Employment notice titled as Rajswasthya Recruitment has been disseminated. There are 433 vacant positions of Psychiatrist, Clinical Psycholoqist, Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatric Nurse, Ward Assistant, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer & others. Those who find themselves eligible may apply for these latest jobs. You may submit application form through offline mode for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2017 latest by 25.11.2017.
Interested and eligible aspirants may enroll for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2017 after going through eligibility, applying process & other details. Those who get shortlisted for these reputed jobs will get impressive amount of pay. To fetch more details concerning Rajswasthya Recruitment 2017–2018, go through this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||33|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||34|
|Case Registry Assistant||33|
|Community Mental Health Worker||140|
Qualification & age criteria for Rajswasthya 2018 Recruitment:
|Job position||Required qualification for Rajswasthya Vacancy||Age limit|
|Psychiatrist||M.D. in Psychiatry or equivalent degree from institution recognized by MCI.||70 years|
|Clinical Psycholoqist||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in medical & social psychology or Master of Philosophy in mental health and social psychology||45 years
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Post Graduate Degree awarder after completion of course of study|
|Psychiatric Nurse||B.Sc. in Nursing or equivalent degree|
|Communitv Nurse||B.Sc. in Nursing from an institution recognized by Nursing Council of India.||40 years|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Graduation in any subject from a recognized University.||35 years|
|Case Registry Assistant||Higher Secondary along with Knowledge of Windows-based packages/ applications||40 years|
|Ward Assistant||Higher Secondary from a recognized Education Board or Equivalent.|
|Community Mental Health Worker||Intermediate / equivalent.|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Applicants are required to pay fee through Demand Draft in favor of “State Nodal Officer CNMHP)” payable at jaipur.
- Applicants applying for Rajswasthya Nurse Recruitment, Rajswasthya Psychiatrist jobs & Clinical PsycholoQist, Psychiatric SocialWorke positions need to pay Rs. 700 as application fee.
- Those applying for Communitv Nurse, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Case Registry Assistant, Ward Assistant, Community Mental Health Worker positions need to pay sum of Rs. 500 as application fee.
Pay Scale for Rajswasthya Jobs:
Those who get placed for Rajswasthya Officer Recruitment & other positions are entitle to receive pay amount as listed in tabular form.
|Job position||Pay amount|
|Clinical Psycholoqist||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Psychiatric Nurse||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Communitv Nurse||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Case Registry Assistant||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Community Mental Health Worker|
Hiring process for Rajswasthya Recruitment:
Selection of contenders for these job positions is based on presentation in written test or interview. Prepare well for assortment rounds to ensure final selection.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to apply for Rajswasthya Recruitment 2018?
- To apply for Rajswasthya Job, aspirants may visit official website that is www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Scroll down the page & press on “NMHP-Regarding Advertisement for various posts under National Mental Health program, Rajasthan. Letter no 235 Dt. 13.11.2017” link.
- Detailed Rajswasthya Notification will open up at your screen.
- Read eligibility terms & other details from advertisement.
- Thereafter, you may download Rajswasthya Application form.
- Put all required details in from as need arises.
- Attach relevant self certified documents (related to age, qualification, experience, caste certificate etc.) & application fee (in form of D.D.).
- Forward it to address placed here within time.
Address to send form:
Office of State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent,
Psychiatric Centre, Opposite Pink Square Mall,
Govind Marg, Sethi Colony, Jaipur – 302 004
Check More: Rajasthan Jobs
Closing date to apply: 25.11.2017 (05.00 P.M.)
Aspirants may hit on its Official Link to get more information about Rajswasthya Recruitment 2017–2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Latest Private Jobs|