Offline applications are invited by Reserve Bank of India towards RBI Recruitment. Organization is looking for most eligible and highly qualified candidates in order to fill the vacancy of Director/Curator/ Bank’s Medical Consultant.
Applicants willing to apply for Reserve Bank of India Job Notification 2018 must submit the RBI application form before the last date that is 27-07-2018. Also a copy of the application has to be mailed.
Reserve Bank of India Selection Process:
Selection will be through interview only. A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview. Selected candidates towards RBI Jobs will get best salary by the organization.
For getting rest of the information about RBI Recruitment 2018–2019, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well maintained by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RBI Vacancies 2018:
- Director in Grade ‘F’ for the proposed Data Sciences Lab
- Curator on full time contract for RBI Museum at Kolkata
You can also apply for: RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
Qualification Required for RBI Job Vacancies 2018:
- To apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment, candidates must have Full-time Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree (PhD) in Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, or Economics from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute.
- The Master’s degree should have been acquired with at least 55% marks.
Find Out Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limit For RBI Latest Recruitment:
Those who wish to apply for Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2018, their age should not be more than 57 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Salary Slab for RBI Job Openings 2018:
Selected candidates towards Reserve Bank of India 2018 Recruitment will get best salary Rs 101900-3000(4)-113900 (5 years) by the organization.
Selection Process for RBI Job Notification:
Candidate’s selection for RBI Director/Curator Recruitment will be made on the basis of Interview only. A preliminary screening of the applications will be carried out for making, if necessary, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview.
Get Here Preparation Links
How to fill RBI Application form 2018?
To get RBI recruitment application form, candidates have to follow these steps-
- Firstly, candidates has to visit the official website which is www.rbi.org.in to apply for rbi.org.in recruitment
- Now hit on “[email protected]” present in “MORE LINKS” on the bottom of the page.
- A new tab will open on your screen. Now hit on “Vacancies” present in drop down menu of “Current Vacancies” on the top of the web page.
- Now hit on “Recruitment to the post of Director in Grade ‘F’ in the proposed Data Sciences Lab and Curator on full time contract for RBI Museum, Kolkata” Link.
- Read all the RBI recruitment notification carefully. Now if you are eligible for the Post and want to apply, hit on the “PDF icon” present on the left side of the web page.
- Fill the form correctly present in that PDF only.
- Now send the application form along with the attested copies of relevant certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, caste, experience, registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India, etc.to the below mentioned address.
- The application should be sent in a cover superscripted “Application for the Post of Director in Grade ‘F’ IN the Proposed Data Sciences Lab Or ‘Curator On Full Time Contract For RBI Museum At Kolkata”
The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
3rd Floor, RBI Building,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400008
Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Last Date to Apply – on or before 5.00 P.M. on 27-07-2018
For getting more information about RBI Recruitment 2018-2019, visit the official website of the Organization. Stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|General Awareness for Bank Exams||RBI Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|RBI Syllabus||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|