Reserve bank of India wants to hire 60 candidates for the specialist posts. RBI Recruitment process is going to start from 17-08-2018. Reserve bank of India has invited the application form through online mode.
Those candidates who find eligible themselves can submit their RBI application form before the last dates 07-09-2018. They can go through the official website of the organization which is www.rbi.org.in to fill the application form.
RBI Specialist Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants, applying for the RBI Job they have to qualify the written examination or personal Interview. The organization recruits the various candidates from time to time for the vacant positions.
For more details about the RBI Recruitment 2018-2019, aspirants have to go through the below mentioned section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Professional Copy editing||4|
|Human Resource Management||04|
Candidates applying for the RBI Specialist Recruitment, they should complete their graduation or post-graduation from the recognized university.
Age Limitation of Reserve bank of India Vacancies:
Age of the appliers should be as per the norms of the organization to apply for the Reserve bank of India Specialist Recruitment.
Relaxation in Age of Reserve bank of India Jobs:
Those candidates who are belonging to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per the norms of the organization.
Those candidates who will be appointed on the RBI vacancy will get huge amount of salary that will be fixed by the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates applying for the Reserve bank of India Recruitment, they have to go through the written examination or personal Interview that will conduct by the reserve bank of India.
Get Here Preparation Links
How to Apply for the RBI Recruitment 2018 ?
Candidates applying for the RBI Jobs, they have to go through the below mentioned steps, please have a look..!!
- Those applying for RBI Medical Consultant Jobs may visit official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- After that Hit on “[email protected]” visible in “More Link” section at bottom of the home page.
- At new window hit on “Vacancies” present in “Current Vacancies” tab at top menu bar.
- Now you should choose following links from here.
- After that you need to read the details from RBI Notification 2018.
- Then check the eligibility and press the link of “Apply Online”
- After that you should fill the reserve bank of India application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents.
- After that recheck the filled application form and press the submit button.
- Now your RBI online application form has been submitted successfully and you can take printout of it for future use.
Candidate can apply from: 17-08-2018 to 07-09-2018
We have given complete details about the RBI Recruitment 2018-2019 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
Reserve bank of India is hiring 15 candidates for the position of bank’s medical consultant. RBI Recruitment has been started; those candidates who are interested can apply for the RBI medical consultant jobs through offline mode.
They have to send the RBI application form in order to apply for the RBI Jobs before the last dates mentioned below. Last dates of sending the application form are different for all the locations.
RBI Medical Consultant Jobs at Kolkatta, Mumbai /Kochi/chennai
Applicants are required to forward their form at address placed below to apply for Medical Consultant job position. Read all details concerning latest jobs of medical consultant from below segment of page.
To gain more details about RBI Recruitment 2018–2019 for Medical Consultant post, go through this page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
|Name of the post||Posts Name||Location|
|Bank’s Medical Consultant||01||Kochi|
RBI Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates, who are applying for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment must have MBBS Degree in the allopathic system of medicine from any University or Institution that is recognized by the Medical Council of India. Also candidates who had done post graduate in General Medicine can also apply.
In additional to above qualification candidates must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner along with his/her own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensary location.
Find More Latest: Medical Jobs
RBI Recruitment process
The very first step is the screening of application forms for Reserve Bank of India Kolkata Recruitment. Further those who will fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for Interview round that is going to conduct by the Bank itself. Selected candidates from the Interview then have to through medical test. Only medically fit candidates will be selected for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment.
RBI Recruitment Salary Structure:
Those shortlisted for RBI Medical Consultant Jobs will get impressive amount of pay as listed in tabular form.
|RBI Staff Quarters,|
LB Block, Sector -3
Kolkata – 700 106
|Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract.|
Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
RBI Staff Quarters
Read More About: Bank Salary Structure
Procedure to apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment in Kolkatta/Mumbai/ Kochi /Chennai 2018:
- Those applying for RBI Medical Consultant Jobs may visit official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in for RBI Application Form.
- Hit on “[email protected]” visible in “More Link” section at bottom of the home page.
- At new window, hit on “Vacancies” present in “Current Vacancies” tab at top menu bar.
- Choose following links from here.
- Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) On contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration
- Engagement of Medical Consultant (MC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration, Kolkata
- Engagement of Medical Consultant (MC) in the Bank on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration
- Refer all details from RBI Notification 2018.
- After this, you may download RBI Application Form 2018.
- To apply for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment, fill asked details in form as need arises.
- Also, attach required documents along with form.
- You must forward your form at address placed below.
Postal Address & Applying Dates:
|Location||Applying Dates||Address to forward form|
Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
|Chennai||05-09-2018||Principal, Reserve Bank Staff College, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018|
|Medical Consultant||Kolkata||31-08- 2018||(i) Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 106 and (ii) DumDum, Kolkata-700 030 so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, 15, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata – 700 001|
|Mumbai||20-08-2018||The Regional Director,|
Human Resource Management Department,
Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India,
Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort,Mumbai – 400001
General Manager, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Lisie Junction, Ernakulam North, P.B.No.3065, Kochi – 682018
To gain more details about RBI Recruitment 2018-19, refer its Official Link. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about latest jobs & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|General Awareness for Bank Exams||RBI Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|RBI Syllabus||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|