RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
With this intention of hiring dedicated candidates for Grade B Officer Posts, Reserve Bank of India had circulated a vacancy notification titled as RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment. Apply soon for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018-19 before closing date that is 23rd July 2018.
This Bank wants to fill 166 vacancies in General, DEPR and DSIM against Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notice. RBI Grade B Officer Apply Online Link is provided below. After 23rd July 2018, RBI Grade B Officer Online Registration Link will be disabled.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Closing Date-23rd July 2018!!!
Read all the instructions carefully before filling RBI Grade B Officer Application Form. So, willing candidates can submit RBI Grade B Officer Application Form on or before last date that is 23-07-2018. RBI Grade B Officer Phase-I Exam will be conducted on 16-08-2018.
For RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018- 2019, candidates are required to read this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Interested jobs hunters may follow some instructions that are well stated below.
Check Out More: Latest Bank Jobs
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
RBI Grade B Officer Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||64||33||20||10||127|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||11||6||4||1||22|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||11||2||(1)||3||17|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2018:
Nationality: a candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Know Here: How To Prepare For RBI Grade B Officer Exam
Qualification Required for RBI Vacancies:
- For the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General), candidates must have a 10th, 12th, Bachelor degree, Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Those candidates who want to apply for Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR, must have a Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- If you are going to apply for Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM vacancies, then you must complete the Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
Aggregate Percentage of Marks:
- Some Universities/Institutes/Boards do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment.
- Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
- Where the Aggregate Grade Point (CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) is awarded out of a number other than 10, it will be normalized out of 10 and computed as per note 2 above against RBI Grade B Officer Notification.
|Equivalent CGPA/OGPA/CPI or similar terminologies allotted on a 10 point scale||Aggregate Percentage of Marks|
Age Limit for RBI Vacancy 2018:
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years as on 1st July 2018 against RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Recruitment.
- For candidates possessing M. Phil and PhD qualifications, the minimum age limit is 32 years and the maximum age limit is 34 years.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to reserved category candidates as per the rules of Government of India.
Application Fee for RBI Gr. B Jobs:
Appliers for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy need to pay an application fee of Rs-
|Sr. No.||Category||Charges for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment||Amount *|
|1.||SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs. 850/-|
RBI Grade B Officer Salary:
Aspirants who will be selected for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy will receive the boost amount of pay of scale that Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
Selection Process of RBI Grade B Officer Jobs:
Assortment of the candidates for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancies will be made on the basis of their presentation in the pre examination which is followed by the main examination that will conduct by the selection of the committee of the organization.
Get Here For Phase1/2:
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern:
Phase-I Online Examination (Objective Type):
- Phase-I Paper will be of 200 marks.
- Paper consists of questions from General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Duration of exam is of 120 minutes.
Phase-II Online Examination:
- Phase-II online Examination will be conducted only for the candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I.
- Phase–II online examination will consist of three papers as under:
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Marks|
|Time (Min): 90 (For Each Paper)|
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||Objective type||100|
|NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.|
How To Fill RBI Online Application Form?
- Applicant need to visit the official website of organization that is www.rbi.org.in to apply for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams – 2018
- On the home page hit the “Opportunities@RBI” tab from the bottom of the page against RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Advertisement.
- Press on “Current Vacancies”->>> “Vacancies” tab from up side
- Then select “RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification 2018” link.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” button to fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Application Form.
- Then fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Form correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload required Documents/ testimonials with recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Recheck it and press on “Submit” button against Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment.
- At last, take a print out of RBI Online application form for future need for RBI Recruitment Grade B Officer.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|RBI Grade B Officer Apply Online||03-07-2018 to 23-07-2018|
|RBI Grade – B General Phase-I Exam||16-08-2018|
|RBI Grade – B General Phase-II Exam||07-09-2018|
|RBI Grade B (DR) DEPR Paper I||16-08-2018|
|RBI Grade B (DR) DEPR Paper II & III||06-09-2018/ 07-09-2018|
|RBI Grade B (DR) DISM Paper I||16-08-2018|
|RBI Grade B (DR) DISM Paper II & III||06-09-2018/ 07-09-2018|
Get Here Questions on: RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs
Online Examination Centres for Phase I (Gr B (DR)-General) / Paper I (DEPR/DSIM):
|State /UT||Centre||State /UT||Centre for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Ujjain|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Tirupati, Chirala, Kurnool, Nellore, Vijaywada, Rajahmundry, Vizianagaram Vishakhapatnam,||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgoan, Kolhapur, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune,|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun city||Manipur||Imphal|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Meghalaya||Shillong|
|Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna||Mizoram||Aizawl|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur (CG)||New Delhi||Delhi-NCR, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida& Greater Noida, Faridabad, Meerut, Gurugram|
|Daman & Diu||Rajkot||Orissa||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Mehsana, Gandhi Nagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Kurukshetra, Karnal||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Solan, Shimla||Sikkim||Gangtok-Bardang City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul Salem, Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli,|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribaug, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Telangana||Hyderabad- Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Warangal,|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Tripura||Agartala|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam,||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzzafarnagar, Varanasi Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Lakshadweep||Kavarrati||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee City|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Berhampore (WB), Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
Centres for Phase II Gr B- (DR) (General) / Paper II &III (DEPR/DSIM):
|Ahmedabad – Gandhi Nagar||Jammu|
|Kolkata||Mumbai- Navi Mumbai|
|Chennai||New Delhi- NCR|
Candidates can check Official Advertisement for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018- 2019. You can check all the latest Job updates regarding RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification PDF by keep visiting on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time. Check RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Last Date from here.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card||RBI Grade B Officer Result|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy|
|Bank Salary Structure||IBPS Notification|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Get A Bank Job In India|