Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment
A newest career notification has disseminated to undertake prestigious positions as Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2016. All the eligible and brilliant aspirants are invited by the university to fill the vacant jobs of Guest Assistant Professor, Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). For this a walk-in interview has planned by the organization and those who wish to apply must depart to attend the interview by carrying all the originals and photo copies of all the relevant documents. All the visitors are advised to maintain a constant link with us to get newest updates about Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2017.
Willful aspirants must go ahead and attend the interview on scheduled date that is 8th and 15th September 2016. The dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have designed this page to provide you all the vital information about Rajiv Gandhi University Jobs, so scroll down the page and gain all the information.
Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment
Name of the Post:
- Guest Assistant Professor
- Research Associate
- Junior Research Fellow
Vital Education Qualification:
Applying contenders must possess M.Sc Degree/ Ph.D degree in any branch of Life Sciences/Biology/ Zoology/ Chemistry with good academic records from a recognized University/Institution.
Apply For More Career Openings:
Age of applying aspirants for Rajiv Gandhi University Vacancy must not be below 18 years and the maximum age will be determined by the selection committee of the organization.
Salary per Month:
Aspirants who get selected for Guest Assistant Professor Post will receive a consolidated amount of Rs. 25000/- per month.
Mode of Hiring:
- A Walk-in-interview will be conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi University so as to fill the vacant positions as stated below.
- The final decision will be taken on the basis of performance of participants in the interview.
- No TA/DA expenses will be given to the aspirants who are appearing in the interview.
Must Read And Know To Crack The Walk-In-Interview:
How I Can Apply For Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment??
Job seekers who are searching for Rajiv Gandhi University Job must grab this chance by applying through these steps as framed below:
- Firstly visitors must go and log on the official website that is www.rgu.ac.in
- Then, aspirants must place your cursor to the Notice Board and select “View All” link presently on the right side of the home page.
- Now choose “Jobs@ RGU” link available under other link section.
- Then, hit the link “Walk-In-Interview for the post of Guest Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry” or “Walk-In-Interview for the post of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow under CPEB-II” as per your choice.
- After read the PDF file carefully which will be opened on your screen.
- Then, on the next step you should depart to attend the interview on stipulated dates as prescribed below.
- Also carry application form along with all the relevant certificates/documents.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Important Details of walk-In- Interview:
|Guest Assistant Professor||8th September 2016||In Chemistry Department of RGU|
|Research Associate||15th September 2016||Coordinator, Center with potential for excellence in biodiversity, RGU, Itanagar.|
|Junior Research Fellow|
Aspirants must visit the Official Link to attain other vital information related to Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2016. Keen contenders who are waiting for upcoming notification of Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2017 must stay in contact with us and don’t disconnect the link with www.recruitmentinboxx.comweb portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section