RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India has released a latest career advertisement named as RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment. The organization invites application forms form skilled and capable candidates to fill up 161 vacant posts of Officer Grade “B” (DR) General and Officer Grade “B” (DR). Candidates, who find themselves eligible for RBI Grade B Officer Career, can apply through online mode till the closing date that is 23/05/2017. Aspirants can grab entire details regarding RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 on the below section of this page.
Highlights of this page
|Available Vacancies Names||Required Qualifications for Grade B Officer|
|Reserve Bank Of India salary||Age Parameters for www.rbi.org.in Recruitment|
|RBI Grade B Officer Application Fee Details||Applying process To Fill RBI Online Application Form|
|Enrollment Process for RBI Grade B Officer Career||Vital dates and Note To be Noted|
Enthusiastic and career oriented candidates can avail the chance to recruit RBI Grade B Officer Job by submitting an online application till 23/05/2017. You can also fetch the complete detail about RBI Grade B Officer Notification by scrolling the web page which is well designed by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
RBI Grade B Officer Vacancies Details:
|Post/Department||No .of Posts|
|Officer Grade “B” (DR) General||145|
|Officer Grade “B” (DR)
Economic & Policy Research Department
|Officer Grade “B” (DR)
Statistics & Information Technology Department
What are the Qualification Required??
To get recruited for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institute by scoring minimum 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD).
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Restrictions On Age:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Reserve bank of India Grade B Officer Jobs, their age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should 30 years as on 01/05/2017. According to government guidelines candidates who belong to reserve category they will get upper age relaxation benefits.
RBI Grade B Officer Salary:
Contenders who will be selected for Reserve bank of India Vacancies for Grade B Officer will get Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-62400/- per month from the management authority. Apart From basic salary candidates will get Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance, and Grade Allowance as per the norms.
Do You Know What You have to pay For Application fee??
|SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|GEN/OBC||Application Fee including intimation charges||Rs.850/-|
Hiring process For Reserve bank of India Recruitment For Grade B Officers:
Keen aspirants who want to enhance their career in banking sector and want to attain the Reserve bank Of India Jobs they have to qualify Written and Interview Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of the bank.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern:
Phase-1 online examination:
The examination will have 200 marks
Phase-II online Examination:
|Name of Subject||Paper||Type of Paper||Marks|
|Economic and Social Issues||I||Objective Type||100|
|English (Writing Skills)||II||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||100|
|Finance and Management||III||Objective type||100|
|Time Duration for each paper is 90 minutes|
Check Exam Pattern & Syllabus: RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus
Also Read Out: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Keep In Mind:
Contenders related to General category and have already appeared 6 times previously in the RBI Grade-B officers PHASE-I Examination they will not be eligible to appear again. Aspirants belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD can apply without any restrictions.
How to Apply For Reserve bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment??
Contenders who wish to fill RBI Grade B Officer Application form they must follow the below mentioned steps as customized:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Reserve bank of India that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Now you have to select “[email protected]” tab, which is available at the bottom of Home page.
- On the next page, you need to tap on “Vacancies” link available at the drop down list of “Current Vacancies”.
- You are required to hit on “Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2017” link, available on the page you will get.
- You will get a new page, in which you can see all the details related to recruitment, you must read it carefully.
- After reading the notice if you satisfy all the abilities required for the recruitment, you must hit on “Online Application” link.
- You must enter your registration number and password in respective blanks and hit on “Submit” button.
- If you are new user then you have to tap on “Press Here for New Registration” link.
- Fill the required intimation and select “Save & Next”.
- Now use your registration number and password and tap “Submit’’ tab.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and upload necessary documents and select “Submit” button for final Submission.
- After successfully submission you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Read This: Process to Fill Online Application Form
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Schedule:
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – General||Phase-I||Online Examination||17/06/2017|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – (DEPR)||Paper –I||Online Examination||17/06/2017|
|Paper – II & III||Online/Written Examination||06/07/2017|
Closing Date for submission of Online Application Form: 23/05/2017
Download Now: RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification
Keen candidates who are interested to apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 they are mentors to stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and read the Official Notification very carefully.
You May Like To Read This Section
|How to Prepare For Bank Exam||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card||RBI Assistant Result|
|RBI Grade B Officer Result||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|