RBI is going to hire eligible and dedicated candidates for its latest openings of Medical Consultant and Director. Reserve Bank of India has invited offline application forms for interested candidates to apply for RBI Recruitment before the last date that is 06-06-2018.
Applicants must go through the advertisement provided on the official website of RBI for RBI Recruitment 2018 and if they meet the eligibility criteria then fill the application form which is attached with the advertisement in the prescribed format.
Apply for Latest Openings of RBI Here!!!
After applying for the post of Medical Consultant through online procedure, candidates will get selected by the selection authority on the basis of contracts with fixed salary and for the bank’s dispensary stated at the bank’s offices premises.
Candidates are advised to go through all the details and proper steps to apply for RBI Recruitment 2018– 2019 through online mode provided in this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Find More: Latest Bank Jobs
RBI Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Category||No. of Posts|
|Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)||General||01|
Qualification Required for RBI Jobs:
Applicant must have Medical graduate degree that is MBBS in allopathic system of medicine through any university recognized by Medical Council of India.
Check Out Latest: Medical Jobs
RBI will pay Rs. 850/- per hour to the candidate who will get selected for the post of medical consultant in the selection procedure of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment.
Firstly, authority will shortlist the received application forms on the basis of merit score and then personal interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates to recruit them for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant.
Read Out: Top 25 Bank Interview Questions
Procedure to Apply for RBI Recruitment:
- Candidates are first required to visit RBI official website that is www.rbi.org.in or the direct link provided below to fill RBI application form.
- Through home page of the official portal aspirants need to hit “[email protected]” provided at the bottom.
- They will navigate to a new page through which they have to move their cursor towards “Current Vacancies” section.
- A drop down list will appear from which they need to hit “Vacancies” section which will navigate to a new page.
- Candidates are then required to press appropriate link through next page regarding “Appointment of Part-Time Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration”.
- Applicants are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and hit the link which is hyperlinked at many places in the advertisement.
- Then they need to fill the required details carefully and send the duly filled application form for RBI Recruitment to the below provided address.
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India,
Human Resource Management Department, 8-9,
VipinKhand, Gomti Nagar,
Get Here: Employment News- New Updates
Candidates are advised to fill the application form for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment and send it to the above mentioned address on or before 06-06-2018 by 6 pm
After going through all the details regarding RBI Recruitment provided above in this page, candidates must be able to fill their application forms in proper manner. For more details, aspirants may also visit RBI official website.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|General Awareness for Bank Exams||RBI Result|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|RBI Syllabus||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|