Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Deemed University will offer Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship. Students of Sanskrit Pathashalas/Mahavidyalayas/ Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools/Colleges/Universities may apply for Scholarship scheme. Applicants may fill Sanskrit Scholarship Application Form 2018 from Second Week Of September 2018. Closing date for filling Sanskrit Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 is Second Week Of November 2018. Go through all details about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-19 such as eligibility norms, last date to apply, process to fill form etc.
Students are advised to read all instructions carefully before filling of Sanskrit Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered. Grab all details about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-19 from this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
Courses of study for which Sanskrit Scholarship is given:
Following courses or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks are listed here.
- Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama
- Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama
- Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Eligibility Criteria For Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-19:
Here is detailed eligibility norms for applying against Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship. Those who meet all eligibility norms may apply for Sanskrit Scholarship For Intermediate Students 2018-17.
Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th
|Must have passed the previous examination with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a compulsory/optional subject with at least 60% marks|
|Graduation||Should pass Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th class) level examination with at least 60% marks or equal grade in overall subject|
|Post Graduation||Must hold Graduation Degree with at-least 60% marks or equal grade in the aggregate|
You may passed Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit with minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate.
Point to put attention:
Category wise relaxation in maximum marks as shown below, have a glance here.
- OBC – 55%
- SC/ST – 50%
- Divine Body(P.H.) – 50%
Amount of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-19:
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama||Rs. 250/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama||Rs. 300/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Shastri/Graduaton/B.A./B.A.(Hons.)||Rs. 400/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit||Rs. 500/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Rs. 1500/- p.m. +Rs.2000/- per year as contingent for two years.|
Important Note to be noted:
- Bank account should be linked with Aadhar number as Sanskrit Scholarship 2018 amount will be payable from the 1st July of every academic session.
- Remember, amount will be released to the account of student(s) directly through E-transfer/NEFT and an intimation letter will be sent through E-mail or By post to the related Vidyalaya /institution/University.
Procedure to fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018 Form:
- Aspirants may visit official site that is i.e. www.scholarship.rsks.in
- Press on “Notification (English) / अधिसूचना (हिंदी)” link accessible at mid of page.
- Read all details as listed in “Guidelines for Online Scholarship”.
- Thereafter, move back to previous page & follow process for submission of Sanskrit Scholarship Form.
Step1: Read Guidelines carefully:
Go through all guidelines carefully prior filling of Sanskrit Scholarship Application Form 2018 -19.
Step 2: Registration of the Institutions:
All educational institutions should be got registered as without Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-19 Registration; institution name will not be displayed in scholarship form.
Step 3: Verification of the Institutional details:
At next step, details of registered institutions will be activated by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan after due verification.
Step 4: Activation of the Institutions:
- The name of the activated institutions will appear in the drop-down menu of the students’ Scholarship On-line Application.
- If your institution is activated then the institution name will appear in drop-down menu of the students’ Scholarship On-line Application.
- Confirmation of the activation concerning Intermediate Sanskrit Scholarship Details will be sent to the concerned institution through email.
- Once your institution is activated then the details can’t be modified later on.
Step 5: Apply for Scholarship by the Student:
- After activation of the relevant institution, student can login and apply for Sanskrit Scholarship 2018-16.
- In case, your Campus / Institution / College / School name is not appeared in the drop-down menu, you may contact your Head of the Institution regarding it.
- Fill all details in Sanskrit Scholarship 2018 Form as per need.
- Upload required documents along with Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship form 2018.
- Submit your www Sanskrit Nic In Scholarship Form & carry hard copy of it for future reference.
Documents To Be Uploaded:
- Mark Sheet of Previous Classes
- The bank pass-book details where the applicant has an account in his/her name.
- Aadhar card of the candida
- Caste/Category certificate of reserved category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C/Divine Body(P.H.) from the appropriate authority in the name of the candidate.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018 19 Dates:
|Notification for Scholarship Will Available From||Fourth Week Of July 2018|
|Starting date To Fill Online Registration Form||Second Week Of September 2018|
|End date To Fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Form||Second Week Of November 2018|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Last Date||Third Week Of November 2018|
To fetch more information about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-19, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more about jobs & results.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|List Of Scholarship In India||How Do I Get College Scholarship|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|