Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card
Candidates, who had applied for Rajya Sabha Assistant & Steno Recruitment, can get their Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card as it has been released @rajyasabha.nic.in. Candidates may download their Rajya Sabha Exam Admit Card via online process.
The Government of India is all set to conduct examination for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment as on 05th to 08th July 2018. So all those, who are going to appear in exam should download their Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Exam Hall Ticket Available to Download
Applicants may collect their Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Call Letter before one week of examination as it is a vital document to bring with you at the time of examination as no one is permitted to get enter in exam hall without their Rajya Sabha 2018 Admit Card.
Candidates are required to download their Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018 with the help of guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card
How to download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018?
Candidates may get their Rajya Sabha Steno & Assistant Admit Card 2018 by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all applicants need to visit to the official website of Rajya Sabha Secretariat that is www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- After that you will get the “NOTICE BOARD” section which is visible in the below side in left portion of the home page of website.
- From that section you have to hit on “Admit Card for Preliminary Examinations – Advt. No. 1/2017” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a new page having a dialogue box as:
- You need to entre required details to get their admit card such as Application No and Date of Birth and hit on “Login” button.
- Within few seconds your Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen, you should check all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you have to download your Rajya Sabha Assistant & Steno Call Letter to bring with you at the time of examination.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Pattern:
Here below we have provided the pattern of Steno and Secretariat Exam for prelims, you should have a look and prepare for exam as accordingly:
|S. No||Names of the Topics||Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||General Intelligence (Reasoning Ability)||60||60||3 hours|
|Total||180 Questions||180 Marks|
Mode To Get Rajya Sabha Admit Card:
Candidates can get their Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Hall Ticket via online process only by going through the official portal. To generate Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card, candidates have to use their application number or date of birth. You can also get your call letter directly by going through the direct link provided on this page.
Get Here Post Wise: Rajya Sabha Syllabus
Rajya Sabha Steno & Assistant Exam Date: 05th to 08th July 2018
To get Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018, candidates have to visit the Official Link. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Rajya Sabha Recruitment||Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result|
|How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams||Online Test Series|
|Prepare English For Competitive Exams||GK Questions with Answers|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|