RBI Grade B Officer Result
Did you know RBI Grade B Officer Result is Officially Declared!! Officials of Reserve Bank of India has currently released RBI Phase-II Result for aspirants who have attended the written examination which was held on 17-06-2017 and 06/07/2017. Individuals who have registered and appeared in recruitment examination for filling up various unoccupied posts of officers of Grade B for department (DR) of DEPR and DSIM, can now check their RBI Grade B Officer Cut off Marks. Individuals can download RBI Grade B Officer Result 2017 and the list of selected aspirants by visiting its official website by accessing through online mode.
This Page Includes:
Status of RBI Result 2017
Procedure to Download Reserve Bank of India Results
Some Important Facts
Grade B Officer Cut Off Marks
Those candidates have qualified in written exam are now going to appear in interview which is going to be organize from 01st August 2017 to October 2017. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of their performance in personal interview. For other important details concerning RBI Grade B Officer Result 2017 – 2018 you need to go through the below given page which is well maintained by dedicated and committed team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RBI Grade B Officer Result
Steps to download RBI Grade B Officer Result 2017:
Job hunters, who want to know about their marks and cut off, must check the steps that are following below:
- First of all, candidates are suggested to log on to the official site of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in.
- Secondly, applicants need to follow “More Links” from bottom of home page and select “[email protected]” link.
- Thirdly, you have to move your cursor to “Current Vacancies” that is given at the top menu bar.
- Now select tab “Results” from the available list and links of all available score card will display on your computer screen.
- Then, select link “Result of Phase-II Examination for Direct Recruitment of Officers in Grade – B (GEN) – BY – 2017” link OR “Result of Examination for Officers in Grade – B (DR) – DEPR and DSIM – 2017 (Corrected)” Link.
- After choosing this link, candidates need to hit on “Roll Numbers of candidates shortlisted for Interview” link Or “Roll Numbers of candidates shortlisted for Interview- DEPR-2017” OR “Roll Numbers of candidates shortlisted for Interview – DSIM-2017” link
- Now you may see the list of candidates, who are shortlisted for interview.
- Your RBI Grade B Officer Mark sheet will appear facing you on your computer screen.
- At last, download it or take a print out of it or save the hard copy of same somewhere in your computer system for future use.
RBI Grade B Officer Result:
Speaking about RBI Grade B Officer Exam:
Reserve Bank of India conducted Grade B Officer Exams and now final score card is made available. On the basis of this Score Card only shortlisted candidates will be appeared for personal interview. The Phase-I & Phase-II exam was conducted on 17-06-2017 & 07-07-2017, so RBI Grade B Officer Exam Results has announced by the bank. Those candidates have qualified in written exam, they need to attend RBI Grade B Officer Interview on particular date that is being started from 01th August 2017 to October 2017.
Read Out: RBI Grade B Officer Current Affairs
RBI Grade B Officer Cut Off Marks:
RBI Officer Grade B Phase 2 expected cutoff 2017
|RBI Officer Grade B expected cutoff of Phase 2||Gen||SC||ST||OBC|
Previous Year RBI Officer Grade B Phase 2 cutoff:
|Aggregate of Paper- I, Paper-II and Paper-III (Phase 2)
(Maximum Marks =300 Marks)
|Aggregate marks in Written exam & Interview (Phase 3) (Maximum Marks =350 Marks)||225.50||211.00||204.25||210.25|
Previous Year Cut Off marks for RBI Grade-B Phase-II Examination:
|Aggregate of Paper- I, Paper-II and Paper-III (Phase 2) (Maximum Marks =300 Marks)||197.00||182.00||176.00||176.00|
|Aggregate marks in Written exam & Interview (Phase 3) (Maximum Marks =350 Marks)||244.00||234.50||238.25||216.25|
Previous Year Cut Off marks for RBI Grade-B Phase-II and III Examination:
|Aggregate of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III (Ph-2)
(Max Marks =300 Marks)
|Aggregate marks in Written exam & Interview (Phase 3) (Max Marks =350 Marks)||208.00||202.50||193.00||192.00|
Some essential Information:
You are advised to take print out of the related proformas which is mentioned below and also send along with copy of certificates to the below given address by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches the Board office within seven days of the date of declaration of the result on the website.
The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Reserve Bank of India Building, Third floor,
Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai 400008
|All Candidates||5 copies of ATTESTATION FORM (all in original) with signed photographs affixed and 7 copies of BIO DATA with prescribed sized, signed photographs affixed.|
|OBC candidates||In addition to (i) above, a copy of latest OBC CASTE CERTIFICATE (issued on or after 01.05.2016) and OBC DECLARATION in original as per the prescribed format.|
|SC/ST candidates||In addition to (i) above, latest SC / ST CASTE CERTIFICATE as per the prescribed format.|
In addition to (i) [and (ii)/(iii)-if applicable] above, disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. The Candidates who have availed the facility of a scribe (other than the Visually Impaired candidates) will have to produce a medical certificate from an authorised Govt. of India/State Govt. Department/Hospital, to the effect that the candidate has physical limitation to write including that of speed. This certificate will be required in addition to his/her disability certificate. The medical certificate about physical limitation to write, including that of speed, should be dated prior to the date of on-line/written exam/test.
Instructions for Shortlisted candidates:
- At the time of interview, candidates must have RBI Grade-B Officer Call Letter for interview indicating date, time and venue. The call letter will be sent separately in Phases (in due course) on their registered email address.
- Candidates are requested to check their mailbox, including spam and junk box for the same.
- Those candidates have shortlisted for interview, they are suggested to take print out of the interview call letter through their E-mail ID and bring its hard copy on the day of interview along with all ORIGINAL documents in support of their eligibility.
- Participants must send one set of self-certified photocopies of the documents in support of Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (From Matriculation/ SSC Exam) onwards – Mark sheets of all years/semesters and Passing/ Degree certificates, Caste certificate (if SC/ST/OBC), Disability certificate (if Persons with Disability-PWD).
- Those candidates have selected and ant to get any benefit of age relaxation, they should submit the relevant certificate.
Download PDF: Instructions for Shortlisted candidates
Date of Interview: 01st August 2017 to October 2017
To download RBI Grade B Officer Result 2017-2018, please go through the Official Link.
Jobs in Banking Sector: More than 1000 Vacancies!
Be connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get details about all competitive exams and score card. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus and as soon any latest update will available, we will provide it on your timeline. If you want to give your feedback, please ask in comment box that is tuned below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment||Bank Salary Structure|
|RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus||More Government Jobs|
|RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||IBPS Exam Notification|