RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs
Rural Bank of India selects eligible contenders for various Grade B Vacancies. Questions asked in the recruitment examination for these positions are usually related to RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs. Hence candidates having intention to crack the examination must have knowledge about RBI Grade B Officer General Awareness Questions.
Being a Grade B Officer in RBI is a matter of pride for every contender. Aspirants who wish to avail the opportunity may go through the RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs 2018 and can get updates about all the happenings going around.
RBI bank has bought so many recruitments for which willing candidates may apply and get recruit on reputed post in such a reputed bank. For selection of eligible candidates, the organization conducts written exam in which huge number of aspirants appeared. In every written examination, there is section related to general awareness and current affairs.
With the intention to help you all in cracking this section, we have given some questions and answers and direct links for prepare well. You may get PDF also for getting preparation tips or other kind of info. For further information related to RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs 2018, you should go through the content given on this page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Latest Notification: RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs
Highlights of RBI Grade B Officer
- RBI sets up task force for India Public Credit Registry
- Government makes mandatory for Banks to match original IDs with photocopies
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- RBI to regulate peer-to-peer lending firms as NBFCs: Government
- India’s Forex reserves cross $400 billion for first time
- HDFC Bank listed in Domestic Systemically Important Banks
- Government notifies Banking Regulation (Amendment) Act, 2017
- NPCI approves Spice Digitals operation under Bharat Bill Payment System
- RBI cuts repo rate by 25 bps to 6%
- NPCI gets RBI nod to operate Bharat Bill Payment System
- SBI launches ‘SBI Realty’ portal for home buyers
- RBI limits Customer liability in Online Banking
- Black Money: Automatic Information Sharing with Switzerland from 2019
- RBI identifies 12 Bank Accounts accounting 25% of NPAs to initiate Bankruptcy Proceedings
- RBI to release New batch of Rs 500 Currency Notes
- India’s Forex Reserves reach Life Time High of $381.167 billion
- Vijaya Bank Plans to develop 100 Digital Villages…
- RBI to introduce New Re.1 Note
- Paytm Launches Payments Bank
- RBI to Reconstitute Oversight Committee to Tackle Bad Loans
- Canara Bank has inked pact with The New India Assurance Company Ltd. to sell policies through its branches.
- SBI cut the interest rate on home loans above Rs 75 lakh by 10 basis points (bps) to 8.60 percent. For salaried women borrowers, the loans will be offered at 8.55 percent. According to SBI, the new rates will be effective from June 15. The home loan rates offered are lowest in the industry.
- Indian Overseas Bank has launched the Retail Mart, a retail lending concept, in Kerala’s capital city.
- Axis Bank Ltd announced biodegradable prepaid gift cards on the occasion of World Environment Day (05th June). With this, the bank has become the first to introduce biodegradable cards in the country.
- ADB & PNB signed a $100 million loan to be guaranteed by the Govt. of India that will finance large solar rooftop systems on industrial & commercial buildings throughout India.
- RBI has initiated prompt corrective action (PCA) for Dena Bank in view of high net non-performing assets & negative return on assets. Prompt Corrective Action is the action which will not have any material impact on the performance of the bank infact it will contribute to improve the internal controls of the bank & improvement in its activities.
- SBI & the World Bank announced that they had financed 100 MW of rooftop solar projects worth Rs400 crore in India.
- Bank of India conducted a mass-contact programme, ‘Star Mahotsav’, across its branch network. The thrust was in contacting every customer at their doorstep for recovery of bad loans, disbursement of retail loan, including housing & vehicle loan, disbursement under MSME & agriculture, & promotion of its products including debit/credit cards, PoS machines, internet banking, etc.
- On the basis of an assessment of the current & evolving macroeconomic situation at its meeting today, the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided to:
- Keep the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) unchanged at 6.25 per cent.
- Consequently, the reverse repo rate under the LAF remains at 6.0 per cent, and
- The Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) rate & the Bank Rate at 6.50 per cent.
- Vijaya Bank is going to develop as many as 100 digital villages in various States of the country as part of its initiative to promote digital banking among the rural population.
