Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card
Lookout Here Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card !!! Applicants, who have applied for Library Asst post in Rajya Sabha Secretariat, are informed that the exam will be held on 06th to 11th December 2016. Applicants may get Rajya Sabha Secretariat Library Asst Call letter by following below stated procedure. Keen aspirants are advised to be connected with us for obtaining more info related to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card 2017.
Highlights Of The Page:
Status Of Hall Ticket
Steps To Download
Aspirants, who have applied for Research Assistant, Stenographer, Library Assistant and others posts, may download the hall ticket through online mode by following below mentioned steps. Applied candidates are informed that they may get Rajya Sabha Secretariat Library Asst Admit card with the help of same page which is well structured by the devoted team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
How To Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card?
Applicants, who are going to appear in the exam, need to carry hall ticket, so you may get their admit card by following below stated procedure:-
- First of all applicants need to visit to the official website of Rajya Sabha Secretariat that is www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- After that you will get the “NOTICE BOARD” section which is visible in the below side in left portion of the home page of website.
- Then applicants are required to select “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD (ADVT. NO.1/2016)” link which is shown under the said section.
- On the new page you need to entre required details to get their admit card such as Registration No and Date of Birth as shown in below stated image.
- After providing the said details you need to hit on “Login” button.
- After that you will get the admit card which will be visible on the display of your computer.
- At last take print of it and keep it safely and carry it at the time of exam with you.
Get Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card – Press Here
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Pattern:
- In the Preliminary Examination, negative marking will be done for incorrect answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- First stage of the examination process is scheduled to be completed by the 31st December 2016.
- Second stage of the recruitment process consisting of the main examination / skill test is scheduled to commence from the last week of January 2017.
- Entire recruitment process is scheduled to be completed by the 30th April 2017.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Keep In Mind:
Applicants are advised to carry their admit card at the exam of exam, without it their entrance in examination hall will not be permitted.
|Pre Exam For Post Groups III, IV, V and VI||06th to 11th December 2016|
|Oration Test For Post Groups III, IV, V and VI||11th to 17th December 2016|
|Oration Test Re-Schedule For Post Groups I & II||14th to 19th December 2016|
Aspirants, who are interested to get their admit card directly are advised to hit on above provided link. Interested candidates may get more updates related to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card 2017 by staying in touch with the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com For more updates you can bookmark the page by using ctrl + D.
Read Out Below Stated Interesting Recruitment