Rajiv Gandhi scholarship
A new scheme has been launched by the Rajiv Gandhi University named as Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship. The said scholarship is provided to those candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes categories so as to help them in pursuing higher studies. Students who want to study more and want to get enrolled for M.PHIL and PH.D programs they need to fill Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Application Form before the last date.
According to the Rajiv Gandhi scholarship Scheme 2018, there are 667 slots for Scheduled Tribe and 2000 slots for Scheduled Caste Students. Those, who are going to apply against the following scheme, they need to fill RGNF online application form. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a financial help to deserving candidates who are willing to do higher education but they can’t afford. For more details about Rajiv Gandhi foundation scholarship 2018, read this entire page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Rajiv Gandhi scholarship
Eligibility criteria for RGNF 2018:
For Students with Disabilities:
- Candidates who belong to Disabilities community are needed to register first to M.PHIL / PH.D degree in a University or academic institution within period of 2 years from the receipt of award letter.
- In case of his / her tenure would be satisfactory after 2 years then his / her contract will be extended for further period of 3 years as Senior Research Fellowship.
For SC Candidates:
Aspirants who belong to SC/ST category must have passed Post Graduate examination before applying for said scheme. Candidates should be getting registered for M.PHIL / PH.D first not later than within a period of two years from the receipt of award letter.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
Duration of Fellowship for Students with Disabilities:
|Name of the Course||Maximum Duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M.PHIL||2 years||2 years||NIL|
|Ph.D.||5 years||2 years||Remaining 3 years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D.||5 years||2 years||Remaining 3 years|
Number of Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship UGC for Students with Disabilities:
- Every year 200 schemes are offered to the Students with Disabilities.
- For scheduled Castes 15% reservation is available and for Scheduled Tribes 7 ½% reservation is available.
- Under the scheme of SC candidates, there is 3% reservation of fellowships for Persons with Disabilities (SC categories) as per rules provided by the Government of India.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
Rajiv Gandhi scholarship for SC ST Category:
|Fellowship in Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering & Technology||@Rs.16000/-p.m. for initial two years|
@Rs.18000/-p.m. for remaining tenure
|Contingency A||@Rs.10000/-p.a. for initial two years|
@Rs.20500/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Contingency B||@Rs.12000/-p.a. for initial two years|
@Rs.25000/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Departmental Assistance||@Rs. 3000/- p.a. per student to the host|
institution for providing infrastructure
For all disciplines
|Escorts/ Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- p.m. in cases of physically|
handicapped & blind candidates
|HRA||As per rules of the University|
Scholarship offered for candidates with Disabilities:
|Item||University Grants Commission Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship|
|Fellowship (For All Subjects)||@ Rs. 16,000/- PM for initial two years (JRF), @ Rs. 18,000/- PM for the remaining tenure (SRF)|
|Contingency (For Humanities, Social Sciences and Commerce)||@ Rs. 10,000/- PA for initial two years, @ Rs. 20,500/- PA for remaining three years.|
|Contingency (For Sciences and Engineering & Technology)||@ Rs. 12,000/- PA for initial two years, @ Rs. 25,000/- PA for remaining three years.|
|Departmental Assistance [Discontinued as per pattern of e-payment towards RGNF-SC/ ST and MANF]||@Rs. 3000/-PA. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- PM in cases of physically handicapped & blind candidates|
|HRA||As per rules of the University/ Institutions|
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018?
Candidates who are going to apply for the said scheme are needed to go through the steps which are mentioned below:-
- Applicants need to open the official site of university grant commission that is www.ugc.ac.in
- After that you are required to hit on “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” link which is available at right side of home page
- There after you are needed to select “Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC Candidate” or “Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities” link for which you want to apply for
- Now you have to go through the notification and read it carefully
- After reading the advertisement you need to read given instruction and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Then you have to Fill Online Application Form and upload scanned documents whatever is required.
- Finally you are required to submit the form and take print out of it for further use.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
Important dates for Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship 2018:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Updating Soon|
|Last Date to apply online for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship||Updating Soon|
Candidates may get complete details about Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018 through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|