RBI Grade B Officer Result
Result Out!!! Reserve Bank of India has declared RBI Grade B Officer Result. Appeared candidates, for RBI Phase-I exam, held on 17/06/2017 for the recruitment on the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR), Gr ‘B’ for DEPR and Officers in Gr ‘B’ for DSIM can get their RBI Grade B Cutoff Marks by the help of this page. The organization has Issued merit list of candidates, shortlisted for phase II examination. Aspirants can get RBI Grade B Officer Result 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
This Page Includes:
Status of Score Card
Procedure to Download Results
Some Important Facts
Grade B Officer Cut Off Marks
Candidates, who have participated for Direct Recruitment of Officers in Grade “B” (General) – BY – 2016, must check RBI Result 2017 to know their marks in exam. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing some steps by which you can easily download your RBI Grade B Final Result from official portal of Reserve Bank of India.
Steps to download RBI Grade B General Result 2017
Job hunters, who want to know about their marks and cut off, must check the steps that are following below:
- Firstly, you should visit the official site of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in.
- Follow ‘MORE LINKS’ from bottom of home page and select ‘Opportunities@RBI’ link.
- Move your cursor to ‘Current Vacancies’ that is given at the top menu bar.
- Now select tab ‘Results’ from the available list and links of all available score card will display on your computer screen.
- Select link “Results of (i) Phase-I examination for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR), (ii) Paper I examination for Officers in Gr ‘B’ for DEPR and (iii) Paper I for Officers in Gr ‘B’ for DSIM – 2017”.
- Now you must read the details displayed on your computer screen and hit on the suitable links as “Roll Numbers of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the Phase-II for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR) -2017” , “Roll Numbers of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the Paper II and III for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ -DEPR -2017”, “Roll Numbers of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the Paper II and III for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DSIM -2017.”
- Your score card will appear facing you on your computer screen. Roll number of contenders, who have qualified, will display in front of you.
- Go through the list of shortlisted candidates and check your roll number.
- At last, download it or take a print out of it or save the hard copy of same somewhere in your computer system for future use.
Direct Links to get Result
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR) -2017||Get Here|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ -DEPR -2017||Get Here|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DSIM -2017||Get Here|
RBI Grade B Officer Result
Read these Facts:
Reserve Bank of India conducted Grade B Officer General (DR)/ DEPR/DSIM phase-I Exams and now final score card is made available. On the basis of this Score Card only shortlisted candidates will be appeared for Phase-II exams.
Do You Know: How To Get A Bank Job In India?
RBI Grade B Officer Cut Off Marks 2017:
Cut Off marks of Officer in Grade B Exam can be obtained within two week from declaration of Results that is till 03/03/2017. To download cut off marks, you can also go through the steps that are given above. Cut off marks will be prepared on the basis of available vacancies and category etc.
Jobs In Banking Sector: More than 1000 Vacancies!
Examination schedule for Phase II examination for GR B DR (General) – 2017 and Paper III and Paper II examinations for DEPR and DSIM – 2017 will be as follows:
|06/07/2017||Paper II- Economics||Paper II- Statistics|
|06/07/2017||Paper III- English||Paper III- English|
|Date||Grade B (DR) -General|
|07/07/2017||ESI + English|
Note: To download RBI Grade B Officer Result 2017, please go through the Official Link.
Be connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get details about all competitive exams and score card. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus and as soon any latest update will available, we will provide it on your timeline. If you want to give your feedback, please ask in comment box that is tuned below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Bank Salary Structure|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||IBPS Exam Notification|