Rashtriya Military School Recruitment
Rashtriya Military School (Belgaum/Bangalore) has strewed a vacancy notification as Rashtriya Military School Recruitment. To fill up Laboratory Assistant (Computer), Warder, Peon and other Positions, this School is looking for hard working and fascinated candidates through Rashtriya Military School Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates who possess required qualification can apply for Rashtriya Military School Openings by submitting the application form through offline mode only.
Highlights of This Page:
|Rashtriya Military School Vacancy||Qualification Requirement for Rashtriya Military School Jobs|
|Qualification Requirement for Rashtriya Military School Notification||Stipend for Rashtriya Military School Recruitment Notification|
|Method of Engagement for RMS Recruitment||Way to Download Rashtriya Military School Application Form|
|Postal Address and Important Dates||Note|
Applicants who fulfill all below given eligibility criteria can submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date that is 15-09-2017 and 08-10-2017. No application form will be accepted after 08-10-2017 and 15-09-2017 according to post. Candidates who are applying can receive more information regarding Rashtriya Military School Recruitment 2018 through this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Posts:
- Laboratory Assistant (Computer)
- Warder (MTS)
- Peon (MTS)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
For Laboratory Assistant: Contenders must have possessed Bachelor of Science Degree with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from recognized University / Institute with good academic records. Applicants must hold one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution against Rashtriya Military School Belgaum Recruitment.
For Other Posts: Applying candidates should possess 10th / 12th / Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute according to post for Rashtriya Military School Bangalore Recruitment.
Restriction on Age:
- For Laboratory Assistant: Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years as on the last date for submission of application.
- For Others: Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of School.
Stipend for Rashtriya Military School Recruitment 2017:
- Those applicants who will be appointed for Laboratory Assistant (Computer) Position will get an attractive amount of salary of Rs. 21700/- Per Month.
- Selected candidates for Other Posts will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/ 1800/-.
Method of Engagement:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test / Personal Interview after screening of applications. Written Test / Personal Interview will be conducted by selection panel of organization.
Process to Download RMS Application Form:
- First of all, visit the official site that is www.rashtriyamilitaryschoolbelgaum.in or rashtriyamilitaryschools.in/bangalore/ according to location
- On home page of official site go to “Latest News” section and hit the appropriate link.
- Then, a PDF of your notification will be opened at next page.
- Now, you have to read the notification and take print out of the application form as given in the notification.
- Now fill the application form in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- After filling the application form you have to attach photo copy of the relevant documents or testimonials with the application form.
- At last, you are needed to send the application form to the mentioned below address on or before the last date.
Postal Address and Important Dates:
|Posts Name||Postal Address||Last Date for Receipt of Application||Official Link|
|Laboratory Assistant (Computer)||To the Principal,
Rashtriya Military School,
|Warder (MTS)||To, Principal
Rashtriya Military School – Bangalore
PB No. 25040, Museum Road PO,
Opp. Johnson Market, Bangalore – 560 025
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
To get other details candidates may go through the above below official link. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire updated information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|