Get Here Topic Wise: RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus
RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs Question Answers:
Q1. The ‘National Health Service’ is the health care system of which one of the following countries?
Q2. Which airport get India’s First Runway on ‘Sea Bridge’?
- Ozar Airport
- Amravati Airport
- Agatti Airport
- Daboh Airport
Answer: Agatti Airport
Q3. The ‘Conservation of Asiatic Cheetah Project’ is run by
- The World Wide Fund for Nature
- The International Tiger Project
- The UN Development Programme
- The Nature Conservancy
Answer: The UN Development Programme
Get Last Year Solved Papers: RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Paper
Q4. Which of the following buys smart camera and doorbell startup Blink?
Q5. India’s first air-conditioned suburban local train has flagged in __________.
Q6. With which country Uttar Pradesh government signed a MoU to enhance cooperation in the field of tourism, skill development, culture and farming?
- South Korea
Answer: South Korea
Q7. Which country appoints first female ambassador to Saudi Arabia?
Q8. The world’s longest glass bridge has been opened in __________.
Also Check Here: RBI Syllabus for Officer, Assistant Posts
Q9. Who created the world’s biggest sand Santa-face with the message “world peace” in Odisha?
- Sudarsan Pattnaik
- Rahul Arya
- Nitish Bharti
- Manas Kumar Sahoo
Answer: Sudarsan Pattnaik
Q 10. This company appointed Barney Harford as Chief Operating Officer.
- Uber Technologies
- Fast Track
Answer: Uber Technologies
Q11. International Labour Day, also known as International Worker’s Day or May Day is observed globally on ____________.
- 2nd May
- 1st May
- 30th April
- 29th April
- 3rd May
Answer: 1st May
Check Here: Bank Exam Study Material
Q12. Name the driver who recently won the Russian Grand Prix after a tense final few laps as he was chased down by Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel.
- Lewis Hamilton
- Narayan Kartikey
- Michael Schumacher
- Valtteri Bottas
- Roberto Bonomi
Answer: Valtteri Bottas
Q13. Aymanam ward in which of the following district has become India’s first digitalised panchayat ward?
- Tamil Nadu
Q14. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has appointed Syrian refugee and Olympic athlete ____________ as a Goodwill Ambassador.
- Yousuf Malaila
- Zarna Saify
- Korni Groz
- Mouflo Prosdin
- Yusra Mardini
Answer: Yusra Mardini
Read Out: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Q15. The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (RERA) aimed to protect the interests of homebuyers across the country and bring transparency has come into force from _______________.
- 30th April
- 1st April
- 1st May
- 1st March
- 2nd May
Answer: 1st May
Q16. Name the software giant that has recently announced the new “Solve for India” initiative, especially for tier-2 cities with an aim to support entrepreneurs and developers of the country.
Q17. Name the player who has recently won a record-extending 10th Barcelona Open title by defeating Dominic Thiem of Austria.
- Roger Federer
- Andy Murray
- Novak Djokovic
- Rafael Nadal
- Stan Wawrinka
Answer: Rafael Nadal
Must Check Out: How To Get A Bank Job In India
Q18. India’s top cueist Pankaj Advani has recently lost to China’s Lv Haotian in the summit clash of Asian Snooker Championship. The championship was held in __________.
- Doha, Qatar
- Beijing, China
- Chennai, India
- Shanghai, China
- Ottawa, Canada
Answer: Doha, Qatar
Q19. Name the state that has recently got its first automatic weather station at Dongargaon in Vidarbha region that would help farmers to plan and manage the sowing process better.
- Tamil Nadu
Know Here: How To Prepare For Bank Exam
Q20. The daughter of legendary Sitar Maestro (late) Ustad Vilayat Ali Khan, Begum Yaman K. Khan has passed away recently. She was famous ______________.
- Classical Dancer
- Classical Singer
- Sufi Singer
- Sitar Player
- Violin Player
Answer: Sufi Singer
Dear aspirants, I hope you are satisfied with the info provided by us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com regarding RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs 2018. If you have any doubt related to this post then you may ask in below given comment box in below section of the page. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card|
|RBI Grade B Officer Result||RBI Scholarship|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Preparation Tips|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Top 25 Bank Interview Questions|