Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
Students are informed that Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2017 is provided by University Grants Commission. The said scholarship is available for those candidates who belong to SC or with Disabilities community. Students who want to study more and want to get enrolled for M.PHIL and PH.D programs may for the said scholarship. Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria may apply for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018 by submitting their application before the last date.
This Page Provides You Below Given Details:
|What’s the Eligibility for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship?||Scholarship offered for candidates with Disabilities|
|Scholarship offered for candidates with SC Candidates||Duration of Fellowship for Students with Disabilities|
|How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship||Last Date to Apply|
Candidates who are going to apply against the above said scheme then you are needed to fill online application form. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a financial help to deserving candidates who are willing to do higher education but they can’t afford. So, you are needed to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain more info regarding Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship.
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
What’s the Eligibility for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship?
For Students with Disabilities:
- Candidates who belong to Disabilities community are needed to register first to M.PHIL / PH.D degree in a University or academic institution within period of 2 years from the receipt of award letter.
- In case of his / her tenure would be satisfactory after 2 years then his / her contract will be extended for further period of 3 years as Senior Research Fellowship.
Do You Know: How To Apply For Education Loan?
For SC Candidates:
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ST category must have passed Post Graduate examination before applying for said scheme.
- Candidates should be getting registered for M.PHIL / PH.D first not later than within a period of two years from the receipt of award letter.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Scholarship offered for candidates with Disabilities:
|01||Fellowship (For All Subjects)||@ Rs. 16,000/- PM for initial two years (JRF), @ Rs. 18,000/- PM for the remaining tenure (SRF)|
|02||Contingency (For Humanities, Social Sciences and Commerce)||@ Rs. 10,000/- PA for initial two years, @ Rs. 20,500/- PA for remaining three years.|
|03||Contingency (For Sciences and Engineering & Technology)||@ Rs. 12,000/- PA for initial two years, @ Rs. 25,000/- PA for remaining three years.|
|04||Departmental Assistance [Discontinued as per pattern of e-payment towards RGNF-SC/ ST and MANF]||@Rs. 3000/-PA. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|05||Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- PM in cases of physically handicapped & blind candidates|
|06||HRA||As per rules of the University/ Institutions|
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
Scholarship offered for candidates with SC Candidates:
|fellowship in Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering & Technology||@Rs.16000/-p.m. for initial two years
@Rs.18000/-p.m. for remaining tenure
|Contingency A||@Rs.10000/-p.a. for initial two years
@Rs.20500/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Contingency B||@Rs.12000/-p.a. for initial two years
@Rs.25000/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Departmental Assistance||@Rs. 3000/- p.a. per student to the host
institution for providing infrastructure
|For all disciplines|
|Escorts/ Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- p.m. in cases of physically
handicapped & blind candidates
|For all disciplines|
|HRA||As per rules of the University/ Institutions||For all disciplines|
Look Here For: UGC Scholarship
Duration of Fellowship for Students with Disabilities:
|Name of the Course||Maximum Duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M.PHIL||2 years||2 years||NIL|
|Ph.D.||5 years||2 years||Remaining 3 years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D.||5 years||2 years||Remaining 3 years|
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship?
Candidates who are going to apply for the said scheme are needed to go through the steps which are mentioned below:-
- Applicants need to open the official site of university grant commission that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- After that you are required to hit on “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” link which is available at right side of home page.
- There after you are needed to select “Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC Candidate” or “Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities” link for which you want to apply for.
- Now you have to go through the notification and read it carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to read given instruction and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Then you have to Fill Online Application Form and upload scanned documents whatever is required.
- Finally you are required to submit the form and take print out of it for further use.
Must Check: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last date to apply online: Updating Soon
Candidates may get complete details about Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2017 through this Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to attain the latest updates or notifications against University Grants Commission for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|