2017|
|Get Token From E-Mitra and Submit Application Between||November to December 2017|
|Application Submission Date (For REET-2013 Exam Candidates who’s application rejected because didn’t match data in Database) Between and paying fee||November to December 2017|
|Admit card will be available from||January 2017|
|Examination Date of REET 2017||February 2017|
Note: For other details regarding Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017, you can check this Official Link and stay connected with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest info related to it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|REET Admit Card||REET Results|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|