RPSC RAS Syllabus
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has updated RPSC RAS Syllabus for those aspirants who are preparing for RPSC RAS Recruitment Exam. Every year, the commission organizes this exam to enroll eligible aspirants for various posts in government sector department.
Thus, if you are one of those aspirants who want to avail government job through RPSC RAS Exam then you are advised to plan your exam strategy according to latest Rajasthan Administrative Service Syllabus. From this single page, applicants can download RPSC RAS Syllabus 2018.
Download RAS Pre Syllabus & RAS Main Syllabus PDF Here
All applicants must know the detailed RAS New Syllabus to have a clear idea about what to learn and what to avoid while preparing for exam. So, from this page you can get Rajasthan PSC RAS Syllabus and Exam Pattern for both Preliminary & Main Exam.
In order to get RPSC RAS Syllabus directly you can go through the below given link. You may attain more information about RAS 2018 syllabus by scrolling down this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RPSC RAS Syllabus
RPSC RAS Pre Syllabus
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan:
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System
- Socio-Cultural Issues
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature
- Local Dialects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok Devtas of Rajasthan
- Important Tourist Places
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture
- Major Dynasties,
- Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions
- Prominent Movements
- Modern Indian History (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the
- present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country
Check Marking Scheme Here: RPSC RAS Exam Pattern
Geography of World and India:
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways
- Major Industrial Regions
Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal,
- Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals. Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors. Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
Geography of Rajasthan:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions. Natural Resource of Rajasthan
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Population, Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development
Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance:
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution:
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935
- Constituent Assembly
- Nature of Indian Constitution –Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
Indian Political System and Governance:
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, and National Integration
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Public Policy & Rights:
- National Public Policy as a Welfare State
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan:
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Download Here For Pre/ Mains Exam: RPSC Previous Question Paper
Economic Concepts and Indian Economy:
Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System e-Commerce
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
Economic Development & Planning
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements. Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry
- Service and Trade-Current Status
- Issues & initiatives. Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms
Human Resource and Economic Development:
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes
Social Justice and Empowerment:
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Read Out Updated Facts: Rajasthan Current Affairs
Economy of Rajasthan:
- Macro overview of Economy. Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning
- Infrastructure& Resources. Major Development Projects
- Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward
- Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons
- Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Science & Technology:
- Basics of Everyday Science. Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites. Defence Technology.
- Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan. Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan
Reasoning & Mental Ability:
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections.
- Basic Numeracy
START: Logical Reasoning Test
Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan)
- National and International Importance Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
Get Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs
RPSC RAS Pre Exam Pattern
Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam pattern are following below:
- It is an objective type paper carrying maximum of 200 marks
- Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on General Knowledge and General Science
- Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours
- There will be negative marking.1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be 150 questions of multiple choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks.
RPSC RAS Pre Syllabus PDF
|Syllabus Of RAS Pre 2018 English Version||RAS Syllabus PDF|
|RAS Syllabus 2018 In Hindi||RAS Syllabus In Hindi PDF|
RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus
Paper – I General Knowledge and General Studies:
|Part A – History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan|
|Part B – Indian History & Culture|
|Part C – History of Modern World (up to 1950AD)|
|Unit II- ECONOMICS|
|Part A- Indian Economy|
|Part B- World Economy|
|Part C- Economy of Rajasthan|
|Unit III- SOCIOLOGY, MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|Part A- Sociology|
|Part B- Management|
|Part C- Business Administration|
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Paper –II General Knowledge and General Studies:
|Unit I- Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Basic Numeracy|
|Unit II- General Science & Technology|
|Unit III- Earth Science (Geography & Geology)|
|Part A- World:|
Part B- India:
Part C- Rajasthan:
Read Out: GK Current Affairs
Paper-III General Knowledge and General Studies:
|Unit I- Indian Political System, World Politics and Current Affairs|
|Unit II- Concepts, Issues and Dynamics of Public Administration and Management|
|Unit III- Administrative Ethics, Behavior and Law|
|Part A- Administrative Ethics:|
Dimension of ethics:
Part B – Behavior
Cognitive intelligence, Social intelligence, Emotional intelligence, Cultural intelligence and Howard Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligence
Psychoanalytical theories, Trait and Type theories, Determinants of personality and Assessment of personality
Learning and Motivation:
Styles of learning, Models of memory, causes of forgetting. Classification and types of motives, Theories of work motivation, Assessment of motivation
Meeting Life Challenges: Stress:
Nature, type, Sources, Symptoms, Effects, Stress Management, Promotion of Positive health and well being.
Concepts of Law:
Ownership and possession, Personality, Liability, Rights and Duties
Contemporary Legal issues:
Right to information, Information technology law including cyber laws (concepts, purpose, prospects), Intellectual Property Rights (concepts, types, purpose, prospects)
Crimes against Women and Children:
Domestic Violence, Sexual Harassment the work place, the protection of children from sexual offenses Act 2012, Laws related to child labour
Important Land Laws in Rajasthan:
Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956; Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955
Check Out: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Paper – IV General Hindi and General English
RPSC RAS Main Exam Pattern
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and posts.
- The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive / analytical.
- The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
- A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions.
|Papers||Name of the Paper||Maximum Marks and No of Questions|
|Paper -1||General Studies – I|
|Paper-2||General Studies – II|
|Paper-3||General Studies – III|
|Paper-4||General English and General Hindi|
RPSC RAS Main Syllabus PDF
|RAS Main 2018 Syllabus in English||RAS Syllabus PDF|
|RAS Main 2018 Syllabus in Hindi||RAS Main Syllabus In Hindi PDF|
Benefits of RAS Syllabus 2018
- Applicants can check the benefits offered by the syllabus of Syllabus Of RAS as given below.
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS Syllabus 2018 will detail all the important topics for Prelims and Mains exam.
- Applicants will be able to categorize the content of study on the basis of their importance with the help of RPSC RAS syllabus.
- Applicants will be able to strategist their preparation schedule with the detailed knowledge of RPSC RAS Syllabus 2018.
- Applicants will also be able to solve the problems asked in exam with a boost of confidence as they will have enhanced preparation for the exam.
Visitors can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get daily updates regarding the RPSC RAS 2018 Syllabus on your timeline.
You may also subscribe our free mail section to get latest info regarding RAS Syllabus 2018 and RAS Syllabus New Pattern in your inbox. You can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RPSC Syllabus||RPSC Result|
|RPSC Admit Card||RPSC Answer Key|
|State PSC Exam Notification||Govt Jobs In Rajasthan|
|PSC Books||RPSC Recruitment